• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1028: Brachiosnakeus (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko level is a thing, sure, it's interchangeably with God tier or top tiers or any other way, but we have 2 admirals with no feats close to the pre ts admirals and things like Jack, Marco and Cracker being in the same level (YC level) when that's really not the case, even Jack = Cracker doesn't make that much sense even tho both are "YC3 level".
Fair.
The only confirmed thing is
Cracker > Doflamingo in terms of Haki

So, Sanji's healing extends beyond just broken bones, it seems? Queen mentioned destroying internal organs with his coil (which Sanji coughed up blood right after, so he might've done just that).
I mean, yeah, Queen was constricting his whole body not just his bones, and broken bones can damage the organs close to them really badly afaik.

VSB wise idk if that would be enough to give him Low-Mid regen, as we don't know exactly how bad his organs were damaged:

High-Low = minor organ damage
Low-Mid = severe organ damage

But maybe we get more info about it next chapter... in 2 weeks ;-;

Seeing how his body was literally tilted in three directions- I'd say his organs were more than just slightly injured. Broken bones and organ damage seem to fall under High-Low, though.
I'm just glad this is a genetic thing for him and not some form of outside interference/Raid Suit Reliant ability (even if it's safe to assume the raid suit is what activated that ability)

Soooooo, AP revisions are a no but new abilities additions are fair, riiiiight? Just asking for no reasons.

They've been adding new abilities consistently- only the revisions are waiting after the wano arc is over, or the battle at least. So yes?

High low or limited low-mid. (He can't regrow limbs as far as we know, but it looks like as far as his body is intact he can regenerate from it)

Somewhere in Oda's mind :

Dragon = Fish
Dinosaur = Dragon (generally)
Brachiosaur = Snake
Triceratops = Helicopter

And finally,
Giraffe = Rubik's cube

BTW, why is everyone acting like Lucci is already in Wano? He's calling the CP0 agents in Wano and saying that the World Government has dispatched ships for annexing the country if Kaido falls, but he doesn't say anything to indicate he's coming with. He even says that he will await their report on the fight before ordering the CP0 agent in Wano to capture Robin

Also, I feel like the World Government has a unit of Dragon fruit users. The CP0 agent was able to recognize Momo's dragon form to be a result of Vegapunk's fruit, which indicates that they have seen the effects of that kind of fruit before

Also, I feel like the World Government has a unit of Dragon fruit users. The CP0 agent was able to recognize Momo's dragon form to be a result of Vegapunk's fruit, which indicates that they have seen the effects of that kind of fruit before
Of course that the world government knows it because all Vegapunk projects have been monitored including the creation of artificial df, moreover Dragon DF is a Mystical type, maybe the world government wants to imitate Kaido's df to match his strength, most likely that DF is called a failure because it has a different shape from the original itself.

Of course that the world government knows it because all Vegapunk projects have been monitored including the creation of artificial df, moreover Dragon DF is a Mystical type, maybe the world government wants to imitate Kaido's df to match his strength, most likely that DF is called a failure because it has a different shape from the original itself.
I'm saying that Vegapunk likely created more Dragon fruits and the World Government actually had people eat them - which is the only way they'd know that the artificial dragon fruit does indeed create dragons nearly identical to Kaido. Remember that the SMILEs made by Caesar don't actually work exactly like the originals - the Giraffe SMILE user for example, is nothing like Kaku (original Giraffe DF user)

I'm saying that Vegapunk likely created more Dragon fruits and the World Government actually had people eat them - which is the only way they'd know that the artificial dragon fruit does indeed create dragons nearly identical to Kaido. Remember that the SMILEs made by Caesar don't actually work exactly like the originals - the Giraffe SMILE user for example, is nothing like Kaku (original Giraffe DF user)
In my own theory, that Caesar method and formula are different from the Original that Vegapunk has made, because There no eastern Dragon Alive on screen so far only western Dragons exist at punk hazard. It's would be consistent because Kaido got captured by Marines several times, but this theory can be denied in fact that DF user's DNA doesn't make his child got the same power as him, but again Vegapunk method used a technology and Science, genetic mutation can be done easily even if it is called a failure Momo the only one had perfect transformation than another Smile users

only western Dragons exist at punk hazard
IIRC the dragons at Punk Hazard were all artificial ones created by either Caesar or Vegapunk. However, the one killed by Ryuma was an authentic Western style Dragon so we know that those definitely existed at some point

