• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1013: "Anarchy in the Big Mom" (Official Release)

Eminiteable

He/Him
On Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Only part I do not beleive is Kidd fighting Big Mom again. Queen would have made more sense given he is a more realistic opponent, vulnerable to Kidd's ability, and has history torturing him and Killer for giggles (which we know Kidd is the type to hold a gruge and Oda loves his Karma justice).

Ex of said karma: Zeus the disobidient glutton getting eaten

As luffy still got beaten what he will do now ? Maybe Yamato will see luffy falling and come help him but don't know what she will do after

As luffy still got beaten what he will do now ? Maybe Yamato will see luffy falling and come help him but don't know what she will do after
Cripple Kaido's will and thus his Conqueror's power, while buying time for Luffy to recover and get stronger.

In other words Luffy's fighting blue print in every major fight.

Cripple Kaido's will and thus his Conqueror's power, while buying time for Luffy to recover and get stronger.

In other words Luffy's fighting blue print in every major fight.
How she will cripple kaido will? I don't think that kaido think this much about his daughter for what we know at least

Unless Shanks shows up, a victory seems very farfetched at this point.

Damn... kinda what I expected from Kaido tbh, Luffy isnt ready just yet to 1v1 him but I believe this leads us to seeing Yamato turning into their animal form to save Luffy then they distract their Father while Luffy recovers.

Yeah but i mean luffy recovering will still not lead to victory except if he have an another power up.

Didn't expected that ending.

Anyway, I think Momo would be the one to save Luffy by turning himself into a dragon and taking him back into the fight (this way Momo could also fight his fear of Kaido). Yamato would very likely join them at that point too.

Luffy was not in Gear 4 versus Kaido right now.

1. Gear Fifth
2. Shanks comes
3. Linlin switches sides
4. Unknown illness
5. Marco 1v1s Kaido
6. Marines
7. Zoro Recovers
8. Blackbeard Pops Up

Which 1 is more likely

Last edited:
He used it earlier, and in-universe time, he needs 10 minutes in-between each usage, or so I think.

Btw how many arc do you guys think Wano arc have? Many ppl speculated it’s gonna be 5-arcs long and some just thinking it’s going to end in arc 3

Luffy will get upgraded eventually.
We'll see. Should have already been applied so I am not holding my breath. ¯\(ツ)
Btw how many arc do you guys think Wano arc have? Many ppl speculated it’s gonna be 5-arcs long and some just thinking it’s going to end in arc 3
Do you mean "Acts"? I think 5 is still expected. Kaido's backstory, eventual climax, fate of Onigashima, and maybe a epilogue of sorts are all still on the table.

But seriously tho I cannot wait to see them back to outside world and see how much chaos they miss. It’s crazy that this time Luffy is not at the center of the problem lol, i mean i know that inside Wano is pretty bad too but when you compared it to the outside is pretty wild

I personally rather like the bounty images.

I also prefer the Bounties and do not mind the inconsistancy, but please do not derail the chapter thread with something which belongs in the General Discussion thread.

So apparently Luffy doesn't lose from getting bodied. It's possibly Haki loss and stamina exhaustion

We'll see. Should have already been applied so I am not holding my breath. ¯\(ツ)

Do you mean "Acts"? I think 5 is still expected. Kaido's backstory, eventual climax, fate of Onigashima, and maybe a epilogue of sorts are all still on the table.
Waiting for the entire wano arc to end, to when the changes may occur. So far, luffy and Zoro both scale to 6-B.

Poor Zeus. I feel bad for the thundercloud guy. Came down to help Big Mom, only for him to replace by another Homie because Prometheus wanted a girlfriend.

Question: are they still gonna be scale to Kaido? even though the only way they managed to damaged him is only via dura neg unless we have confirmation that Haoshoku coating is not dura neg But straight AP

Back