• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we have a scene between Akainu, Kizaru, and an officer called Kurouma (real name Tensei) and they're talking about really important stuff. Also Sabo is being praised like a god by the world and we are freaking witnessing the beginning of a brand new era, an era of revolution!
Looks like we're going to see the rest of admirals that based from Chinese Zodiac

So Base Yamato w/ CoC Coating is able to hurt Ryukugyu while Hybrid Yamato w/ CoC Coating was < Hybrid Kaido w/ CoC Coating.

So Ryukugyu is seemingly looking to be comparable or superior to base Kaido, but not Hybrid Kaido. His two feats as of now are taking hits from Base Yamato with CoC coating, and he casually beat King and Queen, but we don't have any context in what happened in the fight, only the end where he gave them the giga suck. So since his first feat is very vague, I think it's safer to put him as ~ to Base Yamato w/ CoC Coating.

So Base Yamato w/ CoC Coating is able to hurt Ryukugyu while Hybrid Yamato w/ CoC Coating was < Hybrid Kaido w/ CoC Coating.

So Ryukugyu is seemingly looking to be comparable or superior to base Kaido, but not Hybrid Kaido. His two feats as of now are taking hits from Base Yamato with CoC coating, and he casually beat King and Queen, but we don't have any context in what happened in the fight, only the end where he gave them the giga suck. So since his first feat is very vague, I think it's safer to put him as ~ to Base Yamato w/ CoC Coating.
Thats alot of scaling from just 1 hit. And a spoiler at that

" only the end where he gave them the giga suck " bro you might wanna edit that.. Giving you a chance before everyone wakes up and sees this

He didn't spit blood from it like Kaidou did which might be something to note but tbf he was fully transformed, and Yamato was only in base using a nameless attack

So Aramkai tanked a coc coated yamat attack , while hybrid kaido got hurt by law attack, seems ryo durability is superior.

So Aramkai tanked a coc coated yamat attack , while hybrid kaido got hurt by law attack, seems ryo durability is superior.
Okay, so
1: Law specializes on Durability Negation and frying people's organs, so that's not much of a valid feat for this case.
2: "Tanked" is a strong word, he got slammed into the ground by an unnamed attack by base Yamato and was gritting his teeth ( so saying he didn't spit blood is invalid since he held his mouth closed ). I highly doubt he's as durable as Kaidou at all.

Last edited:
Dam bro, chill. You don’t need to cope so early, atleast let the translations officially come out. 🦭

1: Law specializes on Durability Negation and frying people's organs, so that's not much of a valid feat for this case.
Did you read 1010? Law straight up just reguarly cut him.
1010-004.png

2: "Tanked" is a strong word, he got slammed into the ground by an unnamed attack by base Yamato and was gritting his teeth ( so saying he didn't spit blood in invalid since he held his mouth closed ). I highly doubt he's as durable as Kaidou at all.
Seen the raws, looks like no blood was shown, despite it being an acoc attack, GB durablity isn't even one of his best stats, while its kaido top 2 and he still did better, LOL.

Last edited:
Did you read 1010? Law straight up just reguarly cut him.
1010-004.png

Seen the raws, looks like no blood was shown, despite it being an acoc attack, GB durablity isn't even one of his best stats, while its kaido top 2 and he still did better, LOL.
That's Law using Injection Shot I believe. So basically using his DF ability to bypass durability and cause internal damage. Kaido even specifically mentions it (i.e. Law's powers)

That's Law using Injection Shot I believe. So basically using his DF ability to bypass durability and cause internal damage. Kaido even specifically mentions it (i.e. Law's powers)
While aiming at his target, Law rushes towards them with his sword stretched out in order to stab them. Once the sword connects, Law makes it "fire" like a gun, making the target bleed in the aimed spot while pushing them back a fair distance.

Injection shot isn't a bypassing durablity moves.

While aiming at his target, Law rushes towards them with his sword stretched out in order to stab them. Once the sword connects, Law makes it "fire" like a gun, making the target bleed in the aimed spot while pushing them back a fair distance.

Injection shot isn't a bypassing durablity moves.
It is still internal damage. Kaido is shown coughing up blood, not bleeding from a cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back