I have to disagree with the Commanders = Admirals

Sorry but i dont see Queen King Marco and other commanders being able to fight for 10 days their stamina and their AP ain't in the Admirals Level of AP

I have Kizaru, Kuzan, Sakazuki ~ To The Emperors. Hence why the balance exists its even stated from Doberman iirc that only an Admiral or Warlords could be able to stop a Yonko they are the 3 greatest powers in the world for a reason. I dont believe in the Yonkos > Admiral bs that fans says i watch their portrayal, statements and feats to rank them there. I think its disrespectful to rank Admirals = Yonko Commanders but lets wait until the FINAL WAR HAPPENS🔥
Not saying the Commanders are = Admirals (At least not the ones below the top). Just comparable. I even said they are "at worst, a bit weaker". Admirals have a big advantage via Logia.

Jack fought for 5 days straight while Neko and Inu took turns on him, and he wasn't tired. He just got annoyed and used poison to insta-win the battle. Immediately following this, he went to attack Admiral Fujitora, Tsuru, and Sengoku. And immediately following this, he got yeeted by Zunisha and remained conscious underwater for extended periods despite the sea draining his strength... Ace and Jinbe were in a stalemate for 5 days straight as well, and Ace evidently grew more powerful after this.

I think people overestimate the Yonko just because they are held in the same regard as Whitebeard. They gotta remember that he was Roger's rival, and no one else was held at such a high regard. The only Yonko who I could see potentially being at Whitebeard's level directly would be Big Mom due to her coming from the same era, and the fact that there's so much potential for her future fights (cuz we all know it would be ridiculous for her to randomly die on Onigashima as a secondary antagonist).
  • Whitebeard still beats the Admirals if it weren't for the circumstances he was under during the war (Squard stabbing him through the chest, and his illness hindering him). Hell, even though Akainu put a hole through WB's chest and ripped half his face off, he was still soundly incapacitated by a strike after both these hits landed.

See. the good thing about a story is how you don't need things fed to your mouth, you can just interpret how they are portrayed on screen.
First, Jozu lost to Aokiji after just one chapter, saying he can "fight" against Admirals is very dishonest.

That's not true at all. She did fight him and completely overwhelmed him, Marco couldn't do anything whatsoever.
She did say she didn't have the soul weapons to spare on him, which doesn't mean much for either side of the argument.

Cracker's Haki was stronger than Doflamingo's, and G4 Luffy was injured too.

That's a lot of reaching, as you said yourself, you can't scale a character to another whose power was portrayed far later in the story. Oh yeah, Kaido using Haoshoku to defeat someone doesn't mean much, Luffy G4 was completely meaningless to a drunk hakiless kaido in terms of physical power, yet he used haoshoku anyway.

No, they have only been portrayed as significantly weaker than them.

Clashes are not as meaniful as you think, Crocodile clashed "evenly" with Doflamingo, and Mihawk, despise being far below both characters.

That is not true whatsoever. You're ignoring my previous point, which you didn't respond whatsoever.

Ahem, again:

Akainu faced off 10 commanders+crocodile on his own.
And defeated at least some of them while not even trying to fight, but to get to luffy
Marco couldn't even overpower Kizaru.
Had to fight Akainu with Vista, and still couldn't do much

They have never once being portrayed as capable of fighting admirals on their own, that's a lie.
??? You are claiming to be reading into these scenes coherently, but you seem to be skimming past key panels that explain what's happening on screen, especially in cases like Jozu's defeat.

1) Jozu only lost as quickly as he did because he turned his back to look at Marco, allowing Aokiji to Ice-Age him. You act like things would've played out exactly the same had Jozu kept his focus solely on Aokiji. Obviously, Aokiji would win in the end because Logia is king among DFs.

