• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No
1047-015.png
whitebeard wasnt the strongest man bcs of haki he was becouse of his devil fruit and by that
logic prime garp>primebeard cuz he only rely's on haki, which isnt the case.

isnt it outright stated in the vivre card 最高峰 which means “absolute highest/pinnacle”.
Its romanized as “saikoho” which is derived from “saiko” which means strongest.
To have the highest attack power among all devil fruits? 😭
Imagine if someone was said to have the strongest punches
And another person was said to have the strongest kicks
And the person with the strongest kicks is more powerful than the person with the strongest punches
Do you think the first dude would beat the second, just because he can punch harder?
Cause I don't.

isnt it outright stated in the vivre card 最高峰 which means “absolute highest/pinnacle”.
Its romanized as “saikoho” which is derived from “saiko” which means strongest.
To have the highest attack power among all devil fruits? 😭
So you're saying a civillian with his DF would be 5-C and Yonkou level?

Imagine if someone was said to have the strongest punches
And another person was said to have the strongest kicks
And the person with the strongest kicks is more powerful than the person with the strongest punches
Do you think the first dude would beat the second, just because he can punch harder?
Cause I don't.
how does this correlate to akainu having the strongest ap and offensive power in the verse and
btw i dont have an admiral agenda or am i an admiral fan i just dont understand the downplay.

how does this correlate to akainu having the strongest ap and offensive power in the verse and
btw i dont have an admiral agenda or am i an admiral fan i just dont understand the downplay.
His Devil Fruit is said to have the highest power, but it's not because of him. It just means anyone with that DF is having a higher AP than they would with another one.

That was very clearly not what was meant by that. That wasn't a literal scaling claim, and some DFs are factually stronger than others. If a DF scaled directly to the user, Awakenings wouldn't amp power.
awakening in its self are obv stats amp idk how that correlates with your normal df powers

headcanon as we know your strength=your devil fruit power

main-qimg-f347bef2e9f70201d7e12b08f8d8a9e9
This means that a random bum with the fruit wouldn't be as skilled and cunning with it as Crocodile is. It's not supposed to mean that the fruit is literally only as strong as the user can make it
The Magu Magu will always have some of the highest AP out of the fruits, no matter who uses it.
But the difference is that a random Marine wouldn't be able to make huge meteors, dog shaped magma attacks, etc. like Sakazuki can, if that said random Marine ever got his fruit for what ever reason.
That's basically what Luffy was saying. It's mostly about skill and experience, not raw power.

We even see a direct comparison with Momo and Kaido where Momo can't even make flame clouds or use Bolo Breath while Kaido can spam those to his heart's content, but they still have similar durability in their Zoan forms and they're seemingly the same size.

We even see a direct comparison with Momo and Kaido where Momo can't even make flame clouds or use Bolo Breath while Kaido can spam those to his heart's content, but they still have similar durability in their Zoan forms and they're seemingly the same size.
This means that a random bum with the fruit wouldn't be as skilled and cunning with it as Crocodile is. It's not supposed to mean that the fruit is literally only as strong as the user can make it
The Magu Magu will always have some of the highest AP out of the fruits, no matter who uses it.
But the difference is that a random Marine wouldn't be able to make huge meteors, dog shaped magma attacks, etc. like Sakazuki can, if that said random Marine ever got his fruit for what ever reason.
That's basically what Luffy was saying. It's mostly about skill and experience, not raw power.
is it crazy to say BB top 1 in the verse 😭

I just read like 40-50 messages on Worstgen where two guys went back and forth about how strong Kaido is and one guy said he was a top/god tier while the other said he was a high tier with East Blue level DC feats
It was so god damn cancerous to read but it was really funny

The admiral glazers would either cope to high heaven to try and make the admirals somehow above them, or they're gonna slander the ever living shit out of OP and Oda and drop the series.

I swear that there are some agenda mfr's who literally just read OP for their agenda.
"ERM.... ROBIN, WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GOROSEI OR HK REALLY EXISTED BACK THEN, SAID THE ADMIRALS WERE THE STRONGEST FIGHTERS OF THE WG RIGHT BEFORE WATER 7... SO THEY'RE ABOVE THE HKS TOO..."

The admiral glazers would either cope to high heaven to try and make the admirals somehow above them, or they're gonna slander the ever living shit out of OP and Oda and drop the series.

I swear that there are some agenda mfr's who literally just read OP for their agenda.
I say again, they're too busy reading the bottom of a boot to read the actual series.

Which fruit would you like to eat?

I'd choose Marco's fruit
Nika fruit... But would be quite difficult to awaken

Otherwise Lightning fruit or Art fruit (there's someone other fruit in my mind that could be op and useful but can't fully remember it)

Back