• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrongIdea21

He/Him
Last edited:
dog, imagine if kizarus clones have comparable stats to normal kizaru, that would be busted.

man i hope odas cooking something for sanji cuz hes currently the only strawhat with vegapunk right now

also bonney is fighting marines even though she got hit with the dome lazers, pretty impressive.

dog, imagine if kizarus clones have comparable stats to normal kizaru, that would be busted.
Could that possibly be awakening? Or just more control over his powers?

I don’t think I remember any logia doing that… maybe besides monet? Idk
0686-010.png

Lucci using his awakening already?! Now I wanna know what Zoro is using to fight that? If Zoro is using just Santoryu, then either Santoryu Zoro downscales from Casual Gear 5th, or monke was right and we shouldn't have Lucci scale to Gear 5th.

Although I'll wait for raws before actually asking these scaling questions. Still though, I'm curious to see how Zoro is faring against Awakened Lucci.

Lucci using his awakening already?! Now I wanna know what Zoro is using to fight that? If Zoro is using just Santoryu, then either Santoryu Zoro downscales from Casual Gear 5th, or monke was right and we shouldn't have Lucci scale to Gear 5th.

Although I'll wait for raws before actually asking these scaling questions. Still though, I'm curious to see how Zoro is faring against Awakened Lucci.
I hope for Lucci's sake that Zoro is using Armament and he isn't.

There's two answers:
  1. Luffy is always serious, there's no casual gear 5th.
  2. monkeman wasn't right, his reasons for it not scaling were literally "it's a call back"

Let's see how the fight actually turns out.

But tbh, Santoryu Buso Zoro downscaling from Yonko isn't the worst thing. Santoryu Buso Zoro was overpowering Buso King who without Buso overpowered a 1030 Zoro who could bitchsmack Yonko-level Kaifu and survive the Hakai.

Also, Nitoryu Buso Zoro matched S-Hawk who alarmed BB.

BUT PLEASE ODA LET LUCCI SHINE FOR ONE MORE FIGHT. ALL I ASK

There's two answers:
  1. Luffy is always serious, there's no casual gear 5th.
  2. monkeman wasn't right, his reasons for it not scaling were literally "it's a call back"
His other reasons for scaling were "Luffy annihilated Lucci in like 3 hits after that."

It makes more sense for luffy to be going all out in his stats tho, since he was mad at the fact lucci attacked Atlas

It makes more sense for luffy to be going all out in his stats tho, since he was mad at the fact lucci attacked Atlas
Ah Atlas, the being who infuriates me scaling-wise due to her one real feat being a gag one.

On a related note, how strong do you guys think Base Luffy is with no Buso, Hao, or Gears?

High 7-A? 6-B? Somewhere in-between?

Ah Atlas, the being who infuriates me scaling-wise due to her one real feat being a gag one.

On a related note, how strong do you guys think Base Luffy is with no Buso, Hao, or Gears?

High 7-A? 6-B? Somewhere in-between?
6-B.

He can't be far below his durability.

I think there's a difference between serious and going all out. Someone can be serious yet holding back or not fighting to their full capacity.
I don't necessarily disagree with your point, assuming I understand you correctly. Obviously, we shouldn't scale Lucci to levels of Luffy that weren't shown in their exchange, such as higher-level moves or hao infusion, just based on the fact that he always fights seriously. However, at the same time, I don't agree with claiming that Luffy arbitrarily held back. In the case of Lucci, we scale him to Gear 5th + Buso, as that's the level he was shown to match, and nothing more. Claims that Luffy was using less than this level of power seem like just baseless downplay based on a personal agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back