• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equal Stats Tournament 2022: Sanji (One Piece ) vs Vegeta (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't even gotta reply to the nonsense above but since I enjoy arguing with dumbass's I'll entertain it.

Haki is not spiritual, anyone who's familiar with the series knows what the term "spirit" refers to Will as how that's how it's translated from Japanese.

There's a reason why soul Manipulation ain't accepted for Haki. So once again, you fail to grasp the context and continue to make yourself look ignorant.

God's arguments weren't even accepted so once again, this is you failing to understand obviously clear context.

No actually it isn't. There is no equalization if there's no similarities between said groups, and Haki isn't even an energy nor is it spiritual. It's stemmed from one's own will power, not the soul.

I find it hilarious that's it's 2022 and your still out here using Filthy Frank memes unironically like your 12. Lmao even George thinks that shit is cringe.

The amount of irony in an attempt to be witty here is just desperate.

Smater than you? For damn sure. You're literally the same clown who thinks Haki is spiritual energy, despite spiritual referring to Will power. Doesn't take a lot to look up previous CRT's about Haki to see how spiritual energy got debunked.

No I don't think i will actually. And that just makes your argument collapse on itself, Haki isn't spiritual its based on will. In Japanese the term spirit often is in reference to the term will. So once again, your ignorance is showing no limit.

No it isn't. Show me Haki being accepted as Soul Manipulation anywhere here because that's been debunked countless amounts of times. Spiritual energy is in reference to enegry stemmed from Willpower, not in the literal sense.

They absolutely do.

They do, that's like me equalizing Magic in Black Clover to Reiatsu or me saying Deku can resist RC despite the two energy groups being very different from one another.

Haki is not a form of enegry, Haki is a power stemmed from your own will power. There's no enegry involved in Haki's mechanics.

I never said they need to follow the same techniques? What I'm talking about is how they're fundamentally different from mechanics extending to the techniques and abilities they can grant. So you can kindly take your dog shit reading comprehension out of here.

It's not irrelevant in the slightest lmao, you're just an ignorant ass user who's attempting to use their own headcanon over wiki standards, and I never said you can't run out of Haki either. I said running out of Haki doesn't kill you, using too much Ki will kill the user showing how different they are smart one.

Ah yes an attempt to be condescending. Very funny, btw I suggest working on your humor a tad bit since it's on the level of a edgy ass 9th grader who spends all their time on 4chan and never had a relationship.

Go outside and touch some grass kiddo.
Calm down now... You just came back 👀

Calm down now... You just came back 👀
He's the one being blatantly disrespectful, while acting as if he's right despite knowing he's in the wrong.

Sorry but I'm not gonna tolerate a child taking a swing on me and them expect me not to backhand the stupidity outta them.

Haki is not spiritual, and therefore cannot be equalized to Ki. End of Discussion, using a shiity translation from Viz of all people isn't enough grounds for that especially considering that isn't even what the accurate translation is.

Spiritual in this case means will / Vigor.

Haki is not spiritual, is not an enegry group, doesn't have a Universal Energy System etc. It's not getting equalized to Ki in any sense.

In the case, calling someone "disrespectful" may not be an offense if the person is actually acting that way.
Exactly. Godly was the one who was instigating things by acting as if I don't know what I'm talking about while also posting memems in a extremely mocking fashion.

If he wasn't acting incredibly egotistical while mocking me I wouldn't have said what I did above. Especially considering he was incorrect on everything he tried to pass.

I ain't even gotta reply to the nonsense above but since I enjoy arguing with dumbass's I'll entertain it.

Haki is not spiritual, anyone who's familiar with the series knows what the term "spirit" refers to Will as how that's how it's translated from Japanese.

There's a reason why soul Manipulation ain't accepted for Haki.
Yeah, spiritual energy automatically alludes to Soul Manipulation 😩😩😩

Ahem, here is a compilation of matches where two fundamentally different energies with just one similarit-

No, in fact. I ran out of ego to dispute this. It's grace, and proving myself right wouldn't really change the votes anyway, so nah.