2) Marco overwhelmed Prometheus in his clash against Big Mom, and Big Mom grabbed Marco's neck. She didn't even do anything to damage him. How would it have been an easy fight for her if she is saying she doesn't have soul weapons to waste on him?

3) Cracker > Doflamingo isn't even relevant to this topic whether that's true or not. Also, Cracker used a blade, which is naturally Luffy's weakness. Doflamingo's kick bounced off of Luffy's body. Rock Paper Scissors.

4) You seem to be ignoring the fact that Luffy wasn't defending himself against Kaido's attack. You bring up "Hakiless Kaido" but not "Hakiless G4 Luffy's" face? Not like it matters since Kaido has practically one-shot everyone aside from Current Luffy with his Haoshoku strikes.
  • Point is Kaido didn't one-shot any of the Scabbards before using his Haoshoku. Kawamatsu took a strike, and the other Scabbards were quite battle-damaged, meaning they took some hits. All of these characters are relative to Jack.

5) No, the Commanders are not depicted "far weaker than" the Admirals. Marco stopped attacks from Kizaru and Akainu, sent Aokiji flying, and repeatedly fought Kizaru and Akainu--only giving ground when he dropped his guard. Jozu stalled Aokiji after hurting him. Vista had a (casual) duel against Mihawk. Doflamingo was confident against both Aokiji and Fujitora (believing that his group would be able to delete Fujitora's group after the Dressrosa mess was dealt with), and tanked being frozen by Aokiji.

6) Crocodile is downplayed because of his defeat at Alabasta (Mostly due to Luffy being downplayed severely despite his first notable power-up not hitting until Enies Lobby), and Doflamingo already established twice that he had no intentions of killing Crocodile (Saved him from Jozu, and not using Haki when he decapitated him). Strange point for you to bring up. Doflamingo's intentions are quite clear here.

7) "Ignoring" your points? When was I even talking to you before this???

8)
  • Akainu was fighting the Commanders + Croc on his own for a bit, yes, but it's primarily off panel, so we don't get to see most of what happened. He defeated Curiel, not "some" of them. And he was getting back-up from the other officers that were coming to his aide, meaning he was no longer fighting solo. And I would like to point out once again, I don't think "all" the Commanders are comparable to the Admirals, only the strongest among them.
  • And Kizaru could not overpower Marco.
  • And then Marco went on to full-stop an attack from Akainu. Idk why you bring up the Marco + Vista vs Akainu when the latter's goal was to get past them and attack Luffy.

Last edited:
1) Jozu only lost as quickly as he did because he turned his back to look at Marco, allowing Aokiji to Ice-Age him. You act like things would've played out exactly the same had Jozu kept his focus solely on Aokiji. Obviously, Aokiji would win in the end because Logia is king among DFs.
Looks away for 0.1 seconds and loses instantly
Still believes Jozu would be able to fight Aokiji

Yeah, right. Admirals fight themselves for days straight, it's not even a fair comparison.
2) Marco overwhelmed Prometheus in his clash against Big Mom, and Big Mom grabbed Marco's neck. She didn't even do anything to damage him. How would it have been an easy fight for her if she is saying she doesn't have soul weapons to waste on him?
Prometheus isn't Big Mom. Brook could achieve the same thing.
Also, it was elemental advantage.
Marco was overpowered by her. He still has regeneration, and crazy-ass durability (although not strong enough to tank King and Queen, which a hakiless Big Mom could). Never said it would be an easy fight, but not because Marco is "nearly strong enough to put up a fight". There are other circumstances surrounding that.

