• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1084: The Attempted Murder of a Celestial Dragon (Fan Translation)

Well, Karasu hit a World Noble on the hand and pushed him back, and there are a lot of big explosions and attack going on.
Well, Karasu snatched the gun out of his hand, he didn't necessarily hurt him. That said, I am 100% sure the world government won't go around executing Admirals because random world nobles demand it. Imu and the Gorosei seem to be the ones with the real authority

Current major players iirc:

Straw Hats, with Vegapunk, Stussy, and Bonney: on Egghead
Revolutionaries: Currently discussing a new goal, in a flashback.
Admirals: Kizaru is going to Egghead, others are unknown. Greenbull has Weevil.
Seraphim: S-Hawk is on the hunt, S-Shark is fighting Sanji, S-Bear is fighting a couple of fellas, S-Sanke is unaccounted for.
God's Knights: Unknown, likely preparing to mobilize.
5 elders: Jaygarcia is readying to go to Egghead, other are unknown.
Im: Unknown.
Red Hairs: Just defeated the Kid Pirates, heading to collect the One Piece.
Blackbeards: Holding Pudding and Moria prisoner, Koby just escaped, those on the island are losing to Garp, the rest are out in the ocean, except Devon and I believe Shiryu.
Cross Guild: Heading for One Piece, killed a Vice Admiral recently.
Garp: In BB's land.
SWORD: With Garp.
NEO MADS: Unknown
BM Pirates: Unknown, likely heading for Pudding.
WB Pirates: Most are unknown, Marco may be going after Greenbull.
Beast Pirates: In Prison
Wano: Guarded heavily
Zou: Guarded heavily
Hancock and Rayleigh: On Amazon Lily
Grand Fleet: Unknown, Bartolomeo has angered Shanks, some of them may be in the Levely flashback.
Bege and Urouge: Unknown, unrelated

Actually I'm pretty damn sure Aramaki never captured King and Queen, he just ran off after Shanks jump scared him

Blackbeards: Holding Pudding and Moria prisoner, Koby just escaped, those on the island are losing to Garp, the rest are out in the ocean, except Devon and I believe Shiryu.
Shiryu, Vasco Shot, Kuzan, San Juan Wolf and Pizarro are all on Hachinosu
Blackbeard, Burgess, Van Augur, Doc Q and Stronger took out Law's crew
Laffite and Catarina Devon haven't shown up in recent times

They would still be in a Wano prison
The Dumpling effects will undoubtedly out eventually and then they'll be back to helping King and Queen. Or King and Queen heal first then just, leave the prison, because none of the gifters can hurt em.

Man this week is great for me. We getting more Lore Piece, DB Legends is getting a big pre-anniversary update with QoL features and buffs that I'm gonna love, AND it's my B-Day week!
I'm honored that Imu-sama decided to speak at last on this special week for me.

Man this week is great for me. We getting more Lore Piece, DB Legends is getting a big pre-anniversary update with QoL features and buffs that I'm gonna love, AND it's my B-Day week!
And I'm also getting paid on my B-Day, so that's another little bonus right there.

This isn't the first time Imu spoke either since they did say a few words before unmaking Lulusia- but I still wanna know if the voice attached is a man or woman's-

With this Lily thing and Imu's interest in Vivi (who likely looks identical to Lily), I dunno what to think anymore. Either Im's a Nefertari simp, wants to switch bodies with a nefertari queen for one reason or another, or is Lily herself.
It's no coincidence that with Cobra dead Vivi is likely the first Nefertari Queen in centuries too (lining up with joy boy returning/poseidon rebirth)

With this Lily thing and Imu's interest in Vivi (who likely looks identical to Lily), I dunno what to think anymore. Either Im's a Nefertari simp, wants to switch bodies with a nefertari queen for one reason or another, or is Lily herself.
Or Lily knew something she shouldn't. What if Im killed her?

This isn't the first time Imu spoke either since they did say a few words before unmaking Lulusia- but I still wanna know if the voice attached is a man or woman's-

It's no coincidence that with Cobra dead Vivi is likely the first Nefertari Queen in centuries too (lining up with joy boy returning/poseidon rebirth)
Do you mean in Chapter 1060? When did Im speak in Chapter 1060?

You know that pic of Squidwards eye's popping out and his mouth is puckered? That's the Gorosei whenever Imu revealed themselves to Cobra lol.
squidward-squidward-shocked.gif

The whole "Lulusia never existed" was Im speaking
That's not confirmed to be Im speaking. It's likely somebody in the World Government issuing instructions to the Marines.

It'd be very odd if it was Im themselves, since Im's entire existence is the biggest secret in the World Government.

They're probably strong enough to fend off assassins.
Otherwise the Revs could have just burnt his/her palace down or something.

Back