• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yonko level is a huge exaggeration, not sure about Admiral level, the Admirals have been looking like mad frauds lately.
Anyway, high YC1 level sounds good for now.
I'm fine with him being YC1, but people are constantly trying to put him at Admiral Level and it's annoying. First they did it when he was just fighting a casual Fujitora and taking all the damage, then they tried to do it again during the mission to rescue Kuma, and now they're saying he's Admiral Level just because he escaped Imu and the Gorosei without doing any damage to them and getting one shotted by Imu's tail 😭.

Because he's Dragon's right hand and Luffy's brother. For a lot of people, he at least has to be that strong or stronger, (some people have at Yonko/Admiral Level these days lol).
Karasu scared Fujitora, Sabo is stronger. But also Karasu is the best and we love him, so he can be stronger if that's how it is.

Scorched G5 Luffy, knocked back Oden, launched Snakeman, and forced Marco to use Undying Thistle. You're proving my point by comparing G4 Luffy to Sanji.
The feats you listed for Boro Breath aren't good as absolutely all of them were fine afterwards (Marco wasn't even damaged, how is that a feat for Boro Breath?)

And how am I proving your point when G4 is literally the only one who took it without special techniques or any notable damage? Pre Hao G4 is like, barely more durable than Sanji if at all as Exo Mode got some of the best dura feats in the MT and Exo Mode has higher heat resistance scaling (so the best it would do is knock him back like it did with Oden, that's a W).

Boro Breath burned literally everybody it touched except for Marco with only a portion of its yield, what are you waffling about
"Burned", you just admitted it only affected G4 slightly, I am pretty sure it didn't cause major burns on Snakeman either as he was fine afterwards.

Doesn't really matter as Sanji has better heat scaling iirc.

"Burned", you just admitted it only affected G4 slightly, I am pretty sure it didn't cause major burns on Snakeman either as he was fine afterwards.

Doesn't really matter as Sanji has better heat scaling iirc.
People going "heat scaling" as if it isn't a giant beam being shot at him.

Back