• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1077: Should Have Noticed Sooner! (Official Translation)

I know y'all want Sanji to damage the Seraphim, I can understand that especially if you're a fan of him, but nothing changed in the time that he kicked him with DJ and failed to damage him, to kicking him in base and not damaging him.
Especially since he's activating the Exoskeleton now, it's clear the other forms aren't enough for this Seraph, which checks out seeing the other attacks they took lol.
I think Sanji just caught S-Shark by surprise, unlike with Nami he wasn't visibly damaged by Sanji sending him flying.

2. Zeus can be alive because not only is BM not dead (probably), but he is now independent of her since the tiny bit of BM's soul within him was absorbed by Nami's staff.

3. Speaking of, Nami got some High 6-A AP with Zeus now, hot damn. As for Franky taking hits from S-Snake, we don't know how strong she is yet.

4. Also, Base Kaku using Rankyaku was able to hold his own against S-Hawk, damn son.
Yeah but this wouldn't scale to her Dura funny enough.

I know y'all want Sanji to damage the Seraphim, I can understand that especially if you're a fan of him, but nothing changed in the time that he kicked him with DJ and failed to damage him, to kicking him in base and not damaging him.
Both times hurt him what the hell are yall on about???

Kachon for the last ******* time a tiny speck of dirt(?) isn't someone coughing up blood.
Every time a character is bleeding out their mouth we at least see DRIBBLES of blood, see Marco vs King.

Yall are ridiculous
Es7GfTUXcAAEzMZ

OH. MY. GOD.
DID HIS EYES GO WHITE? IS THAT A SPECK OF BLOOD NEXT TO HIS FCE???
LUFFY > KAIDOU!! HE REALLY BEAT HIS ASS HERE GUYS!!

You see a guy get hit with a kick, he gets his eyes rolled back because of the impact, is visually in pain, has blood out of his mouth, not the first time it has happened, gets sent flying, and then claim that its either a outlier, it's invalid because he was "off-guard", and claim that there was no damage.

Like what the hell?

Also, Kaku stocks going up.

Also, asides from Hybrid Lucci's normal punch(es) being portrayed as comparable to a No-Hao G4 Luffy, that crest of smoke that awakened Zoans have still hasn't disappeared from G4's back.

Es7GfTUXcAAEzMZ

OH. MY. GOD.
DID HIS EYES GO WHITE? IS THAT A SPECK OF BLOOD NEXT TO HIS FCE???
LUFFY > KAIDOU!! HE REALLY BEAT HIS ASS HERE GUYS!!
Ok, that's not really a good example considering Kaido got so badly beat that he was out like a light for a minute.

Ok, that's not really a good example considering Kaido got so badly beat that he was out like a light for a minute.
No he didn't lmao.
Nothing did that to him, not even Over Kong Gun.
Which is my point, someone having white eyes and specks of dirt next to their face doesn't mean anything, in the end game the attack wasn't doing much to Kaidou and Luffy still needed several big stat amps.

Reactions: Sus
Yes it is, you should have used act 1 Luffy Vs Kaidou to prove your point.
Ah, but you got my point regardless.
So stop with these bonehead accusations, Sanji didn't damage SeraJimbe so far, it ain't that hard to wait for him to use IJ or something.

Now I'm convinced that you either speedread, did not read the manga at all, or read something else because what???

Pretty sure this is a device to get Kaidou out of the way while they figure out what to do while Luffy's cooldown is in effect.
Otherwise he'd have just gotten up and laid pipe on their group.

Pretty sure this is a device to get Kaidou out of the way while they figure out what to do while Luffy's cooldown is in effect.
Otherwise he'd have just gotten up and laid pipe on their group.
Ohhhhh! it's a device to get Kaido out of the way! My bad!

Now I know I'm dealing with a troll. Have a nice day.

Either bring proof or just move on lol
The proof is in the ******* manga. I don't why I have to prove something thats in the panel.

I swear you have less reading comprehension and reading comprehension skills that a rabbit because what the hell? I'm not going to spoonfeed you everything when you have the manga to your disposal. It's right there. 2 panels. The guy got knocked away, wincing in pain, eyes rolled back, and blood and bruises on him.

"he did no damage" my ass bro. Honestly a joke

Ohhhhh! it's a device to get Kaido out of the way! My bad!

Now I know I'm dealing with a troll. Have a nice day.
Oh yeah.
Not like Doflamingo was blown away and put to sleep for a few minutes while they explained Luffy's cooldown..
Or Luffy had mirrors to leave his fight with Katakuri when G4 ran out.
Or Sanji carried Luffy after G4 ran out against BM.
Every time he used it during the period that it had a cooldown, there was something to save him from getting clapped by the enemy while he was recovering.
So what the **** are you babbling about?
The proof is in the ******* manga. I don't why I have to prove something thats in the panel.

I swear you have less reading comprehension and reading comprehension skills that a rabbit because what the hell? I'm not going to spoonfeed you everything when you have the manga to your disposal. It's right there. 2 panels. The guy got knocked away, wincing in pain, eyes rolled back, and blood and bruises on him.

"he did no damage" my ass bro. Honestly a joke

Let's just wait until the next chapter where they appear so that we can see how much damage Sanji did to him.

Now I gotta go add High 6-A Nami to the sandbox, never thought I'd see the day that'd happen.

Reading the manga is an agenda huh. Nice to know Mr. Lucci-is-weak-despite-clashing-with-gear-5-Luffy
There's almost unironically more evidence for Lucci being H6A than there is for Sanji damaging SeraJimbe
Dude literally just scratched his face with a DJ kick and you're over here saying he made him bleed.

Yes it is, you should have used act 1 Luffy Vs Kaidou to prove your point.
Agreed, Luffy was pounding him so badly that Big Mom just stared in shock, and like every other punch drew out blood.

It says something that Kidd was very much impressed by what Gatling did to Kaido's sorry ass.

Woah woah, calm down, everyone.

Let's wait to see what Sanji does next time he appears.

It'll also let us see whether that DJ kick harmed Flame-On S-Shark.

Meanwhile I gotta go make a CRT for King to have dura neg resistance.

Back