• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1077: Should Have Noticed Sooner! (Official Translation)

Bellemere got locked in a dungeon though..

FWS0JzuVEAAE4BQ
\

Ah, my bad. The Corazon treatment.

FWS0JzuVEAAE4BQ
\

Ah, my bad. The Corazon treatment.
That's better.
Rewatching that 4Kids clip, it really feels like an Abridged series in disguise.
Wonder how they'd handle stuff like Corazon, or even Law giving 500 pirate hearts to the government.

But seriously, can Oda please reveal who the traitor is in the next chapter so Kizaru and Saturn can arrive already? He's dragging now and outright has Luffy and Zoro sandbagging in their fights.
What If, Stussy was the Traitor😳.. so she isnt just a Double agent but Triple. She with Sanji's Group but we can't see her anywhere near the the crew.

The quartet only really dirty up the Seraphim and cause no actual damage.

Nami with Zeus is seemingly able to cause some actual serious harm to Flame on S-Shark, and Base Sanji with an enraged dropkick is able to harm or at least white out S-Shark's eyes (now on the panels prior to the kick S-Shark was flame off, but the kick panel shows him flame on, so he was likely flame on). And Sanji is activating his Germa modifications, so it is in fact a transformation that he can activate at will.

Franky is able to take kicks from S-Snake and only got beat cause of the petrification.

Last edited:
Cause of this chapter, Sanji's modifications aren't a permanent thing and is more akin to Luffy's gears. So I'm not sure if we should have his germa mods as a separate key, or if we should put it as part of one singular key.

All I can say is that the Post-Vinsmoke awakening key isn't quite right anymore.

@Kachon123 Sanji's Eyebrows already swifted so he finally gonna be all out with S-Shark.

Also doesn't S-Shark sould be noted as the weakest/younger Seraphim because after his battle with Sanji and the gang Edison said they need to record it and have to upgrade the Seraphim ( S-shark).

@Kachon123 Sanji's Eyebrows already swifted so he finally gonna be all out with S-Shark.

Also doesn't S-Shark sould be noted as the weakest/younger Seraphim because after his battle with Sanji and the gang Edison said they need to record it and have to upgrade the Seraphim ( S-shark).
All he said was that they didn't put S-Shark through laser training yet, nothing about upgrading him.

And all the Seraphim are children anyways, so that doesn't mean much.

and Base Sanji with an enraged dropkick is able to harm or at least white out S-Shark's eyes (now on the panels prior to the kick S-Shark was flame off, but the kick panel shows him flame on, so he was likely flame on).
Not sure that's a sign of damage as Zoro did something similar to flame-on King but it resulted in no damage.

Think the same happened with Kaidou against act 1 Luffy.

I wonder if Robin and Chopper will be fighting any of the Serpahim we haven't seen yet since the others are busy.

And for the love of God, can Oda keep Robin and her love for cute things far away from S-Snake! I don't want her to turn to stone too! Or at least make it so that she's not effected by S-Snake because she thinks Chopper is cuter.

Last edited:
Sanji might be him lol

No Exo Base Sanji harming a Seraphim with their Flame On is so crazy
Isn't it a bit of an outlier if he hurt one with their flame on especially since DJ did nearly nothing to SeraJimbe with his flame off beforehand?
Also his eyebrow switches during the kick.

Isn't it a bit of an outlier if he hurt one with their flame on especially since DJ did nearly nothing to SeraJimbe with his flame off beforehand?
If he was using IJ, then it isn't really an outlier now is it?

Yeah for some reason he just used the Exoskeleton to kick him.
Which still seems to have done better than a DJ kick, which is interesting.

It hurt S-Shark in 1065.
His eyebrows switched after the kick. We literally see his eyebrows during the kick and after the kick. During the kick, his eyebrows were normal. Afterwards, they switched.

So DJ < Nami's lightning
1082492939487428648.webp
Dura neg.

This is also likely the reason why Edison yelled at S-Shark to dodge Franky's Radical Beam.

The Seraphim seem to be vulnerable to heat-based durability negation. (I say heat-based specifically because Rokuogon did virtually nothing to S-Bear)

Wasn't IJ because

1. There was no lightning
2. Sanji wasn't using his Exoskeleton
I know it wasn't IJ or DJ there were no flames
Also if it has no Exoskeleton then I doubt he's gonna do any damage here unless something changed since the last time he kicked him.

Dura neg.

This is also likely the reason why Edison yelled at S-Shark to dodge Franky's Radical Beam.

The Seraphim seem to be vulnerable to heat-based durability negation. (I say heat-based specifically because Rokuogon did virtually nothing to S-Bear)
Rokougan*
Also DJ is heat-based.

I think Sanji just caught S-Shark by surprise, unlike with Nami he wasn't visibly damaged by Sanji sending him flying.

2. Zeus can be alive because not only is BM not dead (probably), but he is now independent of her since the tiny bit of BM's soul within him was absorbed by Nami's staff.

3. Speaking of, Nami got some High 6-A AP with Zeus now, hot damn. As for Franky taking hits from S-Snake, we don't know how strong she is yet.

4. Also, Base Kaku using Rankyaku was able to hold his own against S-Hawk, damn son.

Back