• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

can luffy transmutate the truth seeking orbs of naruto so it wont erase hi

''including transmuting nearby objects into useful items or nullifying attacks by turning them into something else'' wouldnt it just flat out nulify the EE by turning it into rubber
Luffy transmute basicly is sub ability from subjective reality/reality warping

if naruto's seeking orbs doesn't have resistance with these then yeah it can transmutate by luffy

About the things about haki circumventing contagious diseases have crt already been done about this?

I just saw the anime, it left me very emotional and a very powerful haki hax.

Happened in the manga, too.
img_000000000000131_One_Piece_-_c1063_v105_-_p143_VIZ_Media_Digital_1r0n.png

yes

Kind of. However, there are a lot of contradictions in the anime, such as Smoker being able to fight Doffy for a while.
ye but that was before wano, it only got accepted bcs of the statements from the staff during wano and ts thread so even fights that arent in the manga are canon if they are not contradicted by the manga

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense to me that a fight that isn't in the manga is considered canon

but I know it was accepted

Kind of. However, there are a lot of contradictions in the anime, such as Smoker being able to fight Doffy for a while.
When? If you talking about in punk hazard, he completely stomps him in the anime and then has to get saved by aokiji if I remember correctly which I’m assuming is the same in the manga

All I remember is smoker running and dodging against a casual doffy and then gets f up when doffy gets a direct hit

When? If you talking about in punk hazard, he completely stomps him in the anime and then has to get saved by aokiji if I remember correctly which I’m assuming is the same in the manga

All I remember is smoker running and dodging against a casual doffy and then gets f up when doffy gets a direct hit
Anime:

Manga:
One-Piece---Digital-Colored-Comics---c0698-v070---p140-5BColored-Council5D.png

Back