• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

He was the one that said white, I just said nerdy and skinny and never mentioned race
I know how to avoid allegations. I've almost never been caught lacking by twitter.
I once, in the midst of making up insults for some random-ass lolicon, called someone a "piss-monkey" and got jumped immediately with the racism allegations.

prove it.
giphy.gif
Burden of Proof Fallacy, you're making the positive claim.

He was the one that said white, I just said nerdy and skinny and never mentioned race
I know how to avoid allegations. I've almost never been caught lacking by twitter.
''That's the average vsbattle user. Either that or obese.
But no inbetween.'' you literally agreed with him, Caught u lacking buddy.
one_piece_monkey_d__luffy_gigachad_mem_by_ang_sama_dg0cl5r-fullview.jpg

Burden of Proof Fallacy, you're making the positive claim.
heres one of the nerdy proofs 😴 supporting the rest of the claims 🐵

Otherwise I don't need to prove anything... The same way the universe doesn't have to prove anything to you.

I have a question.

Why do we use the Skypiea map to find the size for Skypiea?

Do we just assume it's drawn to scale or do we have evidence that it is?

Jesus christ this take is cancerous this powerscaling shit is for the birds Idk why so many people suck at it
yee... Sometimes he's ok and other times it's the worst take ever 🙉

I'm just going to assume bro is a master manipulator and troll, moving like blackbeard or aizen

Back