• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Vegeta is about to blow shit up, Sanji will use his utmost speed to counter him.
What?... Are you even absorbing what I am trying to convey?

Vegeta would go for hand to hand, Sanji doesn't need FTE to deal with that, so he would just stomp Vegeta at that.
Wtf is "stronger" in the sentence for.
To say that Vegeta gets stronger by getting hurt. Did you not know that stronger can refer to oneself without comparing to someone else.
Sanji fought him even while he could fly in the air.

You're trying to use inferior flight as a serious argument when that doesn't do much.
Huh? I used it to say Vegeta can effectively fly away from Sanji and spam Ki Attacks.
You do not know that. Sanji uses invisible Buso, which no one can see when it's being used. Assuming he can't use fullbody haki is a baseless assumption, especially.
AHAHA! Oh that's funny, Tempest.

Alright, show me Sanji using that.

If he never used that in the entire history of the manga, then he cannot use it. It's not an assumption, I'm in the negative, saying he can't based off nothing is a baseless assumption.
His durability scales above his AP and he can amp his dura with his armament haki.

I don't know where you got that from.
His base AP? Or his amped AP?
Then enunciate. It's that simple.
I did, in a big, explained contextualized argument, which you broke down, thus, missing the context.

Also arguing that one person is better at flight than the other is ridiculous. It's the same ******* ability, and when both opponents have the same ability like flight one having the "better" flight is meaningless.

Also I'm pretty sure Sanji has up scaling from other Sky Walk user's. Vegeta's flight is also dependent on Ki, so once he runs out of juice say goodbye to flight. Sanji doesn't have this type of weakness with his flight.
What kind of argument is that? It's PSEUDO Flight that requires one to kick the air to propel themselves vs actual flight that negates the effects of gravity and have full 3D movement.

Flight requires negligible Ki, non-existent amounts, in fact. Not an argument.

requires one to kick the air to propel themselves vs actual flight that negates the effects of gravity and have full 3D movement
You do realize Sanji doesn't need to consistently kick to fly right? He can remain airborne and move just fine in suspended air without the actual need to kick the air, and even then kicking the air is negligible much as you said that Vegeta's is.

Shit even people like Zoro have no problem in fighting against Air borne opponents like King while lacking flight himself. Vegeta having true flight is an absolute non factor.

No he doesn't. Vegeta's attacks can get blocked by haki.
Oh yes, the city-engulfing attack is getting its damaged blocked by Haki on his arms!
Yes he does. Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and those are feats that were on the top of my head.
START with, and two were the same fight, and the other ones are just him being overwhelmingly faster than the opponent and attacking him, he can't do that to Vegeta. I am referring to Sanji's FTE amp from his Post Awakening key, exclusively.

What?... Are you even absorbing what I am trying to convey?

Vegeta would go for hand to hand, Sanji doesn't need FTE to deal with that, so he would just stomp Vegeta at that.
Hand to hand with my ass if Sanji's constantly FTE Vegeta's not doing much
To say that Vegeta gets stronger by getting hurt. Did you not know that stronger can refer to oneself without comparing to someone else.
Then say "he gets stronger" instead of
get curbstomped (also stronger)
Like what the ****
Huh? I used it to say Vegeta can effectively fly away from Sanji and spam Ki Attacks.

AHAHA! Oh that's funny, Tempest.

Alright, show me Sanji using that.

If he never used that in the entire history of the manga, then he cannot use it. It's not an assumption, I'm in the negative, saying he can't based off nothing is a baseless assumption.
WE CAN'T since IT'S INVISIBLE. ****.

Unless you think this can count
His base AP? Or his amped AP?
His amped AP.
I did, in a big, explained contextualized argument, which you broke down, thus, missing the context.
You drastically failed to.

You do realize Sanji doesn't need to consistently kick to fly right? He can remain airborne and move just fine in suspended air without the actual need to kick the air, and even then kicking the air is negligible much as you said that Vegeta's is.

Shit even people like Zoro have no problem in fighting against Air borne opponents like King while lacking flight himself. Vegeta having true flight is an absolute non factor.
What? I am saying Vegeta can fly AWAY from Sanji faster than he can chase him due to his superior flight. What kind of distortion is that?

Also anyone wanna show me Vegeta ever enduring attacks that target his innards and continuing to fight? Because with each DJ attack that hits Vegeta he'll have his insides exposed to intense heat.

Also anyone wanna show me Vegeta ever enduring attacks that target his innards and continuing to fight? Because with each DJ attack that hits Vegeta he'll have his insides exposed to intense heat.
I think granolas targets vital parts, but with physical and energy attacks, instead of heat

Hand to hand with my ass if Sanji's constantly FTE Vegeta's not doing much.
Tempest, what kind of world are you in? I said Vegeta would opt for Hand to Hand combat, never said he'd WIN in that regard. Au contraire, I said Vegeta gets stomped.
Then say "he gets stronger" instead of

Like what the ****
"He gets curbstomped (also stronger)"
Stop trying to excuse your poor interpretation, it's laughable.
WE CAN'T since IT'S INVISIBLE. ****.

Unless you think this can count.
WHAT? You are ASSUMING he can then. No evidence, therefore he can't.

It's not rocket science, Tempest. ******* hell...
His amped AP.
Huh? Based on what?
You drastically failed to.
sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back