• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2:
(Match 8)
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
Big money match up ! = đź’°Two characters with two decades of history behind them, It's Sanji from One Piece vs Prince Vegeta a true dream match up arguably the biggest match of this whole tourney for people across the galaxy to witness ! Will this dream match live up to the hype tho ? Regarless of the outcome this is history in the making, what a way for both to make their debuts here in this tourney.
Edit: This match =
BLOODBATH🩸💥
Result:
Vegeta (Dragon Ball):
Sanji's Post Awakening (One Piece): 14 (Rikimarox2, Nierre, Popted2, Kachon, Eminite, Orange, LordGin, Ultimate, Glace, Strawhat, SteckFance, Legendary, Victor, Godly)
Inconclusive:
0smO2r8.png

Last edited:
Vegeta outskills, has a mobility advantage, a range advantage
Sanji has better senses and amps
But doesn't Vegeta have Hakai

This is ultra ego Vegeta I believe
EDiT: "Vegeta (Dragon Ball) (Starts in Ultra Ego) by Fluffy Creatures Z"

Ultra Ego Vegeta, apparently.
I'm sorry, but Ultra Ego probably outlasts, and eventually overpowers Sanji due to his reactive power level, and reactive evolution. Vegeta also has far more reliable hax to deal with Sanji from a distance, like Ki Attacks with explosions far too wide for Sanji to dodge it in a short burst. Vegeta is a better Martial Artist than Sanji is, so Sanji wouldn't really do much in a hand-to-hand combat.

Also, Hakai.

Sorry, but I just don't see how Sanji even wins against Ultra Ego Vegeta, so I'll vote for Vegeta.

I disagree about Vegeta being more skilled, but I do think Vegeta takes this. He has massive aoe and ranged attacks. As well as extremely durable and will simply just take Sanji's attacks and get far stronger and stronger than Sanji.

So I'll vote for Vegeta fra

Also, Vegeta could use Instant transmission, to out move Sanji, paired with his incompleted Hakai (He hasn't been shown to be able to use it on people yet, only small objects), he could deal some serious damage (Currently his hakai acts more like explosion manipulation)

Why would he go for the blitz?

Doesn't he usually fight in base. Then as the fight continues, he'll use his amp?

This is sad but no disrespect to sanji. Vegeta stomps with his aura alone, it's been shown to erase shit with just his aura and he starts by hitting with it. Now that aside, Vegeta outranges, outmaneuvers, RPL makes the fight unfair and most importantly just straight up skill stomps.

Why would he go for the blitz?

Doesn't he usually fight in base. Then as the fight continues, he'll use his amp?
Sanji usually starts with Diable Jambe which prior to his recent fight was his strongest ability, since then he gained ifrit Jambe and his speed boost, since getting those abilities he used them immediately against Queen after accepting the fact his body has been altered.

Sanji rarely ever fights just in base since he received Diable Jambe and the same can be assumed of his new power ups.

Sanji rarely ever fights just in base since he received Diable Jambe and the same for now can be assumed of his new power ups.
He didn't use it against Vergo I believe?
He fought Wadatsumi in base before using DJ
He also kicked Oven in base.

Also DJ amps attack speed not actual speed (based on his profile), so I'm not seeing any blitzing from Sanji here

He didn't use it against Vergo I believe?
He fought Wadatsumi in base before using DJ
He also kicked Oven in base.
He started the fight in Diable Jambe, he blocked vergos kicks.
Can't remember, don't really remember Sanji even fighting wadatsumi that much.
Wasn't a fight.
Also DJ amps attack speed not actual speed (based on his profile), so I'm not seeing any blitzing from Sanji here
Not referring to Diable Jambe, he can amp his regular speed similar to his brother Niji to blitz his opponent, he did so against Queen and it's on his profile.

Since when is DJ a speed amp? And not like that amp is actually gonna do anything, Vegeta can fight people much faster and stronger than him as well as keep up with blitzing movements like the afterimage as well as move that fast himself against comparable opponents plus any form of precognition negates that which vegeta should have.

Also, Vegeta could use Instant transmission, to out move Sanji, paired with his incompleted Hakai (He hasn't been shown to be able to use it on people yet, only small objects), he could deal some serious damage (Currently his hakai acts more like explosion manipulation)
It is mentioned on Vegeta’s weakness section that he is unable to perform Instant Transmission

I need to watch one piece again, I cannot remember anytime sanji blitzed anyone after using diable jambe.
Not referring to Diable Jambe, he can amp his regular speed similar to his brother Niji to blitz his opponent, he did so against Queen and it's on his profile.
Diable Jambe amps his attack speed as was mentioned in his introduction and again the introduction to Ifrit Jambe. The Blitzing people isn't related to diable jambe tho.
Ohh on his last key.
Yeah this is Post-Awakening that's being used

Vegeta outskills
Can you explain to me how Vegeta is more skilled? Sanji is a fighting prodigy, who is able to easily out-skill skilled martial artists who have been trained since they were children.
has a mobility advantage
They both have flight.

Sanji has amps with Diable Jambe, Ifrit Jambe, Armament haki.

Sanji can read all of Vegeta's moves with his vastly superior senses, and hit him with durability negation attacks.

Sanji is also a very smart fighter. He was able to figure out how to counterattack Big Mom's ship, and he was able to outsmart Capone Bege.

Sanji usually comes up with plans on the spot. Here, here, here, here, and many more.

paired with his incompleted Hakai (He hasn't been shown to be able to use it on people yet, only small objects), he could deal some serious damage (Currently his hakai acts more like explosion manipulation)
Based on this I'm assuming Vegeta can't just instantly erase Sanji, but if he can or has shown to create a hakai aura that erases Sanji on impact like @FluffyCreatureZ is saying then he stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back