• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other dimensions isn't the same as other timelines.

tho, I'd say this isn't THAT surprising, we've seen 3 (4 with Uta's, not sure her fruit is canon) DFs with powers to access pocket dimensions, if the creation of DFs has to do with one such dimension i wouldn't be surprised.
Yeah I misworded, he just says other "branches of humanity", so.. other worlds ig?
I'm guessing there's a world where humans are leopard-people, humans are made of light photons, etc, etc..
flowery language?
Could be. But the "literal" wording of it doesn't make it sound like so. (Literal as in even the original jap specifies the word "dimensions")
Especially when it's emphasized twice

A friend and I earlier spoke about how the word "branches" is used too. Maybe the devil fruit tree is some yggdrasil style thing where the branches are actual seperate worlds and the devil fruits are the evolutions of those worlds.
Would fit considering we're going into an arc where the island is based on scandanavian mythos AND will be discovering the void century truths during it

Shouldn't take anything too literally yet though. Not as 'canon' anyway. I'm sure it'll be explained more thouroughly soon enough anyway

Last edited:
If Awakened Lucci had come to Wano to kill Luffy instead of Greenbull, would the outcome against the 5 Scabbards, Momo, and Yamato been the same, would they have beaten him before Shanks used Haoshoku, or would Lucci have killed them all before Shanks could arrive?

If Awakened Lucci had come to Wano to kill Luffy instead of Greenbull, would the outcome against the 5 Scabbards, Momo, and Yamato been the same, would they have beaten him before Shanks used Haoshoku, or would Lucci have killed them all before Shanks could arrive?
Bolo Breath might have actually wiped him out.
Assuming Momo would try to 1v1 him and wouldn't let the Scabbards pull a drive by on him.

That's a minimal one compared to Bolo Breath. It'd incinerate Lucci.
How would it incinerate him?
Even if Momo couldn't beat Lucci I bet the Scabbards definitely could and Yamato would roflstomp him.
8 Scabbards couldn't beat a casual Zoan Kaido and were whooped by a serious Base Kaido, the **** you mean they could beat Lucci?

Hybrid Yamato does have a good win chance, especially with Hao infusion.

How would it incinerate him?
Reread the fight with Aramaki?
8 Scabbards couldn't beat a casual Zoan Kaido and were whooped by a serious Base Kaido, the **** you mean they could beat Lucci?
4KFi373.jpg

Meanwhile Kaidou gets his brains turned into rubber and socked and is practically fine afterwards.
Wasn't that Hybrid Kaido? Most i remember Zoan Kaido doing against G5 is getting trashed.

Also, i have no idea how in the same chapter people can be "lol one piece is broken, other dimensions from branching worlds blah blah blah" from a theory and "we need to wait for more" from a clear feat, both at the same time, wow it's crazy.

Wasn't that Hybrid Kaido? Most i remember Zoan Kaido doing against G5 is getting trashed.

Also, i have no idea how in the same chapter people can be "lol one piece is broken, other dimensions from branching worlds blah blah blah" from a theory and "we need to wait for more" from a clear feat, both at the same time, wow it's crazy.
Zoan Kaidou lit Luffy up while the latter was a giant.
Also it's because Lucci literally has like 2 feats neither of which are putting him on the level of the top tiers or even some Commanders.
It's like the people who think Vista is relative to Mihawk. Or believing that Ulti is relative to Luffy before RoofPiece.

I dont see him can beat 2 all stars too like what Aramaki did

Zoan Kaidou lit Luffy up while the latter was a giant.
That feat was always wierd to me: Start of Onigashima Boundman completely tanked that attack, Rematch-Fight Snakeman gets sent flying far away by that attack but doesn't get seriously burned either and yet Gear 5th got burned pitch black. Maybe the other gears had better heat resistance beacuse of Koka🤷‍♂️?

That feat was always wierd to me: Start of Onigashima Boundman completely tanked that attack, Rematch-Fight Snakeman gets sent flying far away by that attack but doesn't get seriously burned either and yet Gear 5th got burned pitch black. Maybe the other gears had better heat resistance beacuse of Koka🤷‍♂️?
He had his hand on Kaidou's flaming dragon form for a second, which is weird since that vaporized the horn of the skull on Onigashima.
I dont see him can beat 2 all stars too like what Aramaki did
I mean, they were severely injured. If they were healthy they'd kill Lucci and probably would have killed Aramaki.

There's a very simple explanation you are overlooking: Gear 5th is comedy personified - that's why he got charred
So are they, doc...
He had his hand on Kaidou's flaming dragon form for a second, which is weird since that vaporized the horn of the skull on Onigashima.
That just means G5 Luffy's fire resistance without haki is better than the horn's. Not really suprising seeing how even fodders in Marineford were unfazed by Akainu's heat aura which could in that could instantlly vaporize their metal weapons.

Sunbell (Fishman dude from Roger's crew) apparently fought Vista in the Anime, so technically both are relative to Mihawk

Gotta say, Lucci was pretty damn clever in this chapter.

He knew that he couldn't beat G5 Luffy 1-vs-1 (and that the Seraphim were attacking CP0, who could've matched them but didn't want to hurt them), so once Stussy mentioned that Sentomaru had superior control over the Seraphim, Lucci immediately one-shot Sentomaru and turned the odds in their favor by controlling the Seraphim!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back