• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Gear 5 animation has to be key'd by Ishitani and Naotoshi shida. That fluidity has to be emphasized for sure.
Maybe they could get the DBS Broly animator (unless that was also Shida).

But yeah, Shida is an animation God. Just look at the SDBH fight between Goku and Hearts to see what I mean.

And IIRC he was also behind DBS's most fluid fights like Vegito vs Zamasu and MUI Goku vs Limit Breaker Jiren.

Maybe they could get the DBS Broly animator (unless that was also Shida).

But yeah, Shida is an animation God. Just look at the SDBH fight between Goku and Hearts to see what I mean.

And IIRC he was also behind DBS's most fluid fights like Vegito vs Zamasu and MUI Goku vs Limit Breaker Jiren.
And Marco vs Kizaru. Luffy facing down the admirals-I think Luffy vs Katakuri as well? (Snakeman portion)
Naotoshi's animations are so fluid and clean. I'm sure it'll be great.

Also animators from the Buu Saga since they did a good job capturing Majin Buu's(mainly Fat Buu & Kid Buu) fluidity

Also animators from the Buu Saga since they did a good job capturing Majin Buu's(mainly Fat Buu & Kid Buu) fluidity
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f543442466633764f49464a682d513d3d2d32392e313532653531383737336432663331613333393735313334363331352e676966

Also, have you guys ever noticed that every major fight in One Piece seems to fall back into the pattern of Luffy fighting the strongest guy, Zoro fighting the second in command/2nd strongest, and Sanji fighting the 3rd strongest while the rest fight the weaker characters? I think you see it in like every arc except the ones where Luffy was on his own.
I’d be more impressed if someone didn’t notice this.

they flat out confirmed in the manga that Luffy always fights the strongest
and they said in the databook that Zoro usually fights the second strongest

But the thing is, Zoro hasn't always fought the second strongest fighter. He didn't in the Arlong arc. And I doubt Monet was stronger than Vergo.

With the recent calcs that were accepted, is Sanji gonna be Country Level or Higher? Because Black Maria did make Sanji try to put his CoA to defend against her punches, but his chivalry got in the way. So I was wondering what her rating would look like for that feat (though mainly what Robin's would be because of Marie scaling from Sanji's lol).

Where that from?

But the thing is, Zoro hasn't always fought the second strongest fighter. He didn't in the Arlong arc. And I doubt Monet was stronger than Vergo.
Admittedly yes Arlong was one of the few times Zoro’s opponent isn’t explicitly stronger.

As for the Monet thing that wasn’t a typical everyone gets a fight arc anyways. Plus Zoro still managed to take out a stronger for than Sanji in that arc.

Hatchan scales to Kuroobi. Kuroobi scales higher under water.
Sanji stomped the shit out of kuroobi when out of water.... He was literally no match to sanji while hatchan on land could deal a hit on death zoro

With the recent calcs that were accepted, is Sanji gonna be Country Level or Higher? Because Black Maria did make Sanji try to put his CoA to defend against her punches, but his chivalry got in the way. So I was wondering what her rating would look like for that feat (though mainly what Robin's would be because of Marie scaling from Sanji's lol).

Why would this even be related to that rating at all?
Sanji's likely getting his high 6B scale from Queen, who scales not far below King, who scales to Zoro, who injured Kaido.

Why would this even be related to that rating at all?
Sanji's likely getting his high 6B scale from Queen, who scales not far below King, who scales to Zoro, who injured Kaido.
thats some pretty shitty scaling. i mean it may very well be correct but like :sick:

King is just built different.

It shows when Queen is terrified of Big Mom even while she's chained, while King isn't scared at all.

Hell, I bet he could probably fight her and have a 30-50% chance of winning.

King is just built different.

It shows when Queen is terrified of Big Mom even while she's chained, while King isn't scared at all.

Hell, I bet he could probably fight her and have a 30-50% chance of winning.
Nah, he's got no chance of winning I tell you that.
But he's definitely fighting back. The Yonko are just built different compared to first mates

If only someone had a blog that had good drafts of what the scaling profiles for Wano characters might look like that hasn't been updated since December...

Cough

Nah, he's got no chance of winning I tell you that.
But he's definitely fighting back. The Yonko are just built different compared to first mates
If plot wasn't a factor law and kid would be 😵
yonkos are just built different

Back