• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1019: Heliceratops (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
So did Yamato eat a kitsune legendary zoan? I thought that Katarina Devon had eaten that.

kimw5wqh98h61.jpg

NEVERMIND​

Yamato was never going to look like an actual white tiger. Those actually exist. Far as I knew everyone thought he was going to have the Mythical Model, which means Oda has some leeway with what the Kirin looks like whether it is more tiger, unicorn or something else altogether.

He looks fierce though.

We haven't seen Oda's own drawing of Yamato's hybrid form yet though.

Last edited:
Yes! Oda got Franky and Sasaki out of the way first just like I wanted! But damn, I at least expected two chapters like with Jinbe vs. Who's Who lol. Hopefully he doesn't try that with Robin vs. Black Maria after he's offscreened it from the start, plus kept Robin having a serious fight for over 10 years.

So Yamato's DF wasn't that of the White Tiger. Too bad, but I still like whatever Zoan DF that is.

Honestly a white tiger fruit(I really hate when fiction makes white tigers seem like something special) would have been dumb anyway well to explain a bit better most of the white tigers aren't born naturally instead they are breed they are basically tigers born with genetic defects they are result of incest majority of times.

Last edited:
I still want both Yamato and Marco to join the Straw Hats, and preferably for Law and Kidd to continue to tag along.

I wonder what kind of creature that Yamato transforms into.
I wouldn't want Marco to join - that feels as bad as having Rayleigh actually join - but Yamato and Carrot would make good final additions to the crew IMO.
Carrot is likely too weak to keep up, and Marco has nowhere else to go after his remaining crew was decimated by the Blackbeard pirates, who he likely want revenge against, and the Straw Hats are his best choice for that. But you are right about the Rayleigh comparison. I think that Marco could tag along as a non-member for a while until they fight Blackbeard though.

Carrot is likely too weak to keep up

Possibly, but she's not any weaker of a fighter than Chopper IMO.

and Marco has nowhere else to go after his remaining crew was decimated by the Blackbeard pirates, who he likely want revenge against, and the Straw Hats are his best choice for that.

That's true, but he could just go back to Whitebeard's island to keep it safe. He already attempted payback against Blackbeard and lost.

I think that he would at least ask for help against Blackbeard, given all the horrible things that BB caused to happen to his crew. Luffy also has a beef with him, given that he got Ace captured and killed.

Yamato joining seems cool. I kind of still don't want Law to join this arc, since I like his dynamic with the Straw Hats as an ally that's not officially on their team. If he joins in a later arc, I suppose I'd be fine with that. Could do without Kidd joining, personally, he seems more like a rival than a straight up ally.

Also, I feel I'm the only one who thinks this, but Yamato's hybrid form looks kind of eh imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back