• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont feel like ace should scale to bb. The neck punch I get but the clothesline to the torso was devastating as well. Plus they fight off screen for a part of the fight before the entei and Ace is on his knees seemingly exhausted while blackbeard looks fine. It implies ace was holding on but getting throttled off screen

Ykw?

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Can passively produce this much energy), likely Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

Is this alright?
I like that
Ykw?

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Can passively produce this much energy), likely Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

Is this alright?
I like this

I would also give the same scalingto crocodile because it seems he was nerfed to fight evenly with luffy. Crocodile is kinda like moria in a sense. Crocodile had his beef with whitebeard in the past, while moria har his beef with kaido.
His marineford key should scale.

He also fought evenly with doflamingo.

"Akainu>Teach"

This happend a decade ago. Do you really think the Bleach experts haven't already addressed this?

"Everyone else"

Evryone already has scaling to Akainu

"Exceptions"

Again, this transparent attempt at downplaying has been rejected before.

I would also give the same scalingto crocodile because it seems he was nerfed to fight evenly with luffy. Crocodile is kinda like moria in a sense. Crocodile had his beef with whitebeard in the past, while moria har his beef with kaido.
His marineford key should scale.
That's not justification, their conflict is unknown all we know is Crocodile got defeated by him.

Crocodile blocked an attack made by mihawk to protect mr.1
Mihawk didn't even attack yet, he hit his sword prior to him gaining his full speed and momentum.
0570-008.png

Vista and marco and the rest of the wb pirates altogether were a mere annoyance to akainu, having ace in the same level as them is clear admiral downplay. But since the majority here agrees with it then nothing can be done.

Marco = Admirals via databook
"Admiral downplay"

Jozu crashes into Aokiji who matched Akainu
"Admiral downplay"

Ace matches Aokiji and Akainu via feats
"Admiral downplay"

Maybe the Admirals aren't as strong as you thought.

We don't scale off of emotion. Idc about your admiral downplay. You're putting Ace at High 7-A while his peers are 6-B. If anything, it's Ace downplay via ignoring feats because "It's Ace, no".

Blackbeard pre gura gura= post wb training ace defeats ace by himself and tells his crew to not interfere.

blackbeard post gura gura= scared to fight Akainu with his entire crew besides him

akainu=ace????

Blackbeard pre gura gura= post wb training ace defeats ace by himself and tells his crew to not interfere.

blackbeard post gura gura= scared to fight Akainu with his entire crew besides him

akainu=ace????
Do you know the concept of "Strength ≠ AP"?

To be objective Jozus attack was a sneak attack, it's not that impressive
Aokiji has observation haki so good to the point where he could mold his body around weapons in a Katakuri type fashion. Sneak attacks don't apply to him.

A tackle is not "not impressive".

Not including the fact that we see him looking at him.

Not including the fact that they fought for a long period of time and Jozu only lost because he was off guard when WB got injured.

"Strongest pirate crew in all the blues"
"Fought equally with the admirals"
"Unrivaled sturdiness"

"Admirals = God God tiers and since I don't want anybody except Yonko to scale to them, I'll say no because it's convenient for my personal scaling".

Yall really just bullied Ace out of 6-B because yall didn't want him to be 6-B, that's hilarious.
No one had an issue for the past year when Luffy scaled above all the Admirals together, but Ace scales and now all hell breaks loose.

Yall are hilarious.

the admirals are clearly portrayed to be damn near to the yonko power wise.(Kizaru offering to go to Wano to stop two yonkos, and akainu impeding him to go only due to the unknown strength of the samurai that reside there, NOT BECAUSE THERE WERE YONKOS THERE).
Yet ace scales to them for giving a 1st degree burn to whitebeard, yeah yeah, not like akainu blew half his face off.

the admirals are clearly portrayed to be damn near to the yonko power wise.(Kizaru offering to go to Wano to stop two yonkos, and akainu impending him to go only due to the unknown strength of the samurai that reside there, NOT BECAUSE THERE WERE YONKOS THERE).
Yet ace scales to them for giving a 1st degree burn to whitebeard, yeah yeah, not like akainu blew half his face off.
Here's where the admirals were discussed, have a read: https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-god-tiers-and-top-tiers-revision.109809/

Aokiji has observation haki so good to the point where he could mold his body around weapons in a Katakuri type fashion. Sneak attacks don't apply to him.

A tackle is not "not impressive".

Not including the fact that we see him looking at him.

Not including the fact that they fought for a long period of time and Jozu only lost because he was off guard when WB got injured.
Even katakuri missed flampe needle and it took him getting clocked a few times to catch on to snakeman redirecting attacks so I dont think we can say sneak attacks dont apply to aokiji and the tackle that caused a bloody lip isnt really impressive. The rest I digress on tho.

as for ace I'm fine with what's being proposed with the way you've set things up I dont think he scales to anyone outside of these folks anyways

what about luffy and zoro? both did well against kaido
luffy using red rock and it appears to me in the previous page that kaido was bleeding a bit

after taking on luffys attack kaido is reminded of these guys and implies luffy is close to their level by saying only a few are able to fight him ,and all of them are accepted as 6B

luffy also bullied kaido to the point that kaido got knocked down to the group for a few seconds , and big mom took over the fight for the next few pages

as for durability luffy managed to take on kaidos attack without being kocked out in base , and tanked kaidos flames

now for zoro, he is the only one in the series (iirc) to deflect kaido's wind attack
and also cut through kaidos flame which was directed at luffy who previously took a hit from kaido without much damage
and in the same scan big mom warned kaido to dodge zoro's attack, meaning she believed it was a threat to him

and here zoro does actually cut kaido

what about luffy and zoro? both did well against kaido
luffy using red rock and it appears to me in the previous page that kaido was bleeding a bit

after taking on luffys attack kaido is reminded of these guys and implies luffy is close to their level by saying only a few are able to fight him ,and all of them are accepted as 6B

luffy also bullied kaido to the point that kaido got knocked down to the group for a few seconds , and big mom took over the fight for the next few pages

as for durability luffy managed to take on kaidos attack without being kocked out in base , and tanked kaidos flames

now for zoro, he is the only one in the series (iirc) to deflect kaido's wind attack
and also cut through kaidos flame which was directed at luffy who previously took a hit from kaido without much damage
and in the same scan big mom warned kaido to dodge zoro's attack, meaning she believed it was a threat to him

and here zoro does actually cut kaido
Wano scaling will be discussed once Wano is finished.

Yet they're shown as weaker nonetheless.

Why can't the commanders just be like 60% of the Yonko's strength or smtn? The scaling pretty blatantly puts them as strong.

It makes more sense to me than the TOP top Marines like Garp and Sengoku would be even with the Yonkos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back