• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1085: The Death of Nefertari Cobra (Fan Translation)

I never get why people say Sabo got one shotted or almost got one shotted, btw.
Dude could clearly still move and was still trying to help Cobra. Unless y'all think Cobra has better endurance than Sabo?
But uh, nonetheless, Imu's pretty powerful.

As others have pointed out, Momo did, but not the scabbards. In fact, the scabbards were quickly overpowered once Greenbull entered his wood golem form
They did, check the chapter where GB first uses groves of wrath. Those branches aren't something independent.

The Scabbards and Momo all got overpowered, but they all had no trouble damaging his Logia body.

It was already discussed at length in the 1083 thread why damaging a logia's body isn't impressive, and I don't intend to repeat myself on the same exact points here.

We winning
Who's winning particularly?
Admittedly us Sabo bros, we took a bit of a L, but we still technically got a huge W here.
Bro made all 5 of the Gorosei, and Imu, transform and show their real powers for once.
Imu drawing blood from him like that just means his AP with the weird shadow shit > Admiral AP
Which we all expected ngl
It was already discussed at length in the 1083 thread why damaging a logia's body isn't impressive, and I don't intend to repeat myself on the same exact points here.
You were wrong then, and you're wrong now.
We literally see Momo and Yamato damaging his Logia form but not enough to break it apart fully.
I don't get why you're so salty over one little feat Morley got but it's kind of sad.

They did, check the chapter where GB first uses groves of wrath. Those branches aren't something independent.

The Scabbards and Momo all got overpowered, but they all had no trouble damaging his Logia body.

I would have to disagree. Following this logic Yamato should have bashed his head off when she hit him with a Hao infused strike, and Momo should have torn a chunk out of his shoulder when he went in for a bite. His main tree body is clearly more durable than his branches

I would have to disagree. Following this logic Yamato should have bashed his head off when she hit him with a Hao infused strike, and Momo should have torn a chunk out of his shoulder when he went in for a bite. His main tree body is clearly more durable than his branches
I don't intend to repeat myself on the same exact points here.
The exact same points were already diacussed in the relevant chapter thread, don't want to derail this thread further with the literal exact same discussion.

I plan to remove the justification from the profile with a future CRT after the official release so you can discuss this further then.

It's like seeing Garp throw Kuzan into a pit and saying " Pfft, not even Marco level am I right guys?"
Or Sickbeard **** Akainu up and say "Lol, not even Yami BB level."
Saying I guess Sabo's not Yonko Level or even Admiral Level isn't like either of those examples. What did he do in this chapter or has done during this flashback so far that puts him at either level?

What plethora of good feats and portrayal puts Sabo at Admiral Level? He's only fought a suppressed Fujitora who was just using him as an alibi so he wouldn't have to go after Luffy.

akzzem40hy2b1.png

I want everyone who believed Imu and the Gorosei were incapable of fighting to reveal themselves. I want to meet the doubters face to face 😡.
The fundamental limitation of a Shonen battle manga basically guarantees that the "big bad" would be the strongest fighters. Unfortunately, that is a completely silly notion that has no basis in reality (with some notable exceptions like Lincoln and Lenin)

The fundamental limitation of a Shonen battle manga basically guarantees that the "big bad" would be the strongest fighters. Unfortunately, that is a completely silly notion that has no basis in reality (with some notable exceptions like Lincoln and Lenin)
Bro just say if you were a doubter or not.

Back