• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1056: "Cross Guild" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Break Next Week

Official Release: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Spoilers so far:

Chapter Title: The Cross Syndicate
- Katakuri will appear on the cover
- Carrot will not join the crew
yamato finna join probs.

kat is gonna be getting no diffed by weevil or BB.

Crocodile, Mihawk, Buggy, Boa, Koby, Bon Clay, and others are gonna be making out, from redon.

IMG_4450-2.jpg

All i hope for now is Yamato has a character arc and realises saying she's Oden is deadass hella disrespectful.

WHAT?! THE?! ****?!

CARROT NOT JOINING IS THE CRIME OF THE DECADE!?

:( :( :(

Rest of the chapter was dope tho
Oda give her better role, that's naratively good for Carrot.
Lol Buggy actually pullEd a reverse uno and put bounties on the marines. Can’t wait to see people powerscale the marines using the new bounties now.
Oda used the Edward Teach reference on this, Isn't. When British Marine put a price for Teach's head, Teach also put a price for Marine's Governor.

Carrot not joining Luffy crew but in exchange she become the new ruler alongside Wanda is actually really good
Buggy is f***ing GOAT, i f***ing called it!
I knew that Oda are up to something with Kidd and Shanks, my guess about Kidd is Shanks son is pretty high

And yep, Yamato jump to Sunny is going to mirroring how Oden joined Roger crew

Nahhh the Uno reverse card is craazzzyyyy. Oda potentially making bounty hunters relevant again is quite unexpected imo.

Last edited:
Buggy putting the uno reverse card on the marines and making his own bounties is the first time I’ve actually laughed at Buggy failing upwards since Marineford. Buggy D. Clown neg diffs Fraudbull

Mihawk is weaker then yonko, admiral.
He is officially stronger than one-armed Shanks and likely equal to two-armed Shanks. Even if he is given a lower bounty than Shanks, that is only because his attitude is quite amiable and politically unambitious compared to the Yonkou.

Anyway, this seems like a fun chapter.

I can see Luffy and the Revolutionaries helping this organization grow and sort of merging with it in a way. Then them trying to slowly and carefully take down people like Akainu and Aramaki and raiding Mariejois and starting an outright rebellion.

He is officially stronger than one-armed Shanks and likely equal to two-armed Shanks. Even if he is given a lower bounty than Shanks, that is only because his attitude is quite amiable and politically unambitious compared to the Yonkou.

Anyway, this seems like a fun chapter.
He was equal to a two-armed Shanks from several years ago, before becoming a Yonko.

Carrot not joining Luffy crew but in exchange she become the new ruler alongside Wanda is actually really good
Personally i have mixed feeling about that, it doesn't seen to me that Carrot and Wanda did earn those titles during this arc, like they couldn't even defeat Perospero together.

Yes, the minks do not have a very strong defence at the moment.

Gotta use better bait than that.
Not baiting. Mihawk's feats are lackluster.

-Clashing with Vista
-Clashing with Jinbe
-Failing to hit Gear 2 PTS Luffy
-Running when Shanks pulled up to Marineford saying that he agreed to fight Oldbeard not Shanks when he couldn't even scratch him due to Jozu
-Easily replaced by Vegapunk's science
-Getting chased by Marines and running
-Joining Buggy's crew for safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back