STILL

Spiritual in this case means will / Vigor.
Your literal source: "It doesn't say will"https://ibb.co/4SgLz2z

I wouldn't suggest telling people to stop clowning around whenever you yourself are the entire ******* circus mate.
Before I go, I will kindly ask Gin to shut the **** up about "being respectful".
You have absolutely no moral high ground, nor right to complain about memes replying to your points, as shown above.

Unfollowing.

Yeah, spiritual energy automatically alludes to Soul Manipulation 😩😩😩
Spiritual Energy would imply this, especially given that Haki users use said enegry to form armor with and embue it into shit. So once again, nice try.
Ahem, here is a compilation of matches where two fundamentally different energies with just one similarit-
kek.
No, in fact. I ran out of ego to dispute this. It's grace, and proving myself right wouldn't really change the votes anyway, so nah.

STILL
Good for you.
Your literal source: "It doesn't say will"https://ibb.co/4SgLz2z
That's Imade who's one of the most well respected translators here. I had him translate the RAW's. Vigor is interchangeable with will, and it doesn't mean spiritual in the actual sense as he said. Spiritual in this case means Vigor.

Well then...
giphy.gif

No they don't Precognition and Analytical Prediction are two very different subsets. Goku doesn't predict the future via means of future sight, mind reading or any other means that would grant actual Precognition. They have Analytical Prediction based on intent sensing, amongst natural Sayian ability to sense Ki and vibrations in the air.

And that's nice and all but Sanji can keep up with Zoro who has 2 forms of Analytical Prediction, that being mental visionaries and Goken based Prediction. And that's Pre-Timeskip Zoro, Post Time-Skip has 3 forms with Kenbunshoku Haki based Prediction. If we're talking about sheer Analytical Prediction then Zoro's is definitely a lot more potent and versatile. Also Predicting Teleportation isn't all that impressive, unless they erase their presence then anyone with a basic form or Analytical Prediction can predict such.

Scans for their opponents being faster than them? Because I genuinely don't remember Goku and Vegeta ever facing against opponents who could blitz them consistently without the aid of short term Boosts.

Anyway this is all outdone by Zoro who can master his Goken Prediction with his first use of the ability, and with heavy blood loss, which would interfere with a lot of his senses due to how blood loss works.

Tien hardly fought Goku seriously, Goku was literally trolling him during the Tournament whenever he got Semi serious.

Because Goku was always the faster of the two? He just didn't bother using his full speed at the start, hence why Tien needed to use the Solar Flare and Goku just literally went "lol" and Blitzed it. Tien at no point actually "Blitzed" Goku in a legitimate sense since Goku was holding back.

By sensing, and using a Gohan who's essentially fodder as a child isn't exactly what I'd call evidence of every DB character being able to see past blitzing. Or else Vegeta wouldn't have any issues with Goku rocking his shit mid sentence with the Kaio-ken amps.

Sanji has the longer chain scaling amongst having the better feats to start with. Vegeta isn't resisting, and heat resistance doesn't increase with greater Ki so I'm not even sure how this argument came about. Ki doesn't provide further resistance to elements.

Creating a technique isn't the same as creating as new Martial Arts.

You mean the fodder style that he doesn't even use anymore and the same style that has a shit ton of blatant telegraphing?

The Kamehameha is not a Martial Arts. It's a blast of energy that anyone can learn, its not something that utilizes Hand to Hand combat.

Which again, are mostly energy based techniques. That isn't a Martial arts feat, might be good for Goku's Accelerated Development but ultimately isn't good for Hand to hand scaling.

