• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1077: Should Have Noticed Sooner! (Official Translation)

If Lunarians are truly as tough on the inside as they are on the outside, the results of King vs Law and King vs Post-Udon Luffy are invalidated...

Yee

If Lunarians are truly as tough on the inside as they are on the outside, the results of King vs Law and King vs Post-Udon Luffy are invalidated...

Yee
The King vs Law one is definitely valid because Law clapped BM's organs.
I meant when he attacked and kicked S-Shark the first time.

And what's this about his eyebrows?

I apologize, I just often don't catch on small details like that.

I hope he goes IJ and gets the glory he deserves.
I'm not a Sanji fan, at all
But if he needs his strongest attack just to match SeraJimbe then that's probably bad.

Not really, when the other Seraphims were tanking hits from Zoro, Kaku, G4 Luffy, and Hybrid Lucci.
Difference is those weren't their ultimate attacks.
If I saw Zoro use KOH/Asura, Luffy use Advanced Haki and G5, and Lucci-Kaku use their Awakenings+Haki, and the Seraphim still tanked those?
Then I'd see a reason for Sanji to go all out because their dura is bonkers.

The King vs Law one is definitely valid because Law clapped BM's organs.
But Rokugan also claps organs and that did absolutely nothing to S-Bear.
I'm not a Sanji fan, at all
But if he needs his strongest attack just to match SeraJimbe then that's probably bad.
I was thinking that IJ actually is the first thing to damage a Seraphim.

It'd literally be fighting fire with fire.
Not really, when the other Seraphims were tanking hits from Zoro, Kaku, G4 Luffy, and Hybrid Lucci.
This.
Latest SBS Oda said

Reversed Eyebrows = Exoskeleton
Normal Eyebrows = Normal Sanji
Ah, thank you.

Time to remove that bogus justification about Kaku being confident in damaging the seraphim as well. He was just talking.
I mean since we'd earlier seen Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji do zero damage to S-Shark with DJ, I just thought that the narrative of him scaling above Sanji's non-Exoskeleton DJ was there.

But yeah, you do have a point until further notice.

But Base Kaku still scales =< Base Zoro so that's fine.

Speaking of, does Base Zoro matching Non-Exoskeleton DJ Sanji in a gag fight before they got to Egghead count as valid or not?

He never damaged S-Shark.
Most he did was maybe put a bruise on him ( or was it dirt? ) but that disappeared after like, 2 panels.

op-1065-faces-008.jpg

He didn't even have the flame on either, so this means they're just naturally really tanky even against stuff like DJ.

"Seraphims are supposed to be weak" folks when Luffy directly compares their ability to take hits to Kaido-
It was pretty obvious considering the wings dura>zoro tatsu>kaido's scales, but this hammering it in is pretty nice nonetheless.
Well let's not compare them to Zoan King just yet... but yeah, them being tougher than Kaido makes sense.

Well let's not compare them to Zoan King just yet... but yeah, them being tougher than Kaido makes sense.
It.. doesn't really matter what kind of King. His Lunarian durability is specifically why he could tank hits that could otherwise injure Kaido.
Them being lunarians is causing Luffy to directly compare to Kaido's toughness. It's pretty in line with what the first lunarian showed

My main take away here is
-Lunarian have dura-neg resistance (if they're "invulnerable" inside and out to attacks from G4/Rokuogan)
-The S in Sanji stands for speed
-My "Kaido's gonna be surpassed in an arc at most" argument was right if this mf Luffy is already comparing people to him (at least durability wise)

My main take away here is
1. Dura-neg resistance would probably apply to King too (it already should considering Marco's dura-neg shockwave did only minor damage).

2. The S in Sanji does indeed stand for speed.

3. OUCH, harsh but true.

4. King gets 2 of his losses removed from his profile (Vs Post-Udon Luffy [which I never agreed with] and Law [which I actually agreed with until now])? Yay.

I just realized... Kid's fate is worse than a low-diff if this is what we're getting.
He gettin off screened
Law injured BB and clashed with him, even though the rest as offscreened.
I can't imagine Kidd will get on shat on. Kind of a Deja Vu thing.
I suspect there'll be hype on each side.
Kidd hype, maybe he unlocks ACoC.
Giant hype, Dorry and Brogy pull a Hakoku and try to clap his fleet.
Shanks hype.

Law injured BB and clashed with him, even though the rest as offscreened.
That's the thing, we actually got Law vs BB a chapter after the conflict introduction to see Law do something.
In Kid's case we don't even see some kinda small skirmish where he has the upper hand or anything. I'm smelling a cut to Elbaf again and Kid's on the ground (or worse) and Shanks probably has minor marks on him-

I was kinda in denial about this tbh, but now I'm just realizing Oda won't show us a thing from Shanks until he fights Luffy or BB

But seriously, can Oda please reveal who the traitor is in the next chapter so Kizaru and Saturn can arrive already? He's dragging now and outright has Luffy and Zoro sandbagging in their fights.

My crappy prediction: The last one who gave an order to a Seraphim on-screen was a VP and we know from this chapter spoilers no VP is a traitor as everyone is getting attacked by the Seraphim mercilessly. That Gorosei guy hasn't arrived yet. The traitor could be someone with shapeshifting powers simular to Caterina or Mr. 2 (of course it isn't either of these 2) to turn themselves into a Gorosei & overwrite Edison's order.

Last edited:
But seriously, can Oda please reveal who the traitor is in the next chapter so Kizaru and Saturn can arrive already? He's dragging now and outright has Luffy and Zoro sandbagging in their fights.
Sanji is gonna find it out Mr. Prince style.

Last edited:
My crappy prediction: The last one who gave an order to a Seraphim on-screen was a VP and we know from this chapter spoilers no VP is a traitor as everyone is getting attacked by the Seraphim mercilessly. That Gorosei guy hasn't arrived yet. The traitor could be someone with shapeshifting powers simular to Caterina or Mr. 2 (of course it isn't either of these 2) to turn themselves into a Gorosei & overwrite Edison's order.
Off-topic but without any knowledge of TF2 or it's lore, the line " No, that would be YOUR MOTHER! " is hilarious.

Back