• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1085: The Death of Nefertari Cobra (Fan Translation)

Ughhh Zoans??Again???FFS....
Oda can make literally any fruit he wants but he keeps making these garbage ass Zoan fruits.

He is Cookin with Lorepiece though

"D. ISNT A FAMILY THING. LILY'S ORIGINAL NAME WASN'T NEFERATI D. IF D'S EXISTED SINCE FOREVER AND WERE ALSO THE ONES IN THE ANCIENT KINGDOM THEN THE WG WOULD NEVER INVITE LILY QS A CELESTIAL."

"FACT IS D. IS A CODE WORD FOR THOSE GOING AGAINST THE WG. LILY WAS A CELESTIAL, SAW WHAT WAS GOING ON AND OPTED OUT AGAIN. JOINED THE KINGDOM THAT DIDNT WANNA GET INTO THE ORIGINAL REVERIE AND TOGETHER MADE UP A NAME TO IDENTIFY EACH OTHER."

"IMU THINKS LILY MADE A MISTAKE BUT AFTER COBRA TELLS HIM LILY SIGNED OFF AS A D. IMU REALISES HE GOT DUPED."

"IMU ALSO EXPLAINS THAT THE CURRENT CROP HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE D. STANDS FOR OR WHERE IT CAME FROM BECAUSE IT JUST GOT BASSED DOWN QS Q REGULAR NAME 800 YEARS LATER."

"TRUTH IS THOUGH, D. IS NOTHING SPECIAL."

"NO SPECIAL INANE ABILITIES."
"NO PROPHECY FULFILLING SHIT."

"D. IS JUST THOSE WHO WISH TO REBELL AGAINST THE CELESTIALS." -Anon, obviously baiting and trolling other anon which he got.

I think they may be some sort of demons or spirits. The number 5 is significant in the Buddhist faith.

Anyway, did you know that the word for nothingness is "mu?" And the word for 6 can sometimes be pronounced as "muttsu." And when you add the hidden member, Imu, the void, the nothing, there are 6 beings there.
Yo hol up!
I just learned this in KnY S3 recent episode, "Mu" in Muichiro mean "infinity", and by your intrepetation, "Mu" can be mean "nothingness" and the connection of number 6 being written in different word
This can be mean that Imu represent "nothingness" and "infinity" as well, and as we know that Void Century has lasted very long time before the rise of Pirates like Xebec and Roger

......If my bet is right.....then Imu has a power to LITERALLY erase anything, and by i mean anything, like history itself! And considering void has no bound to any limit, Imu has the aboslute authority of it! And as we seen from Imu attack, the arrow itself is black right?
Then this born a theory that Yami Yami Fruit is a sub-species of what Imu power/devil fruit are

I just learned this in KnY S3 recent episode, "Mu" in Muichiro mean "infinity", and by your intrepetation, "Mu" can be mean "nothingness" and the connection of number 6 being written in different word
In the same episode, it is also told that the "Mu" in Muichiro could be derived from "incompetence" (munou) and "meaningless" (muimi) as well

I think they may be some sort of demons or spirits. The number 5 is significant in the Buddhist faith.

Anyway, did you know that the word for nothingness is "mu?" And the word for 6 can sometimes be pronounced as "muttsu." And when you add the hidden member, Imu, the void, the nothing, there are 6 beings there.
Furthermore, 5 is the number of senses. A sixth sense of very common, especially in fiction. However, it is hard to discover.

ALSO, there are 5 elders and 3 weapons, each named after a planet. However, one is named for Pluto, leaving another slot open. And so, my theory of Im's true name... is Gaea.

Furthermore, 5 is the number of senses. A sixth sense of very common, especially in fiction. However, it is hard to discover.

ALSO, there are 5 elders and 3 weapons, each named after a planet. However, one is named for Pluto, leaving another slot open. And so, my theory of Im's true name... is Gaea.
That or Terra.

IMG_0332.jpg

Bro saw them transform and he immediately started hauling ass 😭

Seems like Im is H6A ( Surprise surprise ) and can bypass Sabo's Logia form through unknown means..
May be Haki, may be his weird power negating it.
Still, we should give him negation of intangibility for it.

In the same episode, it is also told that the "Mu" in Muichiro could be derived from "incompetence" (munou) and "meaningless" (muimi) as well
That's add more of wordplay here, Meaningless can be part of the nothingness as well
Incompetence is very interesting, because if we taken all of those pun and wordplay here, Imu has a major flaw despite all of the almighty he has

Bro, Japanese wordplays are very insane lmfao, while we used pun for funny or cringy ass memes/jokes, japanese used the pun for something deep or rules of cool

If that's true then i also add more, by that then Imu power is being a void isn't far-fetched, because if we took the realistict causality, it's the whole world itself a.k.a the earth that can erase any of history or even something that has been existed, like what happened to Atlantis or any legendary ancient cities in the world like El Dorado, by an force of nature

And by what Imu did in Lulusia, this isn't even far-fetched, Imu is the whole planet him/herself!

I bet they are mythical zoans

And, i read it somewhere, maybe in previous chapter's thread, someone said about non-fighter OP endurance cuz Charlos get beaten but still standing till last chapter. I think those scums, Tenryubito, hate them or not, theyre still descendants of knights whose fought Joyboy, and they get those DNA. So, Tenryubito civilans endurance > casual humans endurance

And, i read it somewhere, maybe in previous chapter's thread, someone said about non-fighter OP endurance cuz Charlos get beaten but still standing till last chapter. I think those scums, Tenryubito, hate them or not, theyre still descendants of knights whose fought Joyboy, and they get those DNA. So, Tenryubito civilans endurance > casual humans endurance
Nah ... You guys are reading too much into it. Charloss is alive simply because it is funny that way

I wonder how the anime will handle the Imu situation ... The choice of voice actor would make it clear whether Imu is a man or a woman
i still think its likely imu might have a sortof gender neutral vibe, purely cause of how otherworldy she seems. So i dont think the voice actor matters too much since plenty female voice actors voice male characters, like killua, gon, luffy, naruto and goku.

Also would be interesting to figure out who the shadow tail/arrow belongs to since it almost one shot Sabo

Back