• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1024: "So-and-so" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I was wrong about Robin's Demonio Fleur technique having a side effect on her similar to the one Gear Third had on Luffy Pre-Timeskip due to how smaller than normal she seemed when Brook approached her after she beat Black Maria. But I hope she's not out for the rest for the arc, because damn that would suck.
At least she's not jumping around max stamina
And of course Usopp's taking credit for another accomplishment he didn't do and another ability he doesn't have lol, so he'll probably be awakening CoC for real soon.
I'd be happy if he actually gets CoC
Yamato is really going toe-to-toe with Kaido. Who do you guys think is stronger atm? Yamato or Current Luffy?
Luffy.
Didn't even use G4th and he's matching Kaido.

Yamato might get accelerated development and rage power tho so idk.
And does anybody else think that one of those three samurai in the cave with Kid Yamato, Ushimaru (?), and the other unknown samurai looks like he could be Denjiro's father?
Most likely Denjiro's dad

On a rather unrelated matter, as someone noticing all the new people becoming High 6-C level via scaling, am I the only hoping that Boa Hancock is eventually shown to be Admiral/Yonko level?

It's funny considering Ushimaru cut Yamato's chains far more casually than Luffy broke them after taking some moments to concentrate his Haki.

I wonder who took down Ushimaru. He'd have to be quite powerful. I hope this doesn't turn into some weird thing where King killed Ushimaru, and there's an underlying "revenge" plot during Zoro vs King without either of them knowing, smh.

I wonder who took down Ushimaru. He'd have to be quite powerful. I hope this doesn't turn into some weird thing where King killed Ushimaru, and there's an underlying "revenge" plot during Zoro vs King without either of them knowing, smh.
Maybe King defeated Ushimaru by using underhanded tactics and Zoro will finally overcome them. Kaido and his crew seem to have a pattern of winning by underhanded tactics, like in Kaido vs Oden and Jack vs Inu/Neko

Too bad Ushimaru seems to not be using Santoryu
There's nothing that indicates that anyone invented the three swords style before. Most samurais and swordsmen commonly uses one or two swords anyway, the fact that young Zoro really wanted to use as many swords as possible proved his determination and as time goes on he turned his dream into reality, earned him the epithet "Roronoa Zoro with the three swords" aka the pirate hunter.

Besides, isn't weird that Kaido out of all people doesn't instantly recognize "Santoryu" if it was used by Ushimaru or at least hinted at it?

I'm more curious what style Ushimaru is using.

Edit: perhaps, he is using the "Shimotsuki" style (idk if the Shimotsuki style exist, but that would be neat)

You know, this has been in my mind for long time but i wonder if the rest of "4 constellation sacred animals" would be represented in One Piece, we have Kaidou as Seiryu (Azure Dragon) and Marco as Suzaku (Phoenix), the rest that still not represented are Byakko (White Tiger) and Genbu (Earth Turtle-Snake)

You know, this has been in my mind for long time but i wonder if the rest of "4 constellation sacred animals" would be represented in One Piece, we have Kaidou as Seiryu (Azure Dragon) and Marco as Suzaku (Phoenix), the rest that still not represented are Byakko (White Tiger) and Genbu (Earth Turtle-Snake)
I saw a crazy ass theory that predicted that Wano was a giant dormant Tortoise related to Zunesha.
That would explain why the island has an unusual shape and why its so hard to get up there. And maybe why kaido is interested in staying there.

Bruh, I'm hoping he gets a sick new Awakened form, he needs an UPGRADE considering all the people who are matching his hybrid form.
Not many are lol
Luffy still lost to him
Zoro didn't do much Besides scarring him which didn't even hinder him

Bruh, I'm hoping he gets a sick new Awakened form, he needs an UPGRADE considering all the people who are matching his hybrid form.
Could happen. Which case he'd stay High 6-C+ but only in that form. What we have seen would only scale to the high tiers.

Yes, agreed, and of the Straw Hats, only Luffy and Yamato can use it efficiently. Zoro has it as well though.

******* great chapter, yamato just made it to my best one piece Characters. And the fact he is shocked that kaido the man who locked him up as a kid was trying to kill her is also beautiful and shows he is pure.
Aside from kaido and yamato fight I am also hyped for zoro and sanmid vs king and hippo. I want to see how it will end.
And let me add why will kaido be downgraded? It is like saying the God tiers of a verse should be downgraded cause BOS characters got stronger and started matching the God tiers, it happens in all fiction it just means the series is coming to an end.
Btw I still think BB or the world government will be the straw hats greatest enemies, as after wano they are dealing with either of the two most likely BB since he is currently on his way to Wano.

