• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the admirals are clearly portrayed to be damn near to the yonko power wise.(Kizaru offering to go to Wano to stop two yonkos, and akainu impending him to go only due to the unknown strength of the samurai that reside there, NOT BECAUSE THERE WERE YONKOS THERE).
Yet ace scales to them for giving a 1st degree burn to whitebeard, yeah yeah, not like akainu blew half his face off.
Let me get information directly to you.

Kizaru did not offer to go to fight 2 Yonko, he wanted to stop them from collaborating. If you think Kizaru = 2 Yonko then, with all due respect, you have a serious issue. They struggled with a half dead Yonko. Enough.

We have tried to get the Admirals = to the Yonko in the thread that @Eminiteable linked to the point where we almost had a discussion rule against it. You're not the first.

Ace when he gave whitebeard the burn is a much younger and weaker Ace. He is much stronger now. You've been nitpicking the OP for things you don't agree with instead of reading it for yourself. Proof? You didn't even click the links of when I sent "strongest pirate crew in all the blues". I never said "Ace burns him so he scales", I said "this is a noticeable feat, and it would make sense". You don't even comprehend the feat. A younger and weaker Ace burnt someone with heat resistance, but since it was small and since you don't agree for no reason whatsoever, it's an issue.

Everything you tried, we've argued. You're not the first one to do this.

I don't care how you scale the admirals because we have already tried it. You're not the first one to do this shit.

Or, if you really want them to be far weaker than Admirals and deny databook statements, here's what we'll do.

@Donquixote_DeadPanky's changes for ignoring the Databook​

No more lightspeed Kizaru.
WB's physicals aren't the same as they were in his prime, so Shanks doesn't scale, so the Yonko are weaker than WB's fruit and the yonko are much weaker than people from the old days.
Mihawk is not 6-B anymore.
Take off Dura neg for the admirals.
Luffy ≠ Zoro during Enies Lobby.
Shanks doesn't have advanced Haki.
Mihawk doesn't have advanced Haki.

Since you don't care about databook statements anymore, amirite?

Kizaru did not offer to go to fight 2 Yonko, he wanted to stop them from collaborating. If you think Kizaru = 2 Yonko then, with all due respect, you have a serious issue. They struggled with a half dead Yonko. Enough.
That’s what i meant. If I wasn’t I wouldn’t have said damn near to the yonko, i would have said stronger or twice as strong.

Ace when he gave whitebeard the burn is a much younger and weaker Ace. He is much stronger now. You've been nitpicking the OP for things you don't agree with instead of reading it for yourself. Proof? You didn't even click the links of when I sent "strongest pirate crew in all the blues". I never said "Ace burns him so he scales", I said "this is a noticeable feat, and it would make sense". You don't even comprehend the feat. A younger and weaker Ace burnt someone with heat resistance, but since it was small and since you don't agree for no reason whatsoever, it's an issue
A Logia user's increased physical strength or training does not influence the power of the fruit. Regardless of the original strength of the user prior to consuming the fruit, their gained powers are of the same scale. This is in contrast to Zoan fruits, which act as physical strength multipliers, and Paramecia fruits, which can be used in conjunction with the user's physical abilities, as Luffy is able to use the Gomu Gomu no Mi to access Gear Second without killing him.

changes for ignoring the Databook​

No more lightspeed Kizaru.
WB's physicals aren't the same as they were in his prime, so Shanks doesn't scale, so the Yonko are weaker than WB's fruit and the yonko are much weaker than people from the old days.
Mihawk is not 6-B anymore.
Take off Dura neg for the admirals.
Luffy ≠ Zoro during Enies Lobby.
Shanks doesn't have advanced Haki.
Mihawk doesn't have advanced Haki.

Since you don't care about databook statements anymore, amirite?
Just because i said one argument based on databook is not correct, doesn’t mean that all of them are, or that i said that all of them are. Don’t strawman me

A Logia user's increased physical strength or training does not influence the power of the fruit. Regardless of the original strength of the user prior to consuming the fruit, their gained powers are of the same scale. This is in contrast to Zoan fruits, which act as physical strength multipliers, and Paramecia fruits, which can be used in conjunction with the user's physical abilities, as Luffy is able to use the Gomu Gomu no Mi to access Gear Second without killing him.
So Ace's Mera didn't get any stronger is what you're saying?