Also you do realize Vegeta can't even utilize his Analytical Prediction here? DB Analytical Prediction works by sensing intent within one's Ki, and Sanji does not have Ki. Haki and Ki cannot be equalized so that cripples Vegeta's AP.
That's how low tier kenbunshoku users get their precognition, they get it via intent sensing, and regardless, by sensing intentions, Goku is able to know the actions that happen in the future, so it's still precognition. Thanks for reninding me about the air sensing analytical prediction. How does zoro's analytical predictions work?
Okay. In this fight tien and Goku are equal in stats. Goku is able to move so fast he creates after images, this means he's moving faster than tien's eyes can see, yet tien is still keeping up and identifying his afterimages and so is Goku and they do a back and forth.
In the same fight, Goku moves FTE to tien and tien still knows where he is.
Also in the same fight, Goku moves his arms so quickly that it appears he has 8 arms for tien, and even then he overwhelms tien in cqc who had actual 4 arms.
In their next fight, when they were both fighting equally, tien and Goku both can move FTE to each other and still keep up. When tien reveals his real speed, he starts blitzing Goku but Goku can still follow his movements and fight back. Even going as far as predicting his moves early and keeping up whilst getting blitzed. By the way, here's an extra skill feat for you, Tien immdeiately finds a solution to Goku blitzing him and it works but Goku immediately finds two flaws in it.
DB characters can keep up with movements faster than their eyes can see by reading their opponents ki and without so as well.
Now all that was opponents comparable in power, not only can vegeta do that to sanji but vegeta is also able to keep up with granolah who is vastly stronger and faster than him through sheer skill and who could one shot him with a pressure point attack. They fought for a long time, enough for Goku to wake up from getting his organs blasted and heal himself back to health and they still are fighting.
Goku could actually do the same, he used such minute movements to shift his vitals to prevent granolah from one shotting him and kept up with him for a long time.
There are many more examples like this too.
What the heck is goken prediction?
What are you talking about, Goku kept pushing tien to use stronger and stronger techniques until he pushed him to the kikoho which literally puts both their lives at risk just to win and Tien still barely won the fight.
You are talking about the wrong tien and Goku fight, regardless they were equally matched, Goku wasn't faster and bruh before you're saying tien wasn't fighting seriously and now you say Goku is above him?
Yes by sensing and without it too, this is proof that if gohan who isn't as skilled as the ither fighters there could keep up with dudes blitzing his eyes with sensing then db characters can do that generally too. If you stack sensing + skill based FTE tracking then vegeta can see sanji's speed amp and react to it blocking the dura neg and getting stronger over powering sanji.
They both have the same heat resistance feats, and yes increasing ki should actually increase resistance, ki attacks are able to generate heat and fire, so increasing ki means being able to increase that heat too which means tanking ki gives higher resistance.
Some techniques in dragon ball are harder to learn than whole martial arts such as kamehameha which roshi took 50 years to learn but surpasses every human martial artist at the same time. But take king chappa for example who has his own martial arts style, the hasshu ken (8 arm fist) and Goku copied it without even seeing it once, in fact he made it up on the spot in his fight with tien.
Those same fodder styles are able to beat up martial arts masters who fodderize martial arts masters.
Well it is a martial arts technique and it's even harder to learn than martial arts techniques but I've given you non ki related examples.
Sanji does have ki. I don't need to equalize power systems for that to be true. Ki is life force, sanji is alive and has life force, therefore vegeta can sense him, it's completely unrelated to haki. I saw your argument with pokemom man, you said some horrible stuff to him despite you literally being wrong.

It seems grace is over, and nobody is agreeing with me, what a shame.

That's a technique... He still can see him

The others aren't even fully FTE as well

This is FTE
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/705c7cb1eeccca8d3977e2fa56378fce/020.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/059.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/060.jpg

Distance matter as well... Boxers can punch nearly FTE but they can't from a distance
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/065.jpg

Last edited:

This is FTE
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/705c7cb1eeccca8d3977e2fa56378fce/020.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/059.jpghttps://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/060.jpg

Distance matter as well... Boxers can punch nearly FTE but they can't from a distance
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/179ee27404f7c7a719928ea226524ca0/065.jpg
It's not a technique and why does that even matter? And it is in fact FTE. The reason why tien could still see him is because he had 3 eyes, tien hinself said he could barely see him. But Goku completely blitzed both roshi and krillin who were farther away from where tien was from goku and they were both comparable to tenshinhan's speed.

This is FTE

Sorry to ping you in such a crude way, but your Signature is driving me crazy

how can you be half human, half monkey, half god... wouldn't that make you total as 1 1/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back