Last edited:
I also like Yamato, as he seems to be a freedom-loving idealist, but we should preferably say "him" instead or "her" in order to be respectful. It seems like he considers himself as a form of trans.

I did not know that Blackbeard is on his way to Wano btw. Where did we learn that?

I also like Yamato, as he seems to be a freedom-loving idealist, but we should preferably say "him" instead or "her" in order to be respectful. It seems like he considers himself as a form of trans.
Yes
I did not know that Blackbeard is on his way to Wano btw. Where did we learn that?
Before chapter 2000, around 199x he learnt that luffy was in wano and told his crew to set sail for wano

Oh. That will complicate matters a lot, especially as CP0 are also there.

Ehhh, iirc that comes from his quote in the reverie arc, but he didn't explicitly say Wano afaik, he said something like "we need to get that before the marines" which could mean a lot of things, from Kaido's DF to Shichibukai or even Pudding.

The most likely destination for Blackbeard is probably the Shichibukai i.e. getting them to join his crew considering the chapter he decided to "get them before the Marines" ... But it could be a red herring and maybe he has info on secret government technology, ancient weapons, anything

Why is Jinbe so high bruh???

Is it cause of his Marineford feats? Cause if that's it then idk.
But if it's Wano it's objectively wrong.

What about MP Chopper?

Why is Jinbe so high bruh???

Is it cause of his Marineford feats? Cause if that's it then idk.
But if it's Wano it's objectively wrong.

What about MP Chopper?
i'm talking mainly SH
Jinbei is easily stronger than most of the crew barring M3 and Yamato
MP chopper didn't do anything impressive Queen was holding back on for shit n giggle

i'm talking mainly SH
Jinbei is easily stronger than most of the crew barring M3 and Yamato
MP Chopper handles him
MP chopper didn't do anything impressive Queen was holding back on for shit n giggle
Queen holding back was being in his non-hybrid form and his stamina for being an ancient zoan shut down all of Chopper's dealt damage.

Chopper's first attack drew blood and he was doing wrestling moves with his neck. It only didn't seem like much because of the Ancient Zoan stamina, just like last chapter when Zoro and Sanji drew blood from Base King and Hybrid Queen, and they got up and said that they didn't do anything.

MP Chopper handles him
He doesn't let's be real

Chopper's first attack drew blood and he was doing wrestling moves with his neck. It only didn't seem like much because of the Ancient Zoan stamina, just like last chapter when Zoro and Sanji drew blood from Base King and Hybrid Queen, and they got up and said that they didn't do anything
It really doesn't mean much
Queen literally told us he was playing around with chopper indicating despite choppers efforts non of his attacks ment any worthwhile damage whatsoever
There's no reason to believe MP is anywhere near Jinbei who has better feats

He doesn't let's be real

It really doesn't mean much
Queen literally told us he was playing around with chopper indicating despite choppers efforts non of his attacks ment any worthwhile damage whatsoever
Screen_Shot_2021-09-03_at_10.31.00_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2021-09-03_at_10.22.46_PM.png

Same exact logic.

Zoro and Sanji drew blood and they said they didn't feel it.

It's not the matter of pain, it's the matter of damage dealt to their bodies.

Chopper's first hit did this
Screen_Shot_2021-09-03_at_10.24.41_PM.png

Chopper next does this
1014-005.png

Had Queen screaming.
There's no reason to believe MP is anywhere near Jinbei who has better feats
Jinbe could barely beat Who's Who with an amp.

I bring this scaling chain up all the time and I'll do it again.

Chopper drew blood
A healthy Base Queen is superior to a healthy Base Jack.
Base Jack is on the level of the scabbards.
Jack, while half dead, said that the Tobiroppo couldn't beat the scabbards who were half dead, and Jack in his base form while injured was confident enough to fare better than the Tobiroppo.

So look at this.

MP Chopper ~ Full Zoan Queen > Base Queen >> Base Jack >>>> Half Dead Jack ~ Half Dead Scabbards > Peak Perfectly Fine Tobiroppo
Who's Who's a perfectly fine Tobiroppo
Jinbe ~ Hybrid Who's Who

MP Chopper bodies Jinbe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back