• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1073: Miss Buckingham Stussy (Official Translation)

Can cyborgs even go mad in the first place?
Well, S-Snake seems to have a personality (which implies that likely all of them have their own personalities), the Seraphim have a limited level of autonomy, and they're living creatures (albeit heavily modified and engineered), so they should have a consciousness that can be broken or traumatized.

Very strange that marine send an admiral for Weevil and no one for Boa and Mihawk
They probably underestimated Boa and half-hearted Mihawk's capture attempt. If they really wanted to capture Mihawk, they would have sent at least one Admiral, ideally two

Aramaki said they were already low on manpower, and it'd make sense because not only did they send an Admiral for Weevil but they had a whole ass fleet with shields like a SWAT team.
That's really impressive that Weevil made them use so many assets because it's been clarified that he's only even comparable to Young Whitebeard in physical strength/skill, we don't know if he had superb Haki or anything.

Aramaki said they were already low on manpower, and it'd make sense because not only did they send an Admiral for Weevil but they had a whole ass fleet with shields like a SWAT team.
That's really impressive that Weevil made them use so many assets because it's been clarified that he's only even comparable to Young Whitebeard in physical strength/skill, we don't know if he had superb Haki or anything.
Even Kizaru was impressed by this guy.

And he stomped like 40% of the Whitebeard remnant forces on his own.

I wonder how he hasn't gotten a H6A status for the various claims about him, btw.
Maybe he'll get it in a few chapters or even this one if we see a brief panel of him and Aramaki clashing.

Huge FTL sanji feat in this chap when he saved eddison (idk what his name)
Holy moly sanji out speed the light at the same time saved Eddison vegapunk robot from distance

Also the art looks really good this chapter hope Oda keeps this lovely art for next chapters and be even better

Also people always ignores these kinds of things
Lucci is already damaged by G5 luffy so that means lucci isnt fully recovered god i hate when people say Stussy > lucci with ignoring that lucci is hurt also she used seastone prism (talking to you worstgen people XD )
Although Stussy is really strong too she might be close to Lucci i mean maybe she is stronger too but who knows.

Also people always ignores these kinds of things
Lucci is already damaged by G5 luffy so that means lucci isnt fully recovered god i hate when people say Stussy > lucci with ignoring that lucci is hurt also she used seastone prism (talking to you worstgen people XD )
Although Stussy is really strong too she might be close to Lucci i mean maybe she is stronger too but who knows.
He's Awakened, if his recovery/regen is so trash that he can't fully recover from a casual beat down like that then he really is garbage.

i hate when people say Stussy > lucci with ignoring that lucci is hurt also she used seastone prism (talking to you worstgen people XD )
She’s a clone of a Rocks Pirates member. As far as Oda is concerned, she probably is stronger than Lucci. He’s gonna hype them up in every way possible in this final saga

I hope Lucci eventually fights Sabo.

They fought in the Gold Movie and in World Seeker, so it's clear that they're hyping it up.

Also, Stussy is probably a beast if she's got the strength of a member of the Rocks Pirates

If Jinbe could survive Akainu Sabo probably can tbh
Though this is under the assumption that Sabo awakens his fruit and gets Advanced Haki like the Admirals.

I just wanted to pop in to say that I love these recent chapters, including the spoilers for chapter 1073. Oda is awesome as always. I hope that he is able to keep it up, and keeps track of his health/physical exercise despite his heavy workload.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Oda gets like 2 hours of sleep each day iirc
I heard that on Worstgen, though.
They claim that sometimes he breaks it up between 20 minutes which sounds really sad honestly.

Lucci attacked Stussy in base from what we see he didnt use Awakening or his Hybrid for some reason
Characters don't always use their strongest forms from the start.

Look how long it took Kaidou to pull out that Dragon Bagua Mode.

And Lucci attacked Atlas with his normal Hybrid form instead of jumping straight to Awakening.

I'll be the one to digress and say that it probably wouldn't have mattered if he used Awakening, he probably would have still got clapped by that seastone kiss lol.

Lucci attacked Stussy in base from what we see he didnt use Awakening or his Hybrid for some reason
It probably wouldn't have mattered due to her hax.

Also, if she's as strong as a member of the Rocks Pirates, I don't think even Awakened Lucci was going to win.

God, if Lucci becomes a 2nd Chopper with a High 7-A Base/Hybrid form but a high 6-A top form with nothing between by the end of the arc...

Did anybody else read Stussy's page in the One Piece wiki? Oda seems to have given her a rather complicated background.

Did anybody else read Stussy's page in the One Piece wiki? Oda seems to have given her a rather complicated background.

It's a bit convoluted but the breakdown is:
Bakkin AKA Buckingham Stussy joins the Rocks Pirates
After they disband, she has her self cloned by MADS ( group consisting of Vegapunk, Caesar Clown, Judge, Queen and Bakkin's clone Stussy ) and she is named Stussy
The clone joins CP0, seemingly as a spy for Vegapunk, and she eventually betrays them and takes out Kaku and Lucci.

It's a bit convoluted but the breakdown is:
Bakkin AKA Buckingham Stussy joins the Rocks Pirates
After they disband, she has her self cloned by MADS ( group consisting of Vegapunk, Caesar Clown, Judge, Queen and Bakkin's clone Stussy ) and she is named Stussy
The clone joins CP0, seemingly as a spy for Vegapunk, and she eventually betrays them and takes out Kaku and Lucci.
Yes, and the clone also seem to either have eaten an artificial mythical zoan fruit for vampires or succubi, and seemingly runs an underworld bordello organisation under the world government's control. She was also one of the visitors to Big Mom's tea party.

And Weevil seems to be an artificial mixture of the DNA of Whitebeard and the original Rocks pirate Stussy.

Yes, and the clone also seem to either have eaten an artificial mythical zoan fruit for vampires or succubi, and seemingly runs an underworld bordello organisation under the world government's control. She was also one of the visitors to Big Mom's tea party.

And Weevil seems to be an artificial mixture of the DNA of Whitebeard and the original Rocks pirate Stussy.
I mean, she's the "Queen of the Pleasure District", so a succubus Devil Fruit would fit since she apparently runs a lot of brothels.

Back