• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fourteen Marineford

The only thing I can think of that Akainu could get would be maybe accelerated healing/recovery similar to Luffy since he did get up soon after, but even then that doesn't apply.

Actually Accelerated Healing should be given to Akainu, soon after the events of Marineford he was fully healed and went after Blackbeard. And I guess getting up soon after Whitebeards two hits counts also.

dont think that's a stamina feat, I don't remember the exact timeframe but Akainu had seemingly fully healed from his wounds and made Blackbear run away. I think it would count for accelerated healing over time similar to Luffy and others in one piece.

hey sub guys

so i have an intersting thing about luffy's power with this we could possible upgrade luffy's gear 4th from 3x times to 6-9 if not more so hear me out.

some people say that luffy's gear 4th is 3times the power of 3rd right ok.

so if u say that then luffy doesnt need gear 4 to attack people like Doflamingo, Craker and Kata

coz luffy could just use gear 2 + 3rd + haki wouldnt that already puts him 3x-5x times stronger than a normal gear 3rd attacks? wouldnt that make gear 4 way stronger than 3x times "several times stronger" like at least 6-9 times stronger than normal gear 3rd attacks

but luffy didnt use it on the likes of Dofy.Cracker and Kata becasue he knows its not enough for him to defeat them.

thats all thanks hope this is intersting =P

Luffy doesn't stack Gears because it's too much strain to his body.

Not to mention that Gear 4th seems to be not only stronger but faster than the regular Gears, so stacking them would be a bad idea if we consider that he has a better option than that with less comebacks.

ya but now after the TS luffy can use gear 2nd on one part of his body and it wouldnt hurt him like before so he could use it way better than before

and ofcourse some people believe that dofy is as fast as gear 2nd so wouldnt luffy just use 2nd+3rd on him and he could defets him but he didnt because he knew he would not defet him but if he used (2nd+3rd +haki) he may even destroy his defens becasue it should be 3-5 times the normal 3rd and thats why in my openion gear 4th is 6-9 times stronger than his normal 3rd.

(Edit) so luffy didnt used it becasue he couldnt break doffy's defens the spider thing and his strings overall so thats why he used somthing way stronger which is gear 4th

The Gear Stacking happened once because Luffy knows how much of a strain he gets from that. Even if the drawbacks of the individual use of Gears have been lessened, he must know that using that isn't a good idea in fights.

This is another baseless assumption. Doffy is also the person who stated the difference, and he hasn't tasted Luffy's power with Gear Stacking.

So my point is if gear 4th is 3times normal Gear 3rd this would mess luffy's power

becasue if thats whats happeing then he could use G2/3 and destroy doffys defenses coz it should be 3-5 times normal G3 and thats why luffy needed G4 which is again 6-9 normal haki Gear 3rd to break aka defet doffy

yes but doffy said g4 is several times stronger which is from 3-10 and thats why i said its 6-9 becasue we know luffy's g2/3 haki is stronger than normal g3rd haki

wait i just reliased that in luffy vs fujitora

luffy did use 2+3rd gear when he attacks fuji coz luffy has steam all over his body and we know luffy can use it

ya but this luffy is after the time skip and he did use it on fuji and still he couldnt use it on doffy coz g4 is way stronger than g3rd this is a pictrue on luffy vs fuji as u can see there is a steam on luffy's body
P txt

Luffy vs Issho happened after Luffy vs Doffy, so he has no way of knowing that either way.

knowing what ?

again in this picture we see luffy doing it on fuji.

but he didnt use it on doffy coz he knows he cant defet him

and to support my point even more this luffy is an injured luffy and he could normally use it on fuji and it didnt even bother him becasue he is just doing it way better after the TS (dont want to bring anime to manga but luffy used it on fuji on the anime too but if u dont like that dont count this one)

this should upgrade luffy's attacks saying in his profile g2/3 + haki and it should also upgrades fuji coz he blocked that easilly and luffy g4 should be way stronger then 3times coz this makes g4 6-9 times if not 10.

doffy could easilly block a nromal elephant gun so maybe g2/3+ Arms could make doffy struggle but not breaks his defenses but g4 can

For the last time, the multiplier comes from Doffy, who didn't saw Gear Stacking in action. And as such it can't apply to it.

