• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1073: Miss Buckingham Stussy (Official Translation)

1. I'd tenatively support Shiryu > Aokiji FRA (although it's weird since Shiryu's only power is invisibility)

2. I hope Bepo gets good feats against either Shiryu or Aokiji since he should get the Killer treatment.
1. Very recent power-up, he was treated as strong as Magellan pre-timeskip seemingly based off only his physical strength while Magellan had his poison fruit.

2. Doesn't seem likely considering the only BB commander's present are featless with the exception of Burgess.

Shiryu fights like a Wano swordsman.
Or, to be more precise, a green haired idiot who might hail from Wano.
He has the same unsheathe-walk past-sheathe-cut routine as him and Brook.

1. Very recent power-up, he was treated as strong as Magellan pre-timeskip seemingly based off only his physical strength while Magellan had his poison fruit.
Magellan is the strangest OP character ever scaling wise (which says a lot), dude whooped Blackbeard yet got hurt by G3 Pre-TS Luffy.
2. Doesn't seem likely considering the only BB commander's present are featless with the exception of Burgess.
I mean, if Van Augur gets some feats that'd be helpful since that big guy in Law's crew ate a shot from Augur with ease.

Speaking of Augur, I love how he saw Law's Awakening hurt BB and just thought "Figured BB's recklessness would get him in trouble"

Last edited:
"whooped Blackbeard"
Y'know, I think he'd do that to most people without a poison resistance if they underestimate him and don't know his ability.

Sb7QfPT.png

So the Saturn's hint is One of Gorosei's member name

Also I bet there will be some Admiral Tards outta here (or maybe here also) come with Aramaki>Prime WB take because Weevil's case, said Aramaki>Weevil=Prime Shirohige

Blackbeard's normal dura*
Blackbeard only guarded against SHawk then used a black hole.
Also y'all think this Gorosei dude is a top/god tier?

Blackbeard's normal dura*
Blackbeard only guarded against SHawk then used a black hole.
Still, S-Hawk showed no issue clashing with a BB using Buso to defend himself and was perfectly calm, but was shocked by the power of Zoro (who I assume was using his Buso)

Weevil's physical strength is on par with WB prior to him getting ill but there's no context on how GB beat him.
That's only physical strength
The cherry on top of WB's delicious strawberry shortcake of power.
He still has Advanced Haki, a very destructive fruit, and his Naginata.

We know he likes to call in a lot of fleets when dealing with strong opponents and considering he keeps waiting for the heavy hitters of these lands to leave their post I think this wasn't a fair fight.
actually come to think of it
jZSmXz3.jpeg

He did have an entire fleet with shields and everything

Anyone who defends the Dragons, via action or inaction, is automatically not a good person.

Glares at Tashigi and Garp
garp actively has distaste for the dragons, refusing to be promoted to admiral because he didnt want to become their lackey. iirc it was stated that the only reason why hes still alive is because the marines dont want to lose their public face

That's only physical strength
The cherry on top of WB's delicious strawberry shortcake of power.
He still has Advanced Haki, a very destructive fruit, and his Naginata.
wb in marineford without his haki was still kicking major ass, so the fact that weevil posseses at bare mininum his physical strength alone is still very impressive, combine that with advanced buso (which pretty much every character worth their salt has at this point) and i can see him easily being high yc1-admiral level

wb in marineford without his haki was still kicking major ass, so the fact that weevil posseses at bare mininum his physical strength alone is still very impressive, combine that with advanced buso (which pretty much every character worth their salt has at this point) and i can see him easily being high yc1-admiral level
Fair.

1. I hope we get some more info on the fight between the Blackbeard Pirates and CP0, since chapter 824 mentions that they fought and Blackbeard's forces had to retreat, but we haven't gotten any more info past that.

2. I was just thinking about Luffy's "levels" based on each gear, and I feel that his base up to Gear 4 are YC1+ level (since he did about as well as Yamato did endurance wise and better damage wise, but Kaido still had an advantage), and it's "only" in Gear 5 that he is Yonko level.

2.5. Speaking of Gear 4, am I the only one who realizes that even if Guernica hadn't distracted Luffy, Kaido still would've beaten G4 Luffy? Luffy himself said he was running on fumes, and considering Kaido went on to endure a lot of hits from G5, I seriously doubt one G4 attack would've defeated Kaido even if Guernica hadn't stopped Luffy.

While I'm not surprised that Stussy used hax to one-shot Lucci, I do hope his base/Hybrid gets some feats.

Some people on Worstgen noted that BB fought S Hawk and SHawk didn't care, but Zoro fights him and he's shocked at his strength.
Pretty impressive on Zoro's side, but as usual we gotta wait for raws.
that means he didn't expect Zoro to stop him. BB doing this is not something to be shocked with, it is something to be expected.

Back