• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1084: The Attempted Murder of a Celestial Dragon (Fan Translation)

We have no reason to assume that Queen's random Gattling Gun is somehow vastly superior in power to his Mechanical Limbs which he hyped up to be super strong.

EXACTLY.

Not what that means but ok.
Occam's Razor is about 2 options, with one option being more likely and sensible than the other.
i.e Akainu being hit by Marco and Vista.
You could say he saw it and morphed around it, but there's more evidence for him just getting hit and tanking it due to having better Haki.
We have no reason to assume that Queen's random Gattling Gun is somehow vastly superior in power to his Mechanical Limbs which he hyped up to be super strong.
Idk but his durability would scale to his AP, and his Zoan form got dogged by Marco's fire ball so..

I have to agree with Kagay here, if Queen gun wasn't destroyed then there's no reason to assume he wouldn't use it on other people if it was stronger than a bunch of his stuff

I was making a joke, as Queen lost his strongest asset (mech arm) and was in his base against Aramaki as far as we know, and yet they were using that interaction to say that Queen at his strongest can't have that level of AP.
Weren’t both Queen and King also injured?

Yes, which is why I hate when people use that interraction to wank admirals when Greenbull couldn't even harm Flame On King.

For right now, Aramaki's main skillset is broken LS and Absorption Hax.
"Flame On"
Uh...
Also Aramaki /=/ His plants.
Also, you're the one scaling Queen to the guy who slammed and hurt Dragon Momo and tanked a hit from Yamato ( said hit arguably scaling above most of the attacks that hurt Queen )

It damaged Marco, which makes it better. It's the One Piece Piercing wank everyone talks about.
I have to agree with Kagay here, if Queen gun wasn't destroyed then there's no reason to assume he wouldn't use it on other people if it was stronger than a bunch of his stuff
We're not really sure what he did with the gun, he uses it once and it isn't seen again.

Imma be honest Marco's Zoan durability is paper anyway.
Kizaru's lasers tore through it and King sliced his entire arm off.
He may unironically be better in his different forms, as he matched Kizaru and Kuzan and stopped attacks from Akainu and King ( though the latter parts are kind of just AP ).

Back