• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I never made any 1:1 comparisons with Jack and a mosquito. Nor did I even bring up a mosquito specifically.
I merely presented an example of how surface area damage may work.
You still use the insects as an example of much smaller creatures actually harm larger creatures.

However this doesn't work as insects are do not harm larger animals via raw strength, but rather via piercing attacks like mosquito's mouth or bee's sting, which allow them to pierce thicker skin.

With its completely different to what Jack did and was suppost to do, as i stated before, meaning the comparison don't work at all.

Last edited:
You still use the insects as an example of much smaller creatures actually harm larger creatures.

However this doesn't work as insects are do not harm larger animals via raw strength, but rather via piercing attacks like mosquito's mouth or bee's sting, which allow them to pierce thicker skin.

With its completely different to what Jack did and was suppost to do, as i stated before, meaning the comparison don't work at all.
You misrepresented the argument by focusing on a very specific thing when it doesn't represent what I actually said.

First you chose a mosquito, which is just one out of many species of insects.
Then you're debunking my entire argument by focusing on insects, when my comment specifically said "Smaller animals or insects".

Thirdly, disregarding all of that above, I already said that my point is surface area. Even if its piercing damage, a sharp object still requires force to puncture and damage things.
Coincidentally, piercing damage is one of the classic examples of surface area damage, since it's just attacking at a really really small surface area.
Which happens to relate to Jack, who is so much smaller compared to Zunesha that it's not surprising that he can damage it. It might as well act similar to a piercing damage, though that's just an assumption on my part.

Disclaimer
I'm not saying Jack compared to Zunesha is literally as weak as an insect compared to a, let's say, a human. Which I believe like you're mistaking my argument for. I'm well aware that Jack wound need sufficient strength to harm Zunesha via AP.

It's not a literal or a 1:1 comparison, since that doesn't work as mass would be taken into account, which is beside the point. It was all about surface area.

And that like Damage said, there's probably better stuff to scale Jack from that would probably place him in the same tier. Harming Zunesha is more like a supporting evidence than the main evidence, though again that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Would the Dressrosa scaling change anything about the pre-TS scaling? Since we're looking at large town level PICA but small city+ Pre TS Luffy? Or are we just going to accept Pre-TS Zoro/Luffy and Sanji would kick Pica around?
I can't be the only one seeing something off about this, can I?
Lowballing the Dressrosa high tiers that much is basically going against the scaling chain that's been existing since the pre TS. It just makes very little sense. Even if Dressrosa was a kilometer big, scaling certain characters below pre TS straw hats is narratively wrong.

Would the Dressrosa scaling change anything about the pre-TS scaling? Since we're looking at large town level PICA but small city+ Pre TS Luffy? Or are we just going to accept Pre-TS Zoro/Luffy and Sanji would kick Pica around?
I can't be the only one seeing something off about this, can I?

That's the kind of thing we'll be discussing once all of the calcs are finalized. Pica's calc may be recieving an upgrade.

And, you know, Pica could just scale above their pre TS feats you know, just because you have a calc at 70Mts doesn't mean you can't scale to 80Mts or any higher number for example.
There's a lot characters who you can scale Pica, Fujitora and a lot of the high tiers of Dressrosa above. (Overdosed Hody, Pre TS Monster trio, Shadows Asgard Moria, etc..)

Thanks bro. He also uses all kinds off calculation stacking, unorthodox calcs and formulas as well as screwed logic, I ingnored all of that and just noted it down. I also saw you in his comment section bruh.
By the way is this profile fine to add on joke battles wiki?

He also uses all kinds off calculation stacking, unorthodox calcs and formulas as well as screwed logic
Yee sometimes he does some crazy good Calcs and looks accurate af but then other times he says something I completely don't understand and or disagree with 😅
Thanks bro.
9e5d0f587c98636ed6dc2c256b780b35.gif

Thanks bro. He also uses all kinds off calculation stacking, unorthodox calcs and formulas as well as screwed logic, I ingnored all of that and just noted it down. I also saw you in his comment section bruh.
By the way is this profile fine to add on joke battles wiki?
Btw lower in gear 3rd is only for pre timeskip...
In post timeskip his gear 3rd would possible be the same as his base in speed

I made a profile about luffy but using IdeaShock's scaling (Power scaling youtuber). I worked hard on it, I had to go through all the wank but I did it, so like check it out.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:FluffyCreatureZ/Monkey_D._Luffy_(IdeaShock)#Base
Btw lower in gear 3rd is only for pre timeskip...
In post timeskip his gear 3rd would possible be the same as his base in speed
Also if you are going to put a lower in speed, I think you would put slower instead

Back