• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1056: "Cross Guild" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin asks to join after being a villain for an entire arc

Luffy: "Sure"

Franky Family asks Luffy to let Franky join after Enies Lobby and the shit he pulled in Water 7

Law asks to form an alliance with Luffy

X Drake asks to join Luffy's side on Onigashima

Luffy has never said no to a crew member or someone wishing to team up with him unless they're ******* evil
Yes, and Yamato is a really nice and tough person, in combination, and still has to fight Katarina Devon at some point.

Yes, and Yamato is a really nice and tough person, in combination, and still has to fight Katarina Devon at some point.
i thought devon was gonna fight carrot due to devon's epithet being crescent moon hunter and that stuff.

^This, so much this

Yamato has been helping out Luffy all of Wano. She spoke to him about how she directly has connections with Ace and believes in Luffy. She’s been fighting by his side and Luffy trusted her to protect Momonosuke. She stalled Kaidou for Luffy. She helped take care of the bombs on Onigashima. She caught Luffy as he was plummeting from Onigashima. She fasted for 7 days to pray for Luffy to get better, which he knows. And then she jumped in immediately to fight an Admiral to protect Luffy. Luffy knows about all these things, I see no reason why he would reject her from joining.

Exactly, but it is probably better if you use they/them pronouns for Yamato to avoid controversy and potentially Fandom's wrath.

Yamato didn't really join the fight against Aramaki necessarily to protect Luffy because he/she was fine with calling for Luffy's help
Because Momo ordered her not to interrupt. Not like they'd have needed to interrupt, Momo was about to bend Aramaki over anyway. Aramaki stopped him self from getting spanked

I still find it funny how Aramaki is only Scabbard lvl and got folded by the Yonko lvl Yamato and Momo.

I still find it funny how Aramaki is only Scabbard lvl and got folded by the Yonko lvl Yamato and Momo.
Most panels of his confrontations that aren't unfair currently consist of him screaming like a bitch because of one measly attack or surprise and sweating from getting slammed by Yamatomato. Bro cried when Shanks pulled up, and had to leave his body when Momo used bolo breath on it. Tbf though that Shanks feat is nothing entirely new. Big Mom did it too when they broke Mother Carmel's picture except it wasn't focused on one person. Even still it was pushing back WCI Luffy and others

^This, so much this

Yamato has been helping out Luffy all of Wano Onigashima. She spoke to him about how she directly has connections with Ace and believes in Luffy. She’s been fighting by his side and Luffy trusted her to protect Momonosuke & Shinobu. She stalled Kaidou for Luffy. She helped take care of the bombs on Onigashima. She caught Luffy as he was plummeting from Onigashima. She fasted for 7 days to pray for Luffy to get better, which he knows. And then she jumped in immediately to fight an Admiral to protect Luffy. Luffy knows about all these things, I see no reason why he would reject her from joining.
^_^
Don't forget the speech she gave to Momo about all the sacrifices made during Kaido's regime, giving up to him would be a worse option than death in battle & motivating Momo to use his cloud powers on Onigashima since she noticed Kaido's power was about to end. I doubt Momo would've the guts he showed last chapter against GB if it wasn't for this. Also we haven't seen her talk with Jinbei about Ace; Zoro about Enma & Ushimaru or Robin about Oden's journal.

^_^
Don't forget the speech she gave to Momo about all the sacrifices made during Kaido's regime, giving up to him would be a worse option than death in battle & motivating Momo to use his cloud powers on Onigashima since she noticed Kaido's power was about to end. I doubt Momo would've the guts he showed last chapter against GB if it wasn't for this. Also we haven't seen her talk with Jinbei about Ace; Zoro about Enma & Ushimaru or Robin about Oden's journal.
And most importantly, Oda STILL hasn't released the sex tape of her and Ace..

Yes, let's keep these discussions clean please.
Hm. Let's take a gamble, shall we? Let's both smoke a pound of meth at 4:16 am exactly behind a 7/11 and fight each other while wielding pandas. The person who manages to knock out their opponent's panda and their opponent as well will get to choose if the discussion has to be clean or not. Don't wuss out, Ant. I know you want to, you know you want to, let's make this happen.

Hm. Let's take a gamble, shall we? Let's both smoke a pound of meth at 4:16 am exactly behind a 7/11 and fight each other while wielding pandas. The person who manages to knock out their opponent's panda and their opponent as well will get to choose if the discussion has to be clean or not. Don't wuss out, Ant. I know you want to, you know you want to, let's make this happen.
someone smoked a bit too much today i see

Part 2: Will they hire him???

FZKFiOoXwAMICfC
...Wait, doesn't this mean that Mr. 3 is now Crocodile's superior officer?

Sorry. Should have included you in the fight too.
MonkeyOfLife you saved me. There was a point in my life where I had some very dark thoughts, I thought about doing drugs. Then I saw you, and you showed me just how much drugs can do you in. I turned my life around, determined to never behave and talk like you. You inspired me, by being a meth addict.
519.png

I hope some rando CP agent is monitoring Robin and tells the WG about Pluton.

Full Chapter 1056 Summary
OUlAoAz.png

lCXZ2Zm.png

h2g9d9i.png

So yeah, Yamato is proudly proclaiming she'll go with Luffy and live like Oden, so next chapter, we'll see her either join or not... This is gonna be a paimnful 2 week wait
-Luffy Zoro Jinbe and Sanjj can easily see an admiral fighting Momo in another place with observation haki.
-None of the four can see the mf on their ship plotting to snitch on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back