• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When was he clashing with him.

Note how in the 2nd panel there are airslices going in both directions.

Kaku and Zoro also fought him off-screen, supported by the fact that S-Hawk left because all 4 of them, including Kaku, were not going to go down easy.

At no point does it seem like Kaku is being overwhelmed or that Zoro is carrying the duo.

Note how in the 2nd panel there are airslices going in both directions.

Kaku and Zoro also fought him off-screen, supported by the fact that S-Hawk left because all 4 of them, including Kaku, were not going to go down easy.

At no point does it seem like Kaku is being overwhelmed or that Zoro is carrying the duo.

I don't have the heart to tell him that isn't a clash.
He scales to base G5, not to Luffy with Hao Infusion.

He ABSOLUTELY is. He has anti DF weapons, and lasers, and 6 bodies, and can control the Seraphim.
He scales to Buso G5 which is a big nono.
I don't understand how he ever got H6A ngl. Dude literally landed 0 hits and his scaling is on the rocks because his only feat is a callback clash that isn't consistent with his other feats.

He scales to Buso G5 which is a big nono.
I don't understand how he ever got H6A ngl. Dude literally landed 0 hits and his scaling is on the rocks because his only feat is a callback clash that isn't consistent with his other feats.
Looking at the scans on his profile and... dude literally takes hits from Gear 5th Luffy. Like, what???

Last edited:
Fr fr

Looking at the scans on his profile and... dude literally takes hits from Gear 5th Luffy. Like, what???
..First hit, he coughs blood and gets sent flying, disappears for a minute
Second hit, neck is cracked and he's sent flying again.
Third hit, he coughs blood, gets sent flying, and is knocked out.
That's not grounds for a downscale.
At most the first one is grounds for a downscale but even then I doubt it.

I'm seeing what's going on here. You're playing these up to be bigger deals than they are. I mean, take the Dawn Whip for example. He legit gets back up and is fine soon after that. He's cracking his neck, all there is to it.

I'm seeing what's going on here. You're playing these up to be bigger deals than they are. I mean, take the Dawn Whip for example. He legit gets back up and is fine soon after that. He's cracking his neck, all there is to it.
But BB nearly cracks Ace's neck and we don't use that to make Ace downscale.
Lmao.

But BB nearly cracks Ace's neck and we don't use that to make Ace downscale.
Lmao.
Lucci is cracking his own neck after he got sent back, idk what you're on about with this comparison. Also, don't we literally downscale Ace since he gave Blackbeard "one hell of a fight"?

If Lucci doesn't scale at all, man suddenly becomes thousands of times weaker than Gear 5th Luffy, at which point he'd just instantly die the moment an attack made contact with him

We know End of Wano Base Luffy with a basic ass Buso punch can hurt Zoan Kaidou

Awakening Form Lucci can match a casual Buso punch from a Gear 5th Luffy

Base Kaku can match Base Zoro and is shown as comparable to him

We see Awakening Kaku forces Zoro to use Buso, meaning he should be above Base Zoro

As we know, Lucci is stronger than Kaku, so he scales above Base Zoro, who at this point, scales to King

Awakening Lucci is by all accounts 1 Petaton and is at least on the Base Kaidou level of power

Yep.
Base Kaku can match Base Zoro and is shown as comparable to him

We see Awakening Kaku forces Zoro to use Buso, meaning he should be above Base Zoro
This, and he also pushes Buso Zoro back more than S-Hawk did in his first clash with Zoro.
As we know, Lucci is stronger than Kaku, so he scales above Base Zoro, who at this point, scales to King
Base Zoro should scale above Base Marco, who scales to Aokiji himself, cuz of cracking King's mask that endured Marco's knee to da face.
Awakening Lucci is by all accounts 1 Petaton and is at least on the Base Kaidou level of power
This, plus the above of Kaku w/ Rankyaku matching S-Hawk.

Rankyaku Kaku = S-Hawk = 2-Sword Buso Zoro >= Buso King >> No-Haki King w/sword = 1 petaton.

Anyone 1 petaton is above base Kaido
HAHAHA no.

It's called a stiff muscle. You see this in stuff like, Dragon Ball for example. Someone gets up and cracks their neck afterwards

Also you're getting needlessly aggressive over fictional power scaling
I'm not needlessly over aggressive.
I've been ridiculed and laughed at for six ******* months because I disagree with Lucci being Yonko level.
It's really disgusting tbh.

I've been ridiculed and laughed at for six ******* months because I disagree with Lucci being Yonko level.
I mean yeah I've seen some of that here

But most of it is people giving legitimate arguments that you respond to with "lol Lucci wankers", like with the neck crack thing

You've been ridiculed because you call everyone Lucci Wankers if they disagree.

I mean yeah I've seen some of that here

But most of it is people giving legitimate arguments that you respond to with "lol Lucci wankers", like with the neck crack thing
You've been ridiculed because you call everyone Lucci Wankers if they disagree.
Because there's no logical reason for Lucci to scale.
Even if you insist on him scaling from the clash and think it isn't inconsistent, it's not applying for anything else because he got blitzed multiple times, couldn't hit Luffy once, and each attack ****** him up.

This, and he also pushes Buso Zoro back more than S-Hawk did in his first clash with Zoro.

This, plus the above of Kaku w/ Rankyaku matching S-Hawk.
Pushing Back Zoro in both cases isn't impressive as he's in the air when he clashes with them, meaning there's nothing to support him from not getting pushed back. On top of this S-Hawk strikes him once while Kaku's Rokushiki attack strikes him multiple times.

He didn't match him, he launched a bunch of rankyaku from range and S-Hawk deflected them. Monkeman was right, that straight up isn't a clash.

Even if you insist on him scaling from the clash and think it isn't inconsistent, it's not applying for anything else because he got blitzed multiple times, couldn't hit Luffy once, and each attack ****** him up.
Justifying why you're brushing off anyone who disagrees with you as "wankers" isn't making your case any better

There's a legitimate reason why multiple people disagree with you

Justifying why you're brushing off anyone who disagrees with you as "wankers" isn't making your case any better

There's a legitimate reason why multiple people disagree with you
Yeah sorry, but you're literally saying Lucci is Yonko level. To me that was unprecedented wank.

Pushing Back Zoro in both cases isn't impressive as he's in the air when he clashes with them, meaning there's nothing to support him from not getting pushed back.
On this point, it's still notable as a clash since if you want to get technical, basic physics would imply that the outputs are relative to one another in order for them to briefly stalemate like this

Buso Lucci = Base G5 Luffy is all I'm saying

Before you go "but the rock tho" what did the rock even do?

On this point, it's still notable as a clash since if you want to get technical, basic physics would imply that the outputs are relative to one another in order for them to briefly stalemate like this
My comment was only covering the "push back" point, but if we're comparing the two attacks in terms of clashing then a comparison can't even be made.

Awakened Kaku's attack never clashed with Zoro, he started attacking while Zoro was blocking and when Zoro did decide to attack back Kaku was overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back