• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1056: "Cross Guild" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what Law and Kid can possibly do with those copies of road poneglyphs ... It's not like they have people capable of deciphering them (at least not to my knowledge)

Also BTW, Luffy is clearly ahead of his competition, as he has 3 road poneglyphs while Law and Kid each should have only 2 (Law having the ones from Zou and Wano and Kid having the ones from WCI and Wano) assuming that Luffy didn't share Big Mom's poneglyph with Law (and he really didn't have a reason to do so)

There is a theory that Doffy has escaped Impel Down. This is based on the fact that one of the "Road to LaughTale" special chapters had marked Kuma's and Doffy's bounties as "outdated" - which means they might have new bounties. We later found out that Kuma had escaped with Sabo so he definitely is getting a new bounty and perhaps so is Doffy

Carrot refuses to take the lead of Zou she says there are more people prepared for the role. The end of the conversation is about pedro's will and end's in a cliffhanger where we don't know if Carrot has accepted or not
Personally i feel like at this point its a 50/50 chance.

I wonder what Law and Kid can possibly do with those copies of road poneglyphs
Honestly, same. Law had better chances making use of those when he was with the straw hats thanks to Robin. Him and Kid can't make use of them, and that's not counting the fact that Luffy is one poneglyph ahead

I hope those 2 Kid pirates (the one with the trident and the one with fire breath) get more attention and power showings in the near future

.... So isn't Law essentially ******?
Kid is going to Elbaf, Luffy's going to Sphinx, and Law's going to "ruche", french for "beehive", which is another name for Blackbeard's island.
If he steps into BB territory, BB can take his fruit, give it to anyone else- get immortality and start extracting/eating fruits left and right to be the strongest ability user in history basically.

I hope I'm wrong- I don't want Law to get wrecked

How did you find out the names of the islands they're going or was it just a guess?
Rurubu magazine One Piece map
x01-ruruku-book-one-piece-map-3000x1500px-scaled.jpg

Kid is going to Elbaf, Luffy's going to Sphinx, and Law's going to "ruche", french for "beehive", which is another name for Blackbeard's island.
If he steps into BB territory, BB can take his fruit, give it to anyone else- get immortality and start extracting/eating fruits left and right to be the strongest ability user in history basically.

Law is so stupid. Oda needs to let go of him and Kidd or give them and their crews a few buffs. They can't even match top tiers like Luffy and Shanks due to the speed, strength, and durability differences. They could just barely beat Big Mom together, and they had to use bfr too. They stand no chance alone against a serious yonkou. Hell, if Big Mom was serious from the beginning she'd have beat them.

I also really like Law, and really do not want him to get killed by Blackbeard's crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back