• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1019: Heliceratops (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when will we get to see Robin (and Brook) fight Black Maria? The whole fight has been offscreened. For 14 whole chapters. We only saw one shot of Robin since then, iirc.

Also, when will we get to see Robin (and Brook) fight Black Maria? The whole fight has been offscreened. For 14 whole chapters. We only saw one shot of Robin since then, iirc.
Two shots actually. Because of that, Oda better give us at least two and half chapters because this is ridiculous! But seriously, I do wonder if he's actually got something significant planned for that battle since he saved it for last out of the Straw Hats vs. Tobi Roppo battles (well, those that were actually battles).

Last edited:
Plot Twist: Everyone else defeats who they were up against and all help Robin and Brook jump Black Maria in the end.

No she’s probably considerably weaker than chopper.

Chopper is hella underrated. Made queen bleed dodged lasers and is way more durable than her.

Chopper stomps her not even joking
I think he means without Monster Point. In WCI they were comparable

Jinbe vs WW and Franky spanned for multiple chapters, they just fought offscreen for a good amount of time btw
To be fair, it was established before Jinbe vs WW that they weren't able to focus on an actual 1v1 because of outside interference.

This was made most clear with Franky, who we saw get grappled by beast pirates, nearly taking a serious blow if not for Tama's help. The fights are going to conclude rather quickly now that the SHs can properly fight their opponents.

As much as I would hate that, I would equally love the irony in it since so many believe Black Maria is the weakest Tobi Roppo lol.
I think all the Tobi Roppo are equal. The only one who could possibly be the "weakest" is Page due to Ulti being his senior, and also because he was the first Tobi Roppo to go down (also doesn't help that he caved in when Sasaki roasted him for failing to capture Soba Mask).

I'd say they are all relative, with Page being the weakest.

When I only saw the face of the hybrid form, I assumed we were getting a Kotobuki-type mythical Zoan... now that I see the full body, Raiju.

Would we consider X Drake the strongest since the others thought that he was the most likely to move up to a Calamity?
No, the conversation went as follows:

WW: If Queen were to die, who would be the next Lead Performer?
BMaria: Are you thinking it would be yourself?
XD: I have no interest
Sasaki: If you're dropping out, that'd be great, Page wont be able to do it either.

Black Maria was questioning if WW was implying he would be the next one, and they all have mixed opinions on being a Lead Performer. Obviously only WW and Sasaki are interested from what we see (though WW's case was a red-herring)

They're all relative to eachother as far as we can tell.

This franky vs sasaki fight sounds crazy....
Oda just let his already wild imagination run even more wild here LMAOO

it does seems like the flying 6 are truly going down too.

5gif95.jpg

So, Sasaki is a beyblade... And he's seemingly very inexperienced with his DF.

Edit: I think the Tobi Roppo are really going down 1 by 1 now. They aren't the main baddies in the crew, so they should not be getting as much spotlight as many people want (this goes for Maria too btw).

The only way I see them continuing is if the Ancient Zoans are tenacious enough to get right back up moments after taking crippling blows like the ones Jinbe and Franky dished out.

Last edited:
To compare this to Dressrosa, we've past the point where Luffy was knocked down from the palace to fight Bellamy, and the rest of the crew / allies are taking out Doflamingo's executives one by one.

Yamato is currently in the position that Law was in, holding Kaido/Doflamingo off while Luffy is going to make his way back up.

Folks on here really hate the Tobbi Roppo .. . . .. . .

Least Yamato looks sick sporting the Devil Devil Devil Fruit (I can already hear the jokes about this name) to make up for Sasaki being a clown.

Franky basically one-shoted a Tobiroppo using radical beam, lmao. But if Sasaki stood up I wouldn't be impressed (Honestly, Ulti stood up after a Maser Hou).

Ulti and Who's Who seem like the toughest Flying Six members that we have seen so far, yes.

Ulti and Who's Who seem like the toughest Flying Six members that we have seen so far, yes.
I doubt we have seen the last of Who's Who, especially since Oda jumped to a different scene instead of showing a defeat. Still need his name, face, and several abilitites out of Lucci's rival.

less sure about Sasaki, but it would not surprise me if he's only lightly wounded next time we see him chasing Franky.

