• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1024: "So-and-so" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Ushimaru is Kaido's henchman?
Doubt it, either Ushimaru and the other three samurai are captured alongside Yamato or alternatively they captured her in an attempt to use as a hostage against Kaido or something.

Either way Ushi being in this chapter and the spoiler providers not giving all the details, makes me think this is gonna be a "zoro flashback".

I Hope Ushimaru is 3 Sword Styles like Zoro, If True this can be an Upgrade for Zoro Because naturally Hyo gramps said that Zoro's fighting style is similar to Ushimaru's, Oda should explore Ushimaru's background and it will make ZKKK's Hype grow bigger.

Hmm, if Yamato joins the Straw Hats, and Marco, Law, and maybe Kidd tag along, combined with the greater fleet, that will make an extremely formidable force in sum total to compete with Blackbeard and the World Government.

However, Yamato would be at least of Zoro's class and push down Sanji to compete with Jinbe instead.

Hmm, if Yamato joins the Straw Hats, and Marco, Law, and maybe Kidd tag along, combined with the greater fleet, that will make an extremely formidable force in sum total to compete with Blackbeard and the World Government.
Too overpowered! you want the Navy to get slaughtered?

EDIT: Never mind you cited "World Government".

Am I the only one who wishes the Hybrid forms had a known multiplier?
I don’t think it’s that big, I honestly can’t think of a single instance when hybrid form made much of difference.

Zoan’s usually go straight to hybrid without bothering to use base and the only time I can think otherwise is Ennies Lobby.
But Lucci was curbstomping Base Luffy even without hybrid form and Kaku was fighting Zoro just fine without it.

Yamato would be at least of Zoro's class and push down Sanji to compete with Jinbe instead.
Nah
The fact Oda portrayed Sanji well Against a YC2 and shown back to back with Zoro indicates Sanji won't be far behind him

Folks need to stop with idea Sanji gonna out of the M3 trio

Nah
The fact Oda portrayed Sanji well Against a YC2 and shown back to back with Zoro indicates Sanji won't be far behind him

Folks need to stop with idea Sanji gonna out of the M3 trio
To be fair until very recently he has completely failed to live of to the title after the timeskip

So Kaido caught and imprisoned Ushimaru along with 2 Other Samurai? This chapter going 🔥🔥🔥
It seems the other two samurai are from two of the other prominent Wano Clans:
31OG8cY.png

Well, given that Yamato is standing up to Kaido on his own, I think that he is a bit stronger than Zoro, so Sanji will be kicked out of the monster trio anyway when Yamato likely joins the crew. Maybe we will have a monster quintet, with Luffy, Yamato, Zoro, Sanji, and Jinbe instead?

Anyway, let's say that Luffy does beat Kaido on his own, and becomes the new pirate king, or at least a Yonko, as a result. In that case his lack of stamina for Kaido-level feats will become a massive problem. He can only maintain Gear 4 for a rather brief amount of time, and has even been overpowered by Ulti in base mode. That is going to become a major problem if he is going to go to war with the world government, like Whitebeard did.

so Sanji will be kicked out of the monster trio anyway when Yamato likely joins the crew.
Stops this nonsense
She ain't kicking anybody out of the trio especially when Oda bashed our heads over how important both Zoro and Sanji are
It'll stay the monster trio no matter what ain't no one else changing it

Last edited:
Sanji was always constantly and consistently considered to be Luffy's left hand, why would that change now? People thought the same when Franky or Robin joined the crew at first. Even if Yamamoto is currently stronger than Sanji and Zoro, does anyone genuinely believe that they won't get a power-up, which would make them stronger than Yamamoto.

The fact that Oda made Robin hype him up proves he's not planning on kicking him out of the monster trio. On the contrary, in his fight against Queen he'll prove to us why that won't change.

Sanji was always constantly and consistently considered to be Luffy's left hand, why would that change now? People thought the same when Franky or Robin joined the crew at first. Even if Yamamoto is currently stronger than Sanji and Zoro, does anyone genuinely believe that they won't get a power-up, which would make them stronger than Yamamoto.

The fact that Oda made Robin hype him up proves he's not planning on kicking him out of the monster trio. On the contrary, in his fight against Queen he'll prove to us why that won't change.
Thank You!

Interesting, but it is strange that Ulti's bounty is so low, given that she endured attacks from Big Mom and overpowered base Luffy.

Also put spoliers on vivred cards that aren't expected to be out yet!!! That just ruined my day :-(

I'm glad I was wrong about Robin's Demonio Fleur technique having a side effect on her similar to the one Gear Third had on Luffy Pre-Timeskip due to how smaller than normal she seemed when Brook approached her after she beat Black Maria. But I hope she's not out for the rest for the arc, because damn that would suck.

And of course Usopp's taking credit for another accomplishment he didn't do and another ability he doesn't have lol, so he'll probably be awakening CoC for real soon.

Yamato is really going toe-to-toe with Kaido. Who do you guys think is stronger atm? Yamato or Current Luffy?

And does anybody else think that one of those three samurai in the cave with Kid Yamato, Ushimaru (?), and the other unknown samurai looks like he could be Denjiro's father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back