• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

image.png
onepiece_1107_l_006.png
1073-008.png
"Yonko level" Lucci having the same performance as S-Hawk and base King?
How intriguing..
one-piece-anime.gif

I didn't...

Might be talking about kachon or something
Well him too but I understand as he can get a little in his feels about Sanji related stuff. It happens.
At least he's not like those Akainu fans who wished death on sandman and his family for saying a scan that made Akainu the strongest marine was fake.

You never once mentioned Luffy's Dawn Stamp 💀 you only ever mentioned Snakeman clashing with Kizaru.
That is not at all what I said but even then I was right
Haki is the key to countering Kizaru's lasers.
Not the exoskeleton. Or the boots. Or anything else.

Haki is the key to countering Kizaru's lasers.
Not the exoskeleton. Or the boots. Or anything else.
1. Kizaru's clones are not like lasers in the way they act. That's like equating Kizaru's light sword to his lasers.
2. Haki is needed to interact with them, not destroy them.
3. Sufficient AP is needed to destroy them
4. Again, if it was simply Haki