• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1059: "The Matter involving Captain Koby" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk honestly is terrifying. With enough time, he can probably create something for any problem.

"Egg Head port"

Aww hell nah, the Marines are gonna request for Dr. Eggmans assistance.
reminds me of the time I made a Kaidou copypasta based off the " I'M PISSING ON THE MOON " meme with Eggman. It's quite long and I won't post it here but if you care enough I'll post it in dms

It looks like me theory turned out to be partially true. The new Pacifista are modelled on the other members of the Warlords, but with extra elements added in it seems.
they're modelled based off of King and possibly Mihawk but that's it.

Now Blackbeard is the second highest active bounty in the verse.

They're scared of Reyligh capability. Reyligh is not afraid even though he knows Blackbeard has the power of WB.

I can see that how blackbeard defeated Wang-Zhi with Coby's help, the situation was where Coby saved the citizens and beat up Wang-Zhi's men while Blackbeard confronted Wang-Zhi and defeated him. Law stole the hearts of many pirate captains, about a hundreds if I recall correctly, Law brought it to Rocky port causing pirates to follow Law including Wang-Zhi, Coby neutralized the riot and Blackbeard was involved in it.

The Seraphim sounds very dangerous they're basically Lunarians with Pacifista ability and posibly the Shicibukai fighting style. Now that we know that Government/Vegapunk Research on Punk Hazard is a genetic research agenda, Kaido's Gene is made into the first Smile sample making Kaido have Pink Dragon Brothers and King to take his genetics to create an indestructible body physiology used to create Lunarian Cyborg. Vegapunk makes Knowledge Above all power.
I take back my words about L from the marines in this battle, the kidnapping of Coby of course will provoke several Characters who have relations with him to target Blackbeard, Will Marineford's scheme be repeated in this Last Saga?

I don't get the hype about "Lunarian powers" ... They can get hard and produce flames ... Everyone and their mother can do that in One Piece

What if Coby "helping" BB taking over the pirate island is like Luffy "helping" BB become a Warlord. Basically BB wasn't neccessarily there for the main fight but took advantage just the same. Also for Law's ability to work would mean that Wang Zhi doesn't posses Haki much more powerful than his during that fight & this Law is probably weaker than than Punk Hazard Law.
Speaking of Haki sb should edit that page since RPL page got deleted & is now just a sub-use of AD.

What if Coby "helping" BB taking over the pirate island is like Luffy "helping" BB become a Warlord. Basically BB wasn't neccessarily there for the main fight but took advantage just the same. Also for Law's ability to work would mean that Wang Zhi doesn't posses Haki much more powerful than his during that fight & this Law is probably weaker than than Punk Hazard Law.
Speaking of Haki sb should edit that page since RPL page got deleted & is now just a sub-use of AD.
No he still has things like Gamma Knife and what not, and can throw rocks at him, that along with BlackBeard and Koby being there means they probably just jumped with a bunch of hax lol. We all know how BB is when he has to fight fair- he doesn't.

Seraphim took a chunk out of a mountain. If they ever get a page what will that scale to?
To them only? At least until we see them in action against other characters that have a certain scale.
ALso is this summary info or is it a leaked panel
NVM SEEN IT HOLY SHEIT

No he still has things like Gamma Knife and what not, and can throw rocks at him, that along with BlackBeard and Koby being there means they probably just jumped with a bunch of hax lol. We all know how BB is when he has to fight fair- he doesn't.
Hah, throwing rocks... That's assuming if he even had Gamma Knife, Awakening or other advanced moves at that time since this incident was before the timeskip ended; Law didn't have that many abilities in Sabaody. Even if had Gamma Knife, Kaido resisted that pretty well & he didn't even bother using it on Big Mom again. They also reisisted Counter Shock, Injection Shot & broke Antibacterial Curtain. If BB was really fighting Wang Zhi with Law & Coby at the same time, there is no reason to let Law escape with such an OP fruit & not use Coby as ransom against the Marines. Brannew(stupid name i know) didn't mention BB in that incident when discussing about the Warlords. If Wang was relative to BB in power i doubt Coby would be any good there seeing how his abilities are pretty simple/non-haxy & he isn't even strong enough to be a vice admiral post-timeskip unless he exploideted some type of weakness.

It's an edited one for scale but I look forward to seeing it. Seraphim flexing seems about the same as Mihawk's casual slash in marineford, give or take.

On a side note, Teach blocking a slash like that with his haki coated arm is satisfying, mainly because we know he can use busoshoku haki and doesn't rely entirely on his df like some speculated.