yes again doffy said several times which is from 3 times to 10 times and we know that luffy can use 2/3rd + haki which is stronger than normal g3rd and thats why he should be 6-9 times.

dude i dont know why ur not agreeing with me again coz i said the same thing aboutcp9 (about lucci being 5 times stronger than buleno) and u disagreed with me at that time but somhow u agreed to that later.

im only sayiing that it should be way stronger and u know that 3 times is a very lowball and u can see here that luffy could use Gear Stacking which means that luffy can do it on doffy and defets him (if ur useing 3 times coz i should be 3-5 times the normal 3rd) this is a fact luffy used it on fuji and he could use it on doffy but luffy is didnt coz he cant defet doffy dont want to repeat myself again if u dont agree ill do a page on it and have other people's openion on it.

We use 3x because that's what we do. If the statement ranges between 3 to 10 times we go by the safest assumption.

Because when you present an argument your base is poorly explained or fundamented in flawed grounds.

I don't buy that as Gear Stacking. Oda tends to draw dust in the same way he draws vapor. We need the colored version to clarify which one is it, because the background was Dressrosa's ruins where a lot of dust were.

nah im not the one who was poorly explaining somthing this time it was on you i was normally saying these facts but u just dont want to hear the facts/truth becuase u acted like a kid who dont want to hear somthing.

but this chapter clearly as clean as the sun that its a g2/3 + arms and luffy used it on fuji which is 3-5times stronger than normal 3rd.

wether you like it or not this is a fact and sooner or later you will agree on it

You are trying to justify an upgrade with unquantifiable power ups. If that's not based on flawed grounds, then I don't know what to tell you. Added to your terrible grammar which makes your comments really hard to read through and it's expectable to not get a lot of attention.

Yeah, as clear as dust and vapor ain't distinguished in the manga because it's Black and white so we don't know for sure what is it.

We're using Gear 2nd/3rd as being at least 1/9th Gear 4th now if the revisions go through for backscaling Gear 3rd and 2nd from the statement (Would be "At least High 6-C" for all "High 7-A" characters)

And @Aerozz... it's not a fact that "but this chapter clearly as clean as the sun its a g2/3 + arms and luffy used it on fuji which is 3-5times stronger." You're wrong. Luffy is shown using Gear 2nd and 3rd separately throughout the other panels regardless. He is not stated or implied to be using Gear stacking during this fight at all.

And... bruh... dust was already surrounding both of them before Luffy even noticed him.

ya talking about a rude kid ofcourse english is not my first languge so its normal but.

but idk if this is ur first time watching/reading one piece so when luffy use gear 2 we see steam on him coz its clearly happaned so many times but u just dont want to agree god ur such a child lmao.

im not wasting my time on you so i just want someone else and look at the picture on luffy vs fuji and tell me if this isnt a g2/3 + haki or not

@cin

dont think so but luffy having steam means he is using g2 and used 3rd on fuji with it.(also luffy gear 2 in manga dosent have pink colored coz there is a vol 44 with luffy using g2 without the pink colored but with a steam and this page is i belive colored by oda himself.

(edit) coz luffy is charging at fuji and using it while running to attack him.

also ignore the digital thing my bad.

>Digital isn't canon

Right.

So does anyone have something to talk about? Did you like the last anime episode?

https://youtu.be/8S-qtXhh5n4

The latest episode was pretty good. Of course, the pacing is slow as always, but the animation and atmosphere really shook me, especially how Kaido's Heat Blast is portrayed was awesome. Can't wait for the next episode as we get to see the 'clash' between Luffy and Kaido.

I think i've grown accustomed to blue Kaido despite wanting red originally. It looks and feels so incredible and badass.

I still think it takes something away. He just seems less lethal in blue somehow. I get that he's supposed to be the Azure Dragon model of myth so I guess Oda didn't have a choice.

I think Buggy will become a Yonko at some point, he'll still be super weak but somehow he'll become a Yonko.

If that is the definition of durability we use then 90% of the profiles on this wiki are wrong since 90% of profiles have people scaling from attacks they survived near death.

There is no reason to post three times in a row in the span of two minutes.

Consider this a very mild unofficial warning.

Back