• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1084: The Attempted Murder of a Celestial Dragon (Fan Translation)

That's not confirmed to be Im speaking. It's likely somebody in the World Government issuing instructions to the Marines.

It'd be very odd if it was Im themselves, since Im's entire existence is the biggest secret in the World Government.
It's still a secret if the country no longer exists technically.
But either way, Im speaking in a room with someone's a big deal regardless. Especially if it's lore related

Now on the topic of Im: assuming that they are the final villain, how strong do you think they gonna be?
Not completely sure. I currently think Im is at least far superior to the Admirals. That weapon though... Im knew where Sabo was. Im had a plan, this is... serious.

Now on the topic of Im: assuming that they are the final villain, how strong do you think they gonna be? Like, are they gonna be able to one-shot current Luffy?
As an avid follower of Imu agenda, I hope that Imu will have the biggest CoC flex in the verse (world wide flex) and significantly stronger than Yonko's.

Seems like this chapter hasn't exactly gotten positive reception among many OP fans, according to worstgen.

I think Sabo specifically went for that knight's heart and face.
Gruesome.
Seems nobody ( bar Fujitora ) can fight Sabo and survive without a scar, sort of like Akainu.

Back