• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1016: "This is O-Tama!!" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, about Yamato's clash, don't we also see black lightning (in minor scale obviously) when non-Haoshoku users are clashing?

Btw, about Yamato's clash, don't we also see black lightning (in minor scale obviously) when non-Haoshoku users are clashing?
Yeah it’s usually whenever two haki users clash. It was there for luffy and ulti’s clash and many others w/o HH iirc.

It’s kinda hard to know when they are directly using HH to coat unless it’s like what Roger/Wb did also BM against pay pay.

Sasaki says Page One couldn't dream of replacing them or something like that, and they are treated as kids by the others, seeing how it's a crew where power rules and they don't really seem to be friends, i doubt Sasaki would make jokes about the power of someone stronger than him. But if you want to place Pay tan and Ulti above Who's Who and Sasaki, no problem IMO.
Yeah that’s true although I think they are all pretty relative to each other.

Although I believe Who’s Who to be the strongest. And who do y’all think he is btw?

I mean, Luffy without G4 is either equal or below Doffy in certain aspects and G4 has it's own multiplier that is unrelated to Doffy's tier, it's Doffy who is (down)scaling from Luffy G4 and even then there is some discussion here and there about removing it since he did basically no damage to Luffy.

While Nami got help from BM (who completely KO'ed someone just a bit weaker than Ulti) and Nami herself is also using internal damage (Doffy and Luffy weren't, only Law was and as you can see he doesn't scale to Doffy at all).

And as Cameron said, Ulti, Paypay and also Maria are the weakest since they are the only in the F6 to not be a "Calamity candidate"
It can't be proven that Doflamingo is equal or stronger than Luffy in Gear 4th, but on that same token, it can't exactly be proven that Doflamingo is weaker than Gear 4th Luffy either (outside of us simply going based on "we don't see Doffy actually inflict a wound on Gear 4th"). Gotta remember the battle was off-panel, Doflamingo was not using Haki in his Awakening until after Leo Bazooka (aka, not going all out because he simply could not until he became bloodlusted/enraged), and both were injured to varying extents.

I wouldn't say Page is weaker than Ulti. It's very ambiguous who among the Tobi Roppo is stronger/weaker than the other.

I suggested Page and Ulti are the weakest. Idk where you got Maria being the weakest from. She wasn't interested at all in trying to challenge a Lead Performer and opt'd to simp for Kaido. Who's Who still seems likely to try and back-stab Queen. Sasaki is somewhat unknown, but also seemed eager to face a Lead Performer. X-Drake is the only one outright praised by the other Tobi Roppo, really.

I'd say: Drake > Who's Who >/= Sasaki = Maria > Page = Ulti. But they're all really close to eachother in power.

Twitter's already going off on it

"Damn guess Ulti is the weakest of the Tobiroppo" is one of the first takes i saw logging on today

Yes
Total bullshit tbh, Nami deserves her props and Ulti JUST got hit with a BM attack so its not like she was totally healthy.

Some people are just so dumb.
another day on Twitter i Guess
That's ridiculous because Ulti definitely has the best endurance feats among the Tobi Roppo. Getting back up after a serious attack from Big Mom is no joke
Ulti and P1, the stairs brothers.
To be fair, Ulti and Page both might be the weakest of the Tobi Roppo, but this in no way dismisses Nami as capable of harming them... with lightning... which has been stated in-canon several times now.

Ulti >> Nami tbh. She only won with Zeus' help AFTER Big Mom already weakened her vitality.
And as Cameron said, Ulti, Paypay and also Maria are the weakest since they are the only in the F6 to not be a "Calamity candidate"
He didn't really jump from anywhere, he one-shot Ulti and defended against Gear 2nd+3rd Luffy's attacks (and even then while defending there wasn't an indication he was struggling.)
Really cannot call Twitter dumb when VSWIKI is just as bad. Wano has been one of the worst arcs for people Jumping the Gun and scaling has suffered because of it.

By objective evidence Sasaki is by far the least impressive F6 only scaling to only Franky.

They were introduced with Page One being portrayed as the weakest. And the whole world knows Ulti and Page One aren't far from each other.

If Usopp can hold you off, you're trash

Just a reminder that Ulti got up after a full power attack from Big Mom, and overpowered base Luffy. Even Queen was unable to cause any damage to BM.

I think that the Tobi Roppo member that Jinbe fights is likely the strongest, but Jinbe also singlehandedly has to fight his entire crew at the same time, so it is not certain. In any case, I have a very hard time seeing Ulti as the weakest. She has the best feats of the Tobi Roppo so far. I think that the one that fights Franky was easily beaten in one strike by Yamato though.

It can't be proven that Doflamingo is equal or stronger than Luffy in Gear 4th, but on that same token, it can't exactly be proven that Doflamingo is weaker than Gear 4th Luffy either (outside of us simply going based on "we don't see Doffy actually inflict a wound on Gear 4th"). Gotta remember the battle was off-panel, Doflamingo was not using Haki in his Awakening until after Leo Bazooka (aka, not going all out because he simply could not until he became bloodlusted/enraged), and both were injured to varying extents.
I mean, no feats of him damaging G4 quite literally means he doesn't have feats at that level, he only has a H7A end... just read his page, he doesn't have the H7A end anymore?

