• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1085: The Death of Nefertari Cobra (Fan Translation)

Damn, Imu and the Gorosei went into demon time on Sabo lol, that shot of Sabo running and being chased by the Gorosei and Imu looked like as if they were flexing their spiritual pressure.

As a Lore Piece enjoyer and an Imu (and to an extension Gorosei) advocate, this chapter pleases me greatly! Can't wait to see what Saturn does in Egghead!

I'm wondering if the shadow arrow came from Imu or the Gorosei, or maybe from a hidden character (a God's Knight?).

1. High 6-A Gorosei

2. Real shame how Oda has sidelined Jabra. Nice seeing Kalifa again though.
We just keep on winning xD I would love if this is a twist and they are actually different entities and not actually humans but doubt it. They probably just have mythical zoans that are super powerful another deity type like yamato's or sumn maybe well known in Japanese folklore. I don't think any of them is as strong as kaido or anything but they seem fairly strong.

Last edited:
Didn't Karasu pressure Issho enough to make Issho pull the meteor card?

Karasu should at least be comparable for Jack since he did better than Jack against Issho.

Greenbull really went after Fuji because he helped revos free slaves ☠️. I have never seen a worse boot licker in my life

Also the chapter is out on tcb
honestly it would be funny if the epilogue of one piece has a seen with koby as a fleet admiral firing any and all bigoted and greedy corrupt marines with GB being a prime example as he challenges him and loses H A R D.

GB probably looked down upon them as he is a "man of justice" (probably bc a CD told him to do so since it would damage her'his inbred "pretty" face).

Glad this nonsense can finally go:
We still see Morley slice Aramaki's entire hand off, so that's a feat.
But it's also the only feat they have, sadly.
I wonder how the anime will handle the Imu situation ... The choice of voice actor would make it clear whether Imu is a man or a woman
Luffy's voice actor.
So much for Sabo being Yonko Level or even Admiral Level lol
It's like seeing Garp throw Kuzan into a pit and saying " Pfft, not even Marco level am I right guys?"
Or Sickbeard **** Akainu up and say "Lol, not even Yami BB level."

Back