• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Don't worry guys, Luffy is still Outerversal in Tiktok.
kid Naruto is Outer ( i don't even know what outer mean)
but Adult Naruto is multiversal via kagebunshin which they had infinite possibilities.
TikTok 100% bs
immeasurable speed Mont D'or
multiversal Brulle

Pica is invincible.... Vergo isn't.
12.jpg

Funniest shit ever lmao. I'm ******* done with this forum and its stupidity

Issho's meteor? After another useless thread, they probably make a rule for it.

Jack scaling to Zunesha? They probably doesnt accept it like before with the same arguments
How does Jack scale to Zunesha lol. He got oneshotted alongside his entire fleet.

How does Jack scale to Zunesha lol. He got oneshotted alongside his entire fleet.
Because Jack's stomping were able to actually make Zunesha trump in pain, other that they left marks in his body.

Also Jack stated that he could have severely harm Zunesha, meaning his AP should scale to Zunesha's Durability.

So yes, there is evidence that make it clear that Jack should somewhat scale to Zunesha.

For course that doesn't mean that Jack = Zunesha, as Jack will only be 6-C if the scaling get accepted, while Zunesha will remain at At least 6-C.

And if using Zunesha's Trunk its out of question, we can still use Zunesha's PE.

Last edited:
Zunesha's an unorthodox type of Elephant.

His legs make it so height would be difficult for square cubed law vertically, so i did it horizontally
Could you just ignore the part cover by water and use the that we can see above water?

Yeah, its would not be accurate, but it could be consider a reasonable low end.

Since if we consider the entire legs down to the sea flow, the result should get a lot higher.

Average Height of Elephant (African Elephant) = 3.2 m

Height of Zunesha (Above Water) = 18166.09 m

75720.9375*(18166.09/3.2)^4 = 7.86433337e19 Joules or 18.7962079 Gigatons.

Last edited:
Although, since Zunesha its inspirated by hindu myth, it may be more correct to use weight and height from an Asian Elephant.

Average Weight of Asian Elephant = 4000 kg

Average Height of Asian Elephant = 2.8 m

2.8/2*4000*9.81 = 54936 joules

Height of Zunesha (Above Water) = 18166.09 m

54936*(18166.09/2.8)^4 = 9.73353859e19 Joules or 23.2637156 Gigatons.

Saying Jack got ONE SHOTTED isn't exactly fair to Jack for several factors.

-He got out of a fight vs Fujitora and Sengoku, so likely weakened (this is the only assumption based one out of these)
-He was surrounded by water everywhere and the second he got knocked off the ship he wouldn't have been able to do anything whether he was one shotted or not.
-We see the hit land and his eyes go blank, but that occured when Katakuri hit G4 Luffy as well and Luffy was fine and running the next page, so using the "we saw his eyes go white" argument doesn't exactly land definitively due to it never being a for sure knock out. (More so a form of showing a character got the wind knocked out of them)
-The next time we see him, he's more bothered by being in the water than he is about getting smacked by Zunesha.

Zunesha's size just makes it difficult to get hit by and not get forced of your feet. In Jack's case even if he COULD stand still when getting tagged by the elephant, the ship itself breaking was sending him off his feet and into the water regardless. Again- too many factors in Zunesha's favor to say Jack got one shotted.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to read chapter 0(Strong world) with official scan? The manga and anime version seems has different translation.

So, pre time Skip Zoro would be Stronger than Chinjao's ? Even though pre timeskip Luffy+Zoro+Sanji < early Post timeskip Gear2 Luffy, and Luffy need gear 3 to beat Chinjao. Lol this is going to be fun as hell seeing seeing most of Dressrosa Characters are inferior to pre timeskip Zoro.

To be fair, Jack is so small compared to Zunesha that his attacks would hurt even if he doesn't scale to the elephant due to the small surface area.
Smaller animals or insects are capable of hurting, piercing through the skin and wounding larger and stronger animals. You get the point.
And IIRC Jack's idea of killing Zunesha is via attacking its most vulnerable parts, like the eyes or the insides.

I'm pretty neutral to it overall, Jack probably scales to other characters anyways.

To be fair, Jack is so small compared to Zunesha that his attacks would hurt even if he doesn't scale to the elephant due to the small surface area.
Smaller animals or insects are capable of hurting, piercing through the skin and wounding larger and stronger animals. You get the point.
And IIRC Jack's idea of killing Zunesha is via attacking its most vulnerable parts, like the eyes or the insides.

I'm pretty neutral to it overall, Jack probably scales to other characters anyways.
Insects hurt via pain receptors and such, not via AP

I've argued this point before on past CRT's, and DontTalkDT has backed me up on it. There are much better ways to scale Jack than through Zunesha.

I didn't see anyone bring this argument with Gear 2nd Luffy scaling to Shadow's Asgard Gecko Moria.

Same with so many other similar accepted scaling like Natsu to Ikusa-Tsunagi.

Same with so many other similar accepted scaling like Natsu to Ikusa-Tsunagi.

Didn't Natsu obliterate most of Ikusa-Tsunagi's body in one attack? Seems like quite a different circumstance.

Insects hurt via pain receptors and such, not via AP
Not all of them. It also doesn't address wounds.
My entire point is about surface areas, anyways. It's basic science. The thing with small animals is just an example.

Mosquitoes cannot make you feel pain by simply talking on your body and neither they are physically strong enough to cut a human's tongue.

This argument its absolute nonsense.
Strawman Fallacy.
I never made any 1:1 comparisons with Jack and a mosquito. Nor did I even bring up a mosquito specifically.
I merely presented an example of how surface area damage may work.

Back