I wouldn't say Page is weaker than Ulti. It's very ambiguous who among the Tobi Roppo is stronger/weaker than the other.
Well, Paypay took pretty much two hits, an Elephant Gun and a Hao-Coated BM, while Ulti had a minor clash with Luffy, a quick KO by Yamato and a minor clash afterwards, took 2 thunder attacks before 1016 and a combined attack from BM's 3 big homies and was still good enough to tank a Zeus Kanabo and then dodge a Zeus Thunder once, that's much better than what Paypay went through during the Raid. Sure, i may be forgetting other things P1 did but i am sure they aren't major things.

I suggested Page and Ulti are the weakest. Idk where you got Maria being the weakest from. She wasn't interested at all in trying to challenge a Lead Performer and opt'd to simp for Kaido.
That was my bad, i meant that Maria being one of the weakest was my own view.

Who's Who still seems likely to try and back-stab Queen. Sasaki is somewhat unknown, but also seemed eager to face a Lead Performer. X-Drake is the only one outright praised by the other Tobi Roppo, really.

I'd say: Drake > Who's Who >/= Sasaki = Maria > Page = Ulti. But they're all really close to eachother in power.
Well, my scaling isn't that different:

Who's Who = Drake > Sasaki >/= Maria >/= Ulti > Paytan

Sure, they are close to each other and all of them will scale to 7A+ iirc, but as we all know being in the same tier doesn't suddenly erase scaling chains so Page and Ulti are in the weakest side even if they are in the same tier, so Nami and Usopp will keep being in the lower part of the Straw Hats, i mean, the people "against Ulti being the weakest" are thinking Nami will become the 4th strongest of the crew or something like that?

Bro how does Doflamingo get brought up in every chapter thread?????
Do keep in mind; when people start discussing power-scaling, Doflamingo is one character that is important in the discussion lol... especially when people are trying to say the Tobi-Roppo are stronger than him

Didn't Luffy say that even Cracker was stronger than Doflamingo?

Mind you, Doflamingo had lots of well-developed personality in comparison with other villains in the series, but nevertheless.

Mind you, Doflamingo had lots of well-developed personality in comparison with other villains in the series, but nevertheless.
Luffy never said that, although there was a mistranslation by the people at Manga Stream about Luffy saying Cracker's haki was the strongest he had encountered up until that point. Imo, Cracker never really did anything in his fight with Luffy that supported him being superior.

Last edited:
Yeah this is true, still though Cracker's Armament is still greater than Doflamingo's since Luffy never complained like that about Doffy's Armament and Doffy couldn't break through Boundman's defense while Cracker could.
Luffy didn't have to vocalize a complaint when we can see Doflamingo blocking a Gear 2 barrage from Luffy with his Haki just as effectively as Cracker did.

Yeah this is true, still though Cracker's Armament is still greater than Doflamingo's since Luffy never complained like that about Doffy's Armament and Doffy couldn't break through Boundman's defense while Cracker could.
While he never complained about Doffy's Armament being hard, he did complain about a haki-imbued punch from him hurting in Chapter 745. And the only time Cracker was shown breaking through Bound Man's haki defense was while Luffy was off-guard trying to pull his arm back in after breaking open Cracker's armor. He couldn't do it when he tried to counter Kong Gun with Pretzel Roll. Also, now that Luffy's able to control his rubber's elasticity even in his Armament Haki state as BM, it's easier to break through his defense with a sharp object (which he's always been vulnerable to) like a sword than it is with a kick.

Last edited:
Are… are you serious..?
Considering he's quite literally the person who most scaling came from before Commanders/Admirals got their own separate scaling, yes, he is.

Or at least was since he was the justification for everyone in the Paramount War having High 7-A/7-A+.

No. Luffy made no connection between Cracker and Doflamingo. People took a mistranslation about Cracker's Haki being "harder than anything Luffy's had to deal with before" and took that as fact.

True I guess, still though Cracker's Armament > Doffy's.
The canon doesn't actually support this. Both Cracker and Doffy have overpowered Luffy's Haki defenses quite casually. Trying to make a comparison doesn't really work, even if you want to argue Cracker cutting Luffy arm in Gear 4th. Luffy's still got weakness to cutting attacks (Still, he didn't exactly suffer a deep cut), and Doffy literally kicked Luffy while Cracker swung a sword.

Cutting > Kicking when vs Luffy's elasticity.

While he never complained about Doffy's Armament being hard, he did complain about a haki-imbued punch from him hurting in Chapter 745. And the only time Cracker was shown breaking through Bound Man's haki defense was while Luffy was off-guard trying to pull his arm back in after breaking open Cracker's armor. He couldn't do it when he tried to counter Kong Gun with Pretzel Roll. Also, now that Luffy's able to control his rubber's elasticity even in his Armament Haki state as BM, it's easier to break through his defense with a sharp object (which he's always been vulnerable to) like a sword than it is with a kick.
^ This, and I do want to point out that we have to take note when Luffy is NOT using Armament on parts of his body with Gear 4th. When Cracker cut Luffy's face, Kaido one-shot Luffy via head-shot, and Katakuri's Power Mochi landed, Luffy was not defending with Haki, meaning all of those Haki attacks (or just cutting in Cracker's case) were impacting Luffy's regular durability (whatever Bound-Man w/out Haki would be).

How many characters actually damaged G4 in a hakied area? And like, iirc the multiplier was explicitly for Luffy's punches so would it even apply to his dura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back