I don't get the hype about "Lunarian powers" ... They can get hard and produce flames ... Everyone and their mother can do that in One Piece
agreed so far they have not shown anything unique about them that makes people fear them. Might as well label the minks "gods" as well cause they produce electricity. They labelled the lunarians "gods" because they produce flames like what lol. Now that i think about it....lunarians can manipulate fire....minks..electricity....fishmen..water...i'm seeing a common pattern here...idk...

agreed so far they have not shown anything unique about them that makes people fear them. Might as well label thr minks "gods" as well cause they produce electricity
What about their adaptation to any environment thing? That's an ability no other race seems to have. Plus the nigh indestructibility when their flame is on their back, flight, heat generation that rivals magma (Which in One Piece is for some reason ridiculously hotter than real magma)-
They seem like a pretty troublesome kind to have squads of. Especially in pacifista numbers

Lmaoo at the cover story.

So much for haki being able to see through illusions
Edit: Could katakuri not see into another dimension in Film Red?? Consistency goes brr

Lmaoo at the cover story.

So much for haki being able to see through illusions
Edit: Could katakuri not see into another dimension in Film Red?? Consistency goes brr
base mind control and inhaling gas that makes you hallucinate aren't exactly the same. One targets you on a more physical level (it's like witnessing a magic trick vs having a literal mushroom trip)

I mean couldn’t it have just been Katakuri was seeing the hallucinogenic future rather than the actual future? It’s not like you can just simply dodge Caesar’s gas. Just by breathing it and they’re screwed.
base mind control and inhaling gas that makes you hallucinate aren't exactly the same. One targets you on a more physical level (it's like witnessing a magic trick vs having a literal mushroom trip)
Yeahhh After thinking about it a bit more I came to this conclusion also

The Seraphim appears to consist of three attributes so far:

1) The abilities of the Pacifista (cyborg body's, Kizaru's recreated laser beam)
2) The abilities of Lunarians (flight through wings, heightened durability, likely fire manipulation)
3) The likeness and skills of former Warlords (Mihawk's swordsmanship, possibly Jinbe's Fish-Man karate, etc.)

I think that there is a 4th element to the Seraphim that has yet to be revealed and it is to do with two areas of scientific research that we know the World Government and Vegapunk is involved in. Gigantification and Artificial Devil Fruits.

How are these two linked? Simple. Let's speculate that there is a Zoan devil fruit for giants; the Giant-Giant fruit. If there is a human-human fruit, why not?

We know that Vegapunk could recreate Kaido's Devil Fruit even if he considered it a failure. He's had years to work on it since then, and if he has gotten his hands of a Giant-Giant devil fruit, then he could succeed where Caesar has failed. By making copies of the Giant-Giant fruit, he can make an army of artificially gigantic individuals.

It's possible that the Seraphim, being Pacifista, wouldn't be considered true Devil Fruit users due to not being living people... but we also know that Vegapunk has the ability to put Zoan Devil Fruits into objects! These new cyborgs could simply have the artificial Zoan fruits put into them that way. So this will be the 4th attribute of what makes the Seraphim so powerful:

4) The abilities of the Giants (immense size and strength)

These flying children versions of the Seven Warlords seem scary now? Imagine them grown to the size of a giant as they fly around shooting laser beams.

Oh right the spoilers did say that the seraphim looked like giant kids right? So they might already have the giants’ attributes in them. So Seraphims are likely Pacifista + Lunarian + Giant + Warlord like you said.

These flying children versions of the Seven Warlords seem scary now? Imagine them grown to the size of a giant as they fly around shooting laser beams.
It dawned on me that the adults versions of them might be already made and these are like the beta tests basically- Much like how PX had different versions

The Seraphim appears to consist of three attributes so far:

1) The abilities of the Pacifista (cyborg body's, Kizaru's recreated laser beam)
2) The abilities of Lunarians (flight through wings, heightened durability, likely fire manipulation)
3) The likeness and skills of former Warlords (Mihawk's swordsmanship, possibly Jinbe's Fish-Man karate, etc.)

I think that there is a 4th element to the Seraphim that has yet to be revealed and it is to do with two areas of scientific research that we know the World Government and Vegapunk is involved in. Gigantification and Artificial Devil Fruits.

How are these two linked? Simple. Let's speculate that there is a Zoan devil fruit for giants; the Giant-Giant fruit. If there is a human-human fruit, why not?

We know that Vegapunk could recreate Kaido's Devil Fruit even if he considered it a failure. He's had years to work on it since then, and if he has gotten his hands of a Giant-Giant devil fruit, then he could succeed where Caesar has failed. By making copies of the Giant-Giant fruit, he can make an army of artificially gigantic individuals.

It's possible that the Seraphim, being Pacifista, wouldn't be considered true Devil Fruit users due to not being living people... but we also know that Vegapunk has the ability to put Zoan Devil Fruits into objects! These new cyborgs could simply have the artificial Zoan fruits put into them that way. So this will be the 4th attribute of what makes the Seraphim so powerful:

4) The abilities of the Giants (immense size and strength)

Bro imagine fighting a kid and then they grow into a giant and just step on you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back