3) Cracker > Doflamingo isn't even relevant to this topic whether that's true or not. Also, Cracker used a blade, which is naturally Luffy's weakness. Doflamingo's kick bounced off of Luffy's body. Rock Paper Scissors.
Luffy stated he never felt a Haki that strong before when facing Cracker, so Cracker is overall stronger than Doflamingo.
Also, Cracker can tear through G4's Haki, while Doflamingo can't. So... Yeah. Also, blades are not Luffy's weakness anymore, Haki doesn't have the same weakness as his devil fruit.
4) You seem to be ignoring the fact that Luffy wasn't defending himself against Kaido's attack. You bring up "Hakiless Kaido" but not "Hakiless G4 Luffy's" face? Not like it matters since Kaido has practically one-shot everyone aside from Current Luffy with his Haoshoku strikes.
"Hakiless G4 Luffy's" lmao, yeah, because usually Luffy uses his Haki on his face when he's in G4, right? Oh wait, no, he doesn't.
Either way, you're misinterpreting my point, I said that not to show how much stronger Kaido was than Luffy G4 without even needing Haki, but to illustrate how Kaido doesn't use Haoshoku based on how strong the opponent is. And therefore using it against Kinemon is irrelevant and bears no weight on powerscaling like you tried to do.
5) Point is Kaido didn't one-shot any of the Scabbards before using his Haoshoku. Kawamatsu took a strike, and the other Scabbards were quite battle-damaged, meaning they took some hits. All of these characters are relative to Jack.
"Can you prove he was using Haoshoku on every attack" - You on the last discussion we had.
Also, this implies everyone there is stronger than WCI Gear 4th Luffy, which is ridiculous.
Remember they all have better haki to defend themselves with (Ryou).

5) No, the Commanders are not depicted "far weaker than" the Admirals.
Let me respond this one by one, you're clearly misrepresenting the facts.
Marco stopped attacks from Kizaru
He got his body utterly destroyed while doing so, he regenerated. Surviving an attack by hax has little bearing on scaling too, this is a very dishonest point.
and Akainu
Akainu was trying to attack Luffy and Marco stopped it with his flames. The attack was never directed to him.
sent Aokiji flying
Yes, this is true. But not only did he cause no damage whatsoever, Aokiji doesn't weight a 100 tons last time I checked. Being powerful doesn't mean you can be sent flying, and doing so doesn't mean you scale to said powerful character
and repeatedly fought Kizaru and Akainu--only giving ground when he dropped his guard.
Never damaged them once. And he couldn't even hurt Akainu while fighting him WITH Vista on his side. Again, fighting against someone because you have the hax to keep up means nothing.
Jozu stalled Aokiji after hurting him.
One chapter, stop treating this as an relevant feat, it wasn't portrayed as such.
Vista had a (casual) duel against Mihawk.
Casual, as you said. This points doesn't add much to your point. This would also imply Akainu is far above Mihawk, which is, again, ridiculous.
Doflamingo was confident against both Aokiji and Fujitora (believing that his group would be able to delete Fujitora's group after the Dressrosa mess was dealt with), and tanked being frozen by Aokiji.
Didn't you say Fujitora was weak? What. Doflamingo is cocky, his confidence means nothing. Also, this works against you because Doflamingo was afraid of Kaido, but not the Admirals, meaning the Yonkous > Admirals => Commanders, by your own logic.
But nah, we won't use an attitude as a basis for powerscaling, that's not the way. Especially considering Doflamingo got speedblitzed by Aokiji's ice.
Also, Doflamingo barely surviving Aokiji's Ice doesn't mean much as Aokiji didn't seem to be even trying, unlike in the war.
6) Crocodile is downplayed because of his defeat at Alabasta (Mostly due to Luffy being downplayed severely despite his first notable power-up not hitting until Enies Lobby), and Doflamingo already established twice that he had no intentions of killing Crocodile (Saved him from Jozu, and not using Haki when he decapitated him).
This... actually supports my point, clashes mean nothing when it comes to powerscaling in One Piece. Doflamingo could easily overpower Crocodile in a fight, yet, he clashed evenly
7) "Ignoring" your points? When was I even talking to you before this???
Redundant. Chapter 1026 discussion.
8)
  • Akainu was fighting the Commanders + Croc on his own for a bit, yes, but it's primarily off panel, so we don't get to see most of what happened.
We know they couldn't stop Akainu, and Akainu was uninjured from that..
  • He defeated Curiel, not "some" of them.
Still a commander.
  • And he was getting back-up from the other officers that were coming to his aide, meaning he was no longer fighting solo.
Akainu+Fodder Marines vs Commanders and a Yonkou Crew.
Oh yeah, that balances it out.
  • And I would like to point out once again, I don't think "all" the Commanders are comparable to the Admirals, only the strongest among them.
But you have no reasoning to believe so. You just stated it was the case and said "you can't prove they are much stronger"
And why do you pick and choose which Commanders are stronger than other ones? Why is Curiel that much weaker than everyone else, for example? Ranking (1st commander, 2nd commander) is irrelevant to their actual power gap, Ace, Oden and Blackbeard being prime examples.
  • And Kizaru could not overpower Marco.
He could. He did.
He only failed to actually win due to Marco's regeneration.
  • And then Marco went on to full-stop an attack from Akainu. Idk why you bring up the Marco + Vista vs Akainu when the latter's goal was to get past them and attack Luffy.
You do realize this implies Vista and Marco, together, couldn't do anything to stop a crippling debilitated Akainu from advancing, while the latter is not even trying to fight them.
And you're telling me they are comparable to each other? No, they are not. The gap between Admirals and Commanders is as clear as day, which also translates to the gap between Yonkous and Commanders.