I hope that when Luffy does eventually recover, which it looks like he's in the process right now, we either get a new Gear 4 form, or a Gear 5 for his rematch with Kaido. A return to Tankman or Snakeman would also be nice to see; or better yet, Luffy finds a way of quickly switching between the different Gear 4 forms in the same battle.

Folks on here really hate the Tobbi Roppo .. . . .. . .
I'm just saying we don't have a lot of time to spend on each fight, particularly the ones of less importance. Tobi Roppo at the end of the day aren't holding any stakes for the plot. I'd even say the same for the Lead Performers at this point since Marco's here and Sanji's apparently strong enough to fend off Queen... and Zoro is about to get back up and potentially fight Queen/King.

I hope that when Luffy does eventually recover, which it looks like he's in the process right now, we either get a new Gear 4 form, or a Gear 5 for his rematch with Kaido. A return to Tankman or Snakeman would also be nice to see; or better yet, Luffy finds a way of quickly switching between the different Gear 4 forms in the same battle.
I really don't want a Gear 5th at any point. Gear 4th is still heavily problematic given its time-limit/Haki-lock, and also because Luffy's still sorting out some abilities. I believe he'll reveal another Gear 4th form that's far less elastic and a heavy hitter (Tank-Man is defensive/strong and immobile, Snake-Man is fast but lacking in power/defense, and Bound-Man is a balance. We know Snake and Bound have good reach, and Tank-Man is unknown. the new form could lose elasticity in favor of power while still maintaining BM levels of speed)

I think it's possible that Gear 5 might just be Awakening. Oda might save that for the next arc.

EDIT: Another possibility is that he combines Gear 3 and Gear 4 fully by doing Muscle Balloon & Bone Balloon at the same time and transforms his entire body into a giant Luffy. That could be a fun transformation if Luffy has his normal proportions but he's several times bigger.

Last edited:
and Zoro is about to get back up and potentially fight Queen/King.
Or go back and fight Kaido, maybe I'm wrong but the way we've seen both Luffy and Zoro out of commission at the same time and getting healed at the same time makes me think it's not just a coincidence. We also see Law and Kid team up to fight Big Mom, I'm guessing Luffy and Zoro will do the same against Kaido.

Sanji seems to be dealing with Queen fairly well in just base let alone using the raid suit so I think he's fine fighting Queen on his own without aid, as for King currently Marco is fighting him and as we know Commanders can fight for a bare minimum of hours if not days so I don't really expect their fight to end yet, and if it does I don't expect King to be healthy at all.

Or go back and fight Kaido, maybe I'm wrong but the way we've seen both Luffy and Zoro out of commission at the same time and getting healed at the same time makes me think it's not just a coincidence. We also see Law and Kid team up to fight Big Mom, I'm guessing Luffy and Zoro will do the same against Kaido.
Don't raise our (Zoro fanboys') hopes. But it is not something completely out of the question - Tobi Roppo are being taken care of, Inuarashi will likely be dealing with Jack permanently, Sanji seems to be comfortable against Queen and Marco seems to be dealing with King. Logically, there's really nothing for Zoro to do but fight Kaido unless Marco gets stomped by King (Actually that wouldn't be terrible either because it would really solidify the threat of the Lead Performers)

never would have expected Sasaki’s fruit to be a propeller like Buffalo But that’s the power of a Devil Fruit triceratops for you OP always finding unexpected and unique ways to use a fruit. And major respect to Franky for an awesome take down of Sasaki (I had his theme playing in my head when I read that.)

A return to Tankman or Snakeman would also be nice to see
Tbh Snakeman with ACoC would be pretty OP if only for a limited amount of time.
Or go back and fight Kaido
Yeah I can't see that. Oda already brought the curtain down giving Zoro unmastered ACoC and having him unleash Asura. King makes more sense imo. Better still Zoro + Ashura (See the play on names?) VS King highlighting the flashback where he and Denjiro stayed behind to fight the Beast Pirates and cover the others' escape.
I'm just saying we don't have a lot of time to spend on each fight, particularly the ones of less importance.
Without getting too off topic but since you brought it up, exactly how much time do you think is left of Wano?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back