• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

No. Zoro and Sanji's attack speeds aren't shown to be equal whatsoever
unknown.png

I have already had this debate with Emin, and we agreed that their Attack Speeds are comparable.
They both know each other. Neither are going to be aiming to get hit. Unless you're saying Zoro fights dumb.
What I'm saying is that Sanji has easier ways to exploit Zoros' weakness.

What Zoro needs to do is cut Sanji with AoE and superior AP. Sanji can counter that with CoC and superior speed to avoid that when close.
What Sanji needs to do is outlast Zoro's Enma Mode. Zoro can't do anything about that. We even saw Zoro when confronted with someone with better mobility.
The sword was going to kill him, but the medicine was ACTIVELY DRAWING BLOOD AND OPENING WOUNDS THAT HAD HIM STAGGERING mid-fight. I am sticking to the manga, just the whole thing instead of ignoring the obvious circumstances.
It cutting his time in half is headcanon. We have no idea how much it cut it, and if it did at all. Zoro was explicitly saying that Enma was killing him, after giving him the haki for not much time.
And he gets spammed with Buso slashes. You're basically saying "Zoro NEEDS ACOC to hurt Sanji and won't turn it off if Sanji just vibes in the air". The dude's got a brain in his head. He won't stand there yelling at Sanji to get down while ENma's eating his soul. Lmao.
Say he doesn't turn on CoC Enma Mode. If he does that, Enma would just forcibly take it from him, as that's what it needs, not buso. Enma is not satisfied with out CoC. Reread the fight.
Zoro. Doesn't. Need. Enma. Mode. And he can choose when it's on/off. What in the backwards hell kinda logic is "if he turns it on it stays on until he's out of energy"???
It's not about what he needs or not. Enma would force Zoro to use CoC, or he would just be at a bigger disadvantage.

They would need to clash equally or something to be attack speed but we know Zoro has amps with those as well

Random thought but. Do you guy's think Zoro will ever use any of Brook's/Ryuma's techniques in the future? If he's ever forced to use One Sword Style again, I can see them being useful, and he should be able to perform most of them due to his technique mimicry.
He did copy Kitsunebi-Ryu on sight, yet not Brook's technique.. Even though he saw the latter more
Either he thinks they technique is inferior (Brook implied it), too similiar (cuz blitz amp for both techniques) or he doesn't want to steal the techniques of a crewmate-

He did copy Kitsunebi-Ryu on sight, yet not Brook's technique.. Even though he saw the latter more
Either he thinks they technique is inferior (Brook implied it), too similiar (cuz blitz amp for both techniques) or he doesn't want to steal the techniques of a crewmate-
The former two are likely more sense

I only talk here now and then so idk if this been discussed before, but why are obsessed with monkeys?
So... You the one in my message wall on vsbw? Sir, we got him/her/they/it, shit pshh retreat, retreat!!! Wrong person, the evidence didn't say obssesed

um, how am I obsessed with monkeys?
orangutan_1f9a7.png

044.jpg

This is the kind of predicament I've been waiting for!

In his quest for greater strength, Zoro puts himself in a tight spot. Victory or death! Believing that such an extreme situation will make him stronger! No matter the predicament he finds himself in, Zoro's faith remains unshaken. After his battle with Mihawk, his mind has gained even stronger willpower, and he is on fire in his insatiable quest for strength.

↓Happily tackle further ordeals. You can only become as strong as the number of times you have gone under the line of death.
Talking about Johnny Yosaku's brother

Aniki, you always bleed when you get cut, don't you? If he were a normal person, he would die instantly. But his brother Zoro heals himself just by falling asleep, so he really is a monster.

If you bleed so much, you'll really die.

Every time you bleed out, it's a sign of a deadly battle!

Mihawk battle
3L of blood loss

Buggy battle
1L of blood loss

Battle of the Nyaban brothers
1.5L of blood loss

Battle between Hatsu-chan and Aaron
5L of blood loss

Back