• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1093 : Luffy vs Kizaru (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the story tells us that she's actually a little kid, then I'm not gonna take old people calling a younger person a kid, baby, or brat as an indicator of the persons actual age. Besides, didn't she literally say she was there when Egghead was first being constructed? Wasn't that years ago?

I was right! Enma unleashed Zoro is matching Awakened Lucci like I guessed how the fight was gonna go!

Also, possible FTL feat coming right up for Gear 5 Luffy 👀? <LS OP goofs are gonna be in shambles.

Last edited:
RVOckkq.jpg

Usopp's getting farmed

yo imma keep it a buck i got every strawhat in S tier, like i just love them all too much ya know, but imma be real if usopp doesnt cook in elbaf imma be forced to kick him out of S tier cuz this is getting ridiculous.

"were one hundred times stronger than 2 years ago" my ass

Usopp is such an L of a character
He didn't do anything in the past 500 chapters
If you think about it, most of the Strawhats don't really get many high impact moments. Nami hasn't had a proper 1v1 since Califa, Chopper's last proper 1v1 was in Skypeia, Usopp's last proper 1v1 was against Luffy in Water 7 and Brook has had no 1v1 fights since joining the crew. Compared to them, I'd say Franky and Robin are favored in terms of getting proper fights. Franky has had 2 major fights post timeskip whereas Sanji really only has had one

it seems that sanji isnt actually with vegapunk as one panel its shown as sanji and the next hes suddenly franky so i think its basically confirmed that catarina devon is currently with vegapunk, so we have absolutely 0 idea where sanji is

edit: actually no u can see sanji on the side, franky just appears later, nevermind

King of Hell ≠ Hao infusion?
It's a combination of the buso Enma draws out (Green smoke/flames) and Hao Infusion (Lightning). He's shown to use the two powers separately though.
It's interesting that zoro is coated in conquerors and unleashing enma at the same time and lucci is able to keep up with that.
I could be wrong but I'd wait until next chapter to confirm that, based on the king fight it was very noticeable when Zoro was coating his attacks with hao with a clear lightning effect and a sound effect present to accompany it (Here) the same generally being true for other hao users.

In the raw scans the first page where the two are fighting there isn't any sign of lightning or a sound effect to indicate it being there, and with the next page there's something that looks similar to lightning but it's only present on Enma and yet again there isn't a sound effect for lightning. I've seen some say off-site it's a similar effect to what Zoro's had on his swords in the past (Here). It will probably be confirmed next chapter with a more clear indicator, hopefully.

Ok i just saw the raws and i was confused af with what luffy did with kizaru on 2nd last page.
Well here in case no one understood it (dont blame u oda's art and the raw isnt in good quality)
So luffy came in time (out speed the laser shot) and actually ate it like wtf?!?!? XDD

Ok i just saw the raws and i was confused af with what luffy did with kizaru on 2nd last page.
Well here in case no one understood it (dont blame u oda's art and the raw isnt in good quality)
So luffy came in time (out speed the laser shot) and actually ate it like wtf?!?!? XDD
Luffy was nullified the Laser by ate it and become a human Fireflies 😂.

It's a combination of the buso Enma draws out (Green smoke/flames) and Hao Infusion (Lightning). He's shown to use the two powers separately though.

I could be wrong but I'd wait until next chapter to confirm that, based on the king fight it was very noticeable when Zoro was coating his attacks with hao with a clear lightning effect and a sound effect present to accompany it (Here) the same generally being true for other hao users.

In the raw scans the first page where the two are fighting there isn't any sign of lightning or a sound effect to indicate it being there, and with the next page there's something that looks similar to lightning but it's only present on Enma and yet again there isn't a sound effect for lightning. I've seen some say off-site it's a similar effect to what Zoro's had on his swords in the past (Here). It will probably be confirmed next chapter with a more clear indicator, hopefully.
But Shanks and Garp Lightning sound Effect are diffrent, tho

Yeah it's just Enma unleashed, I think the final panel is either just his Haki radiating (sparking), or he's gonna start CoC coating.

so like, wouldnt all 23 of those kizaru clones all be light speed since kizaru first shoots out a bunch of light balls that all morph into kizarus clones.

So like wouldnt that mean g5 luffys cartoon air running speed be light speed as well

so like, wouldnt all 23 of those kizaru clones all be light speed since kizaru first shoots out a bunch of light balls that all morph into kizarus clones.

So like wouldnt that mean g5 luffys cartoon air running speed be light speed as well
Eeh maybe since they're light constructs, but since they're not covered in the light that Kizaru normally uses for LS travel, I wouldn't say for certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back