• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please oda im beggin you, give my man sanji something, i swear to gaimon if i see a panel of sanji looking all spooked against kizaru laser its owari da for me.
Like at least have sanji actively protecting/shielding vega+atlas or something man cmon, or give him interesting interactions/dialogue with vega

Please oda im beggin you, give my man sanji something, i swear to gaimon if i see a panel of sanji looking all spooked against kizaru laser its owari da for me.
Like at least have sanji actively protecting/shielding vega+atlas or something man cmon, or give him interesting interactions/dialogue with vega
Oda: Strawhats either get a great flashback or great moments of badassery

Oda: Strawhats either get a great flashback or great moments of badassery
You dont know how badly i need to see franky to cook man like cmon oda. Imma be honest i got 0 interest in seeing zoro be the only non captain strawhat to get a fight like man let someone else cook like franky nami robin or brook (i would say usopp but imma just wait for elbaff cuz usopp aint getting jack *****)

At least we know S Shark didn't beat him.

Tbh, I know there's gonna be a panel of Doll just punching him in the face and him looking like he spits out blood, but it's just his nose.

bro's mere existence is frown up like "lol sanji not do anything" bitch he is guarding VP and he can't do shit to kizaru since luffy sees him as his fight.

This gonna be a Franky arc, just wait until Kuma shows up.
honestly don't know why people thought wano was "Zoro's arc" and egghead as "franky's arc" yeah zoro got a massive power up but like, the arc was never centered around him like how WCI arc was for sanji.

Sanji doesn't do much at the beginning of arcs, he's more of a late game type of guy. I think he'll do something very clutch to save the strawhats later on.

honestly don't know why people thought wano was "Zoro's arc" and egghead as "franky's arc" yeah zoro got a massive power up but like, the arc was never centered around him like how WCI arc was for sanji.
There's always a secondary focus in arcs with the full crew, in Wano it was Zoro.

You dont know how badly i need to see franky to cook man like cmon oda. Imma be honest i got 0 interest in seeing zoro be the only non captain strawhat to get a fight like man let someone else cook like franky nami robin or brook (i would say usopp but imma just wait for elbaff cuz usopp aint getting jack *****)
It's implied Robin fought a Seraphim while Oda took us around the world, but of course he had to offscreen it.

It probably won't' be until Elbaf where we see all the Straw Hats get big fights again.

Last edited:
hljepg5799ob1.jpg

But tbh, Santoryu Buso Zoro downscaling from Yonko isn't the worst thing. Santoryu Buso Zoro was overpowering Buso King who without Buso overpowered a 1030 Zoro who could bitchsmack Yonko-level Kaifu and survive the Hakai.

Also, Nitoryu Buso Zoro matched S-Hawk who alarmed BB.
Eseseso is the reason why I don't wanna learn Japanese anymore

Eseseso is the reason why I don't wanna learn Japanese anymore
Let's see how the fight actually turns out.

But tbh, Three Sword Style Armament Haki Zoro downscaling from Emperor's isn't the worst thing. Three Sword Style Armament Haki Zoro was overpowering Armament Haki King who without Armament Haki overpowered a 1030 Zoro who could bitchsmack Emperor-level Demolition Gust and survive the Conquest of the Sea.

Also, Two Sword Style Armament Haki Zoro matched S-Hawk who alarmed BB.
Long as shit, stop hating

Damn the summary is making it sound like bonney might actually be a straight up child. I really hope thats not the case

bro is regretting his sinful actions
<insert horny joke here> even outside of that i feel like it would be better for her character if she wasnt just some child cuz if shes a child then her story is probably just gonna end in this arc and she'll have a sad goodbye with kuma and then the strawhats will drop her off somewhere and thats that, but if shes an adult we could get far more from her as a character

I just think bonneys cool so if she ends up being a literal child then she'll be less interesting as a character

I think it's basically confirmed her true form is her adult form but I don't fully remember correctly

Wait... It's THE vegapunk... 👁️ ahh shit

Maybe like a fun Lil joke 👁️😅👁️

Maybe because he's old? 👁️🙉

Maybe people just talk differently when she's in different forms sometimes. Or Vegapunk last saw her when she was a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back