• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1073: Miss Buckingham Stussy (Official Translation)

Which one?

And was it the one that made you call her a cake?
74KKxwB.jpeg

Well, Carina is a more extreme femme fatale archetype, whereas Lilith seems more like a ruthless treasure-hunting scavenger genius.

Well, Carina is a more extreme femme fatale archetype, whereas Lilith seems more like a ruthless treasure-hunting scavenger genius.
I mean Carina is also ruthless, there's a reason she's a Magnificent Bastard on One Piece's TV Tropes page for all their Magnificent Bastards: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/MagnificentBastard/OnePiece

Also, it seems that the Early translations had Stussy call base Lucci strong (although the official translations may contradict this), but this is meaningless until Stussy gets some feats.

I agree as well, or at least crt's related to scaling. Simple additions like we were doing in Wano should be fine imo.

We might get Kizaru soon, and if he fights, that will be the make or break for FTL OP.
Basically, Powers and Abilities should be fine (for example, Awakened Kaku needs some Awakened Zoan powers added to his profile, not to mention Intermediate Buso Haki), but no Tier or Speed changes.

Spoke with Mitch, he is in favor of it.

I just wanna say about Stussy being on Vegapunk's side, it's nice to see major plot twists that favor the good guys for once in OP.

Still, it's not like Weevil was just gonna sit there and let it happen.
Well sitting is probably all he's do against someone like Aramaki because his legs are literal sticks.
Aramaki could have easily capitalized on his weak legs, but I don't think this happened because as someone on Worstgen mentioned he was still conscious on the ship and the way Bakkin says it makes it seem like there wasn't much of a fight.
So he either just gave him self up as to not hurt the village and his "mother", or he did try to fight and Aramaki still defeated him.
Also.. does Bakkin want Marco to go to Egghead or something? The way she asked Marco to talk to Vegapunk about it makes me think that some how they're gonna get to Egghead and Marco ends up helping Luffy in a war again.

I agree as well, or at least crt's related to scaling. Simple additions like we were doing in Wano should be fine imo.

We might get Kizaru soon, and if he fights, that will be the make or break for FTL OP.
No that wont break the FTL feat coz we already have too many FTL feats but why not say Kizaru is just faster than normal light rather saying he is only LS ?
i Guess Luffy is rubber speed Lmao

So Stussy said that Base Lucci and Awakened Kaku were strong, hence why she didn't want to fight them.

She also seemed to compare Base Lucci (as he was in Base when he tried to attack her with Shigan) to Awakened Kaku who she'd just knocked out.

Interesting.

Also, she used a weird but cool Kami-e variant to dodge Lucci's attack

The notTCB Scans are out. Dunno if you guys like reading those

Can't say the quality is up to par tho

She also seemed to compare Base Lucci (as he was in Base when he tried to attack her with Shigan) to Awakened Kaku who she'd just knocked out
Doesn't really seem to be the case. At least in this translation she just says Lucci is strong in a straight fight which should include his awakening

Doflamingo called Sanji powerful, doesn't mean he couldn't have dropped him low-mid diff.
No, she just said that Lucci is strong
The early translations have her say "I know you guys are strong, so I'm not going to fight you head on".

Also, Lucci and Kaku are probably gonna lose their jobs.

Remember what happened when they lost at Enies Lobby?

Also, WW got sent to jail for losing the Gum Gum Fruit.

Doesn't really seem to be the case. At least in this translation she just says Lucci is strong in a straight fight which should include his awakening
I would agree with you, except she says that to a Base Lucci who is attacking her. And she opts to use hax over AP against just his base.

No that wont break the FTL feat coz we already have too many FTL feats but why not say Kizaru is just faster than normal light rather saying he is only LS ?
i Guess Luffy is rubber speed Lmao
Because most of the LS feats are based on the Pacifistas and people scaling to Kizarus light

Because most of the LS feats are based on the Pacifistas and people scaling to Kizarus light
well duh coz kizaru ate the light-light fruit so thats means he is light speed at the moment he ate it.
so yeah if kizaru did FTL speed then that means he is faster its simple.

As long we don't see Kizaru easily speedblitz characters by turning himself into light and only when it come to combat speed/reactions, as SoL travel speed via Devil Fruit doesn't contradict Relativistic/FTL One Piece.

honestly people need to stop taking kizarus ls statement as his highest speed, ls is more likely the base speed for all users of the pika pika no mi, which can be heightened by training

honestly people need to stop taking kizarus ls statement as his highest speed, ls is more likely the base speed for all users of the pika pika no mi, which can be heightened by training
Who says it can be heightened by training?

Back