• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Funniest shit ever lmao. I'm ******* done with this forum and its stupidity

Issho's meteor? After another useless thread, they probably make a rule for it.

Jack scaling to Zunesha? They probably doesnt accept it like before with the same arguments

Funniest shit ever lmao. I'm ******* done with this forum and its stupidity

Issho's meteor? After another useless thread, they probably make a rule for it.

Jack scaling to Zunesha? They probably doesnt accept it like before with the same arguments
You guys need to understand that this is a debate site, obviously there are going to be people who disagree with your idea and eventually there will be some you will hate. Nothing will change if you call idea X as stupid without debating, it will actually increase pride and make no one change their mind in the end. Several and several upgrades have happened in One Piece (Hell, it was literally accepted infinite lifting strength for Teach for several days); A downgrade is a common thing

Because the reason for the downgrade is the size of Dressorosa. If you disagree with one, you must automatically disagree with the other
What does that even mean.... Nearly Any Calc I have seen has inconsistency and inaccuracy but the 9km is one of the worst one 🤷‍♂️

Banaro Island is calced bigger than Dressrosa Country, Caesar have tougher time traveling the bridge than Zunisha, The Thousand Sunny is 56m long and the Marine ships are many times bigger... You can say 400m - 500m? The ship that's that big is smaller than the rock in Dressrosa, there are minimum 25 rocks.. 400m x 25 =10km that's me using only 25 yet there should be 30-50 amount of them if we remove the text and buildings... 400x30= 12km - 400x50= 20km that's just some

What does that even mean.... Nearly Any Calc I have seen has inconsistency and inaccuracy but the 9km is one of the worst one 🤷‍♂️

Banaro Island is calced bigger than Dressrosa Country, Caesar have tougher time traveling the bridge than Zunisha, The Thousand Sunny is 56m long and the Marine ships are many times bigger... You can say 400m - 500m? The ship that's that big is smaller than the rock in Dressrosa, there are minimum 25 rocks.. 400m x 25 =10km that's me using only 25 yet there should be 30-50 amount of them if we remove the text and buildings... 400x30= 12km - 400x50= 20km that's just some
And that's disagreeing with the downgrade. Simply Ctrl C + Ctrl V this comment and post in the downgrade thread

(Hell, it was literally accepted infinite lifting strength for Teach for several days)
And he should still have it... The most Powerful devil fruit? Nah darkness? <<< Law, Suger, Akainu, Enel, Marco.... I mean without the gravity shout good does it actually have BFR? A dimension? Bluno has a better dimension, Brulee has a better dimension

And he should still have it... The most Powerful devil fruit? Nah darkness? <<< Law, Suger, Akainu, Enel, Marco.... I mean without the gravity shout good does it actually have BFR? A dimension? Bluno has a better dimension, Brulee has a better dimension
Wank, infinite lifting strength teach is asinine, how that was added, I do not know.

Then why is it called it having infinite gravity multiple times? If it was Naruto, Bleach or Dragon ball it would get accepted.
Infinite gravity is clearly bs, unless teach can actually summon literal black holes and is star level or high universal or something due to generating infinite force, and dumb stuff like his infinite gravity black hole not sucking in the entire planet when it's launched. Or ace having infinite lifting strength like bruh.

Unfortunately, unless we find new evidence about Dressrosa be much larger than 9 km, nobody that matter will change mind, especially Damage.
9 KM Dressrosa? It's a freaking city-state. LMAO

The inter verse inconsistencies are literally too much, somehow at the same time we have Clover Kingdom palace/capital city being a normal city casually existing at a height of 20 KM

Last edited:
You don't need to be uni or star with infinite gravity.... It can be limited on how it's used....
GPE = G*M*(H/2)

G = Gravity
M = Mass
H = Height

GPE: Infinity*1*(1/2) = Infinite Joules

It is not possible to be limited, it is mathematics. If you pull something with an infinite gravitational attraction you will have infinite gravitational potential energy (High 3-A). The infinite gravity is not real, just like black holes are not real either

It is not possible to be limited, it is mathematics. If you pull something with an infinite gravitational attraction you will have infinite gravitational potential energy (High 3-A). The infinite gravity is not real, just like black holes are not real either
Ok so every FTL will also work the same way... Fiction isn't the same as reality...

You can attract something with infinite lifting strength yet it doesn't destroy anything 🤷‍♂️this is why there are many different types of abilities

16.png

Isn't it the most accurate to Calc the ship by calcing sunny to meteor and then adding the same meteors over each other?

We don't see it tho
Then just use another panel of a battle ship 🤔

For example if we put the same meteor on top of the same meteor it would be around the canons of the ship and then find another image and add the meteor above that.

Simple? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Then just use another panel of a battle ship 🤔

For example if we put the same meteor on top of the same meteor it would be around the canons of the ship and then find another image and add the meteor above that.

Simple? 🤔🤷‍♂️
Actually this is the after image of the meteor hitting the ship, maybe 🤔
15.png

So just put the same meteor above each other on that images 🤷‍♂️ I think around 500m in length?

If my eyes aren't fooling me, you can count 49 here but 26 here and 26 here (2 are horizentally obscured behind the left and right ones). So the safe number would be 26 rocks. Still agree, though. Dressrosa being anything less than 10km just seems far too small, especially with how long the bridge connecting it to green bit looks, and the fact that it's about half Dressrosa's size. That bridge alone can be at several kilometers if you consider Ceasar got exhausted flying across it, while he flew up Zunisha just fine. (Even if he flew twice as fast crossing the bridge it'd still be ten kilometers or so.)
Oda really needs to start giving out island sizes. Or at least specify how far Viola could see across Dressrosa to get a gauge.

I got a lot of 26 in the manga also tho there were still building and text or something in the way… plus the rocks look much bigger than the rock the battleship was besides 🤷‍♂️

No need to protest too much, we don't decide the result, but the staff. but the funny thing I've found is that when the wind speed isn't accepted, on something that's blatantly a gas.

Back