Bro, answer me, in this scenario where Half-Dead Akainu is fighting 10 commanders on his own, if even some of them are comparable to Akainu himself, how do they not overpower this man immediately?

That's not a elemental advantage for Marco, his flames are unique in nature due to them not functioning anything like conventional fire, but aside from that I agree.

I think people are forgetting that in terms of power, Kaido is just built different compared to the others.

Hybrid Kaido >> Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido >> Young Kaido >=< Peak Oden >= Roger >= Young Oden =< Primebeard

Not all the yonkos are equal.

I think this^ exchange happened before Whitebeard kicked Akainu's shit in
This^ doesn't change the fact that Marco legit stopped his attack

Actually, the way I see it, Uninjured Akainu is far superior to Yonko Commanders but a post Whitebeard beatdown Akainu is more comparable to people like Marco

Oden said that if he couldn't beat Kaido, no one could, implying that even Roger couldn't beat him
Roger was dead at this point of time though. You can probably argue the same thing through Whitebeard but then we run up against more inconsistencies like old Whitebeard being considered by pretty much everyone as the most powerful pirate

That's not a elemental advantage for Marco, his flames are unique in nature due to them not functioning anything like conventional fire, but aside from that I agree.
I mean, Prometheus asks "Why does it hurt", and Marco responds by saying his flames are special. Maybe it's somewhat effective against actual flames?

Oden said that if he couldn't beat Kaido, no one could, implying that even Roger couldn't beat him.
Roger was dead, and Oden's words hold little weight. Do you actually believe Young Kaido, in his base form, was stronger than primebeard?

Also, we literally don't know how Roger stack up against "peak Oden" (which was never implied to be that much stronger than when he was at the end of his journey)

Oden Nitoryu is stated to be the strongest sword style and it's stated Oden was much stronger when he returned to Wano.

Peak Oden > Prime Roger
Roger is not a swordsman in the same way Oden is. Your argument here can be extended to say
Mihawk > Shanks but that is not necessarily true

Oden Nitoryu is stated to be the strongest sword style and it's stated Oden was much stronger when he returned to Wano.

Peak Oden > Prime Roger
We don't even know if Roger uses any sword style. Sure, he wields a sword but that doesn't make him a swordsman as King proves.

Roger is not a swordsman in the same way Oden is. Your argument here can be extended to say
Mihawk > Shanks but that is not necessarily true
I mean, but Mihawk is stronger so... meh?

Oh yeah, that's what the narrative pointed towards
I mean, it doesn't go that much against it nor does it imply the gap is massive regardless of who is stronger, like, how much stronger Roger was before getting sick? He surely wasn't 10x stronger, at best i would see him being 2x stronger or even less (if Zoro can fight with nearly no blood and other crazy things, i doubt Roger would be at 40% or less because of a disease), it may be safer to say Peak Oden = Prime Roger, but i will still place Oden > anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back