• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1024: "So-and-so" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout 90% of the fight WW only drew blood once and only took one attack
1017-015.png

Wounds on Jinbe's body
1018-007.png

Draws blood from his armament
1018-014.png

Draws blood before he gets mad

And did you forget he matched him half the fight?

If I’m not mistaken the wounds in the first picture are because WW was hanging up on him.

As for the third picture the blood are mostly so small I didn’t even notice them until you pointed them out

1017-015.png

Wounds on Jinbe's body
1018-007.png

Draws blood from his armament
1018-014.png

Draws blood before he gets mad

And did you forget he matched him half the fight?
The Jinbe disrespect 👀

I'm gonna be honest. Only reason WW lasted so long (as emphasized by the plot) is because the beast pirates were constantly abusing their number advantage. We clearly see Jinbe demolish Who's Who in like 2 and 1/2 pages the moment he got serious (rage amp, whatever you wish to call it without confirmation).
  • However, I could also say Jinbe let him last a while longer since he was potentially curious about what WW knew about the Sun God, only to find out he had a passing interest and nothing more.

Feels like people are disregarding Jinbe vs Ace, and also Jinbe stopping attacks from Akainu, and now people are going to imply he is somehow vastly inferior to Zoro and Sanji. The dude made Kid and Law panic when both discovered he was joining Luffy's crew. Big Mom viewed him as a valuable subordinate and was enraged when he rebelled.

I genuinely think the only reason for the Jinbe downplay is cuz he went even with Gear 2nd Luffy in a short skirmish.

The Jinbe disrespect 👀

I'm gonna be honest. Only reason WW lasted so long (as emphasized by the plot) is because the beast pirates were constantly abusing their number advantage. We clearly see Jinbe demolish Who's Who in like 2 and 1/2 pages the moment he got serious (rage amp, whatever you wish to call it without confirmation).
  • However, I could also say Jinbe let him last a while longer since he was potentially curious about what WW knew about the Sun God, only to find out he had a passing interest and nothing more.
Jinbe with no Koka was matching WW with no knife prior to WW saying "time to get serious".
Jinbe with Koka got blood drawn from Hybrid WW.

WW is far under the calamities.
Feels like people are disregarding Jinbe vs Ace, and also Jinbe stopping attacks from Akainu, and now people are going to imply he is somehow vastly inferior to Zoro and Sanji. The dude made Kid and Law panic when both discovered he was joining Luffy's crew. Big Mom viewed him as a valuable subordinate and was enraged when he rebelled.

I genuinely think the only reason for the Jinbe downplay is cuz he went even with Gear 2nd Luffy in a short skirmish.
The Ace Jinbe fought was fodder. Could barely beat a Vice Admiral.

I personally consider Jinbe's Marineford feats an outlier.

Jinbe thought that Daifuku was a formidable opponent. What.
Gear 2nd Luffy w/ no Koka bruised him.
Jinbe was struggling with BMP fodder and needed Koka against them.
Sanji without any fire was hurting Wadatsumi far beyond what Jinbe did to him.

Jinbe is strong.
He's not current Zoro and Sanji level.

It should be
Yamato > luffy
Yamato has survived clashing with kaido far longer than luffy did

Last edited:
Well, I think that Luffy will probably defeat Kaido soon.

Weak! i read through Dressrosa arc, while it was still on-going (the pacing was hurtful at the weirdest times....)

I don't hate OP! Just because I have one complaint doesn't mean I hate it!
Fair enough. I do think there should be a Constructive Criticism thread for legit short coming of the verse. Complaining about having to read one piece or wanting it to be over in a chapter thread just sets off those who come to enjoy the series.

Fair enough. I do think there should be a Constructive Criticism thread for legit short coming of the verse. Complaining about having to read one piece or wanting it to be over in a chapter thread just sets off those who come to enjoy the series.
You're right.

I apologize for being too negative, since I actually do enjoy each chapter.

You mean the weakened BM that Chopper also tanked?
My God, I keep forgetting how ridiculous the anime is. In the manga Chopper was planning to leap up to Big Mom in MP to try and drown her, but getting close to Prometheus was already taxing enough. Next thing you know, we got some bleach-tier clashes with BM and Chopper in the anime, like wtf???

Last edited:
I dunno, seems to me like it's not totally unreasonable for MP Chopper to backscale from Queen and a heavily weakened Big Mom

I also like Yamato, as he seems to be a freedom-loving idealist, but we should preferably say "him" instead or "her" in order to be respectful. It seems like he considers himself as a form of trans.
I don't want to create a debate but the vivre card that was release this week apparently list Yamato gender as female when it already show to distingue the gender of trans people like Kiku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back