• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1059: "The Matter involving Captain Koby" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that post on worstgen about Hancock nearly getting killed by Blackbeard and her fruit being getting yoinked by him is fake, plus it kind of makes no sense, why would Oda make her petrify the marines and Blackbeard's crewmates if he could just steal her fruit and reverse it easily?

seems sepharim will also be the same, instead of being pure-hearted and radiant angels, they will become killing machines and they are made to have brown claws and black wings perfectly matched
Angels and seraphim in manga/manhwa have ALWAYS been murderous otherworldly villains

why would Oda make her petrify the marines and Blackbeard's crewmates if he could just steal her fruit and reverse it easily?
Maybe she's being used as a hypetool for BB like King, Queen & GB for Shanks; who knows?
U4NqJAF.jpeg

Imagine BB with Monet's DF.

Kurouzu+ One Tap transmutation Hax = Unbeatable.

If he fight non df user then his Gura gura can still take advantage, now I think he only need Jozu's DF and Marco's DF to conquering the world.

Haoshoku no Haki Null Everything, Please ODA make it happen.!

edit : not Monet's df but Sugar's df

BTW I think Boa Hancock will still be incredibly powerful even without her fruit. I know that movies are non-canon, but Stampede put great emphasis on her physical strength and speed

Last edited:

I think that was a lie.
They removed it from the worstgen spoilers, for one, for two it makes no sense: if he could do that to people who are alive why'd he need to kill Whitebeard and attempt to kill Luffy and Sabo via Burgess for the fruit trick?
Also look how ecstatic this mf sounded when he "found out" that Hancock " got her fruit stolen by Blackbeard and nearly died "
edit: plus it wasn't in the reddit spoilers iirc. highly likely that it's fake.

Last edited:
BTW I think Boa Hancock will still be incredibly powerful even without her fruit. I know that movies are non-canon, but Stampede put great emphasis on her physical strength and speed
Someone on WorstGen pointed out that she was seemingly the only one that they had to bust out the Seraphim on. They seemingly didn't do it even to Mihawk though they may have thought that they shouldn't use all their stuff on him especially when they weren't likely to beat him with their current stuff anyway, let's be honest, if Zoro could beat a REAL Lunarian who's YC1 level, I doubt Mihawk, who is above Zoro, can't handle little robots based on Lunarians. But uh, that's beside the point, point is Hancock is so strong they have to bust out the "lunarian" bots on her, so glad I never lost faith in her being strong.

Maybe she's being used as a hypetool for BB like King, Queen & GB for Shanks; who knows?
U4NqJAF.jpeg
it makes so much sense now- they are corresponding, they're characters that will fight
Luffy will beat Blackbeard
One of Luffy's dugong servants will beat Hancock's ass and save Koby from her
Gin and Patrick kill Sabo, this gives Gin the rep and strength he needs to come back and clash with Sanji.

it makes so much sense now- they are corresponding, they're characters that will fight
Luffy will beat Blackbeard
One of Luffy's dugong servants will beat Hancock's ass and save Koby from her
Gin and Patrick kill Sabo, this gives Gin the rep and strength he needs to come back and clash with Sanji.
Hancock gets traumatized by staring directly at BB's stomach and is taken out by a kung-fu dugong

Damn so Coby helped Blackbeard defeat Wang Zhi a former member of Rocks. So wait we potentially have 6-A Coby?! That is assuming Rocks pirate members are 6-A in the present era and not unknown like Shiki.

Damn so Coby helped Blackbeard defeat Wang Zhi a former member of Rocks. So wait we potentially have 6-A Coby?! That is assuming Rocks pirate members are 6-A in the present era and not unknown like Shiki.
We likely won't get it, but if this is still valid 6-A scaling, than I'll be hyped lol.

Big Mom and Kaidou are. Same for Whitebeard though he got old and sick so...

BB rly needed Law, Coby and already had 2 DF’s to take down Xhan Zi
Either Xhan Zi is a ******* GOAT or BB is a clown. Likely both, bro can't even fight Hancock without holding her neck and restricting her powers like a bitch. Better hope Luffy doesn't come after you Teech, you can't strangle his rubber throat, and unlike you he has advanced haki so he can avoid having to touch your darkness. Better bow down to him or else you're getting put in a deep fryer lmfao.

Either Xhan Zi is a ******* GOAT or BB is a clown. Likely both, bro can't even fight Hancock without holding her neck and restricting her powers like a bitch. Better hope Luffy doesn't come after you Teech, you can't strangle his rubber throat, and unlike you he has advanced haki so he can avoid having to touch your darkness. Better bow down to him or else you're getting put in a deep fryer lmfao.
Jokes on u, if he grips Luffy’s “rubber” throat, it won’t be “rubber” anymore lol.

Wait was it confirmed that he took Boa's DF?

Also, now that Luffy is a yonko, Boa is now going to try and become his "consort" or something, for sure.

Jokes on u, if he grips Luffy’s “rubber” throat, it won’t be “rubber” anymore lol.
even sea stone and Luffy falling into the sea didn't change his rubber throat. it seems no amount of power null or dura neg can stop his throat from being rubber, you need transmutation.

Damn so the seraphim are even more crazy then we originally thought. They are essentially Pacifista with lunarian powers on top of the abilities of the former warlords. So based on the full summary this chapter, there seems to be a Hancock Seraphim and a Mihawk Seraphim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back