• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making Doctor Who Great Again Part 1 - Cosmology/Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not very related to this topic, but will there be a blog (or something like that) to explain about the Doctor Who canon?

everything is canon 🗿

(I joke if you dont get it)
I want to know how far the Canon extends (although I know that "Canon" doesn't truly exist, so technically, "everything" is Canon). But one thing I'd like to know is about charity books (at least some notes from the authors must be). Lol

We don't consider charity publications or anything with totally non-licensed elements to be canon.

Probably more like days, but that part isn't necessarily up to me right now.

Last edited:
With how much info is already here, it’s hard to believe there’s new info to be found
To give you an idea, we found a book that is similar to the book of war (an insoclopedia that dictated several key moments during Faction Paradox and the history of N-space prior to the Last Great Time War such the anchoring of time and how the conceptual nature is structured in the verse) where it details a lot of things and events of cosmology in general that uses very useful elements.

To give you an idea, we found a book that is similar to the book of war (an insoclopedia that dictated several key moments during Faction Paradox and the history of N-space prior to the Last Great Time War such the anchoring of time and how the conceptual nature is structured in the verse) where it details a lot of things and events of cosmology in general that uses very useful elements.
Lets goo, i want to see some cool things about Metaphysics, conceptual dualities and archetypes

Might get an upgrade, actually.

Also, for anyone wondering, the multiversal vortex is going to be > the multiverse no matter what. It's explicit that the multiverse would get wiped away like a sand castle if it fell into the Vortex.
Wait what's the difference between the Universal and Multiversal Vortex?

Think of the universal Vorticies like zones that surround and support their respective universal continuums in the multiverse, each having different laws of physics based on their universe. The multiversal Vortex is basically the equivalent of that, but on a multiversal scale.

Anyway, I should be updating this soon. I've just been busy with other stuff and researching for this thread.

Think of the universal Vorticies like zones that surround and support their respective universal continuums in the multiverse, each having different laws of physics based on their universe. The multiversal Vortex is basically the equivalent of that, but on a multiversal scale.

Anyway, I should be updating this soon. I've just been busy with other stuff and researching for this thread.
The update will come today?

No. But I am planning something else (something extremely massive) that you'll be very interested in today or tomorrow, so I'll add you to the PMs later.

Last edited:
It's outdated. I've been meaning to make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back