So Ace's Mera didn't get any stronger is what you're saying?
That’s exactly what i am saying, he can get more creative with his fruit, but his damage potential is capped. Unless you can prove to me that kizaru can go FTL, akainu can burn more than magma (or whatever one piece magma is), or Aokiji can freeze more than ice with more training.

That’s exactly what i am saying, he can get more creative with his fruit, but his damage potential is capped. Unless you can prove to me that kizaru can go FTL, akainu can burn more than magma (or whatever one piece magma is), or Aokiji can freeze more than ice with more training.
I don't need to do any of that prove Logia's AP is capped, because Ace novels show otherwise.

That’s what i meant. If I wasn’t I wouldn’t have said damn near to the yonko, i would have said stronger or twice as strong
Lemme tell you this real quick.

No valid scaling on this site will get them to the yonko.

26 TT to 14 TT is the smallest gap there will be. Get used to it, or I can reverse all my upgrades and we get them really equal to the Yonko, at High 7-A.
Go google "Awakened Devil Fruits"
Just because i said one argument based on databook is not correct, doesn’t mean that all of them are, or that i said that all of them are. Don’t strawman me
You're not just saying it's wrong, you're completely ignoring it because of your own personal headcanon. You don't even have a valid reason to ignore it. I'm not strawmanning you, I'm using occam's razor and assuming that you cut off what you don't agree with.

Go google Awakened Devil Fruits

Show me an awakened logia
78cb1ac5de25d0a650b00c9c3ce47612.jpg

Someone correct me if I'm wrong doesnt sabo explicitly state in one chapter while training the mera mera no mi he can tell its power is getting stronger? It is that a bad translation?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong doesnt sabo explicitly state in one chapter while training the mera mera no mi he can tell its power is getting stronger? It is that a bad translation?
Not that I know of, I'll look

According to Ben Beckman and Shanks in the Ace Novel, it was his Haki that stopped the snow from raining.(you can go look id tou don’t believe in me) Which isn't that out of the ordinary. We've seen Observation Haki and Conqueror's Haki have extreme range, and there has been a ton of speculation on CoC's ability to manipulate the weather.
How you proving Logia's AP is caped here bro?

According to Ben Beckman and Shanks in the Ace Novel, it was his Haki that stopped the snow from raining.(you can go look id tou don’t believe in me) Which isn't that out of the ordinary. We've seen Observation Haki and Conqueror's Haki have extreme range, and there has been a ton of speculation on CoC's ability to manipulate the weather.
He said his haki had heat. It was a combination of CoC and Mera Mera. Huge difference.

We'll wait for staff confirmation before we apply ratings.

Now, what is better.

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Can passively produce this much energy), likely Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

or

Attack Potency: Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

And why.

Now, what is better.

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Can passively produce this much energy), likely Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

or

Attack Potency: Country level (Circumvented an attack from Aokiji with his own. Clashed with Akainu, though came up short and was thrown back. Should be comparable to his peers, Marco and Jozu)

And why.
I think the first one, just to be a bit safe.

Now, what is better.

And why.
I agree with the second option. To say vista and Marco are just leagues ahead of him is just wrong to me. I think it’s clear ace scales to them. Though I don’t like the Akainu and Aokiji justification.

He lost via DF advantage, not via AP.

Blackbeard's Devil Fruit shuts off his elemental intangibility but it doesn't weaken Ace to the point where he should be easily beaten by Blackbeard.

He's not weaker, Akainu's DF has superiority.

Why can't Akainu have Devil Fruit superiority and be stronger than Ace?

Smoker example is bad.

I think it's a fair example. Aokiji's and Ace's Devil Fruit seems like a case of mutual cancellation, like Ace's and Smoker's. This would also explain why the duel between Akainu and Aokiji would take a whole seven days outside of them just having insane durability/endurance, if their Devil Fruits were also near-perfect counters for each other.

Ace's calc is 1/20,000th what his peers scale to. I doubt it would be safe to scale someone strong enough to be a commander 1/20,000th of the others.

That's a dangerous logic to work by. I can already see countless other charactes being boosted up by the logic of "Well, this other character on the crew / in the group is 20,000x higher than them, and it doesn't make sense that they'd be so high, so the others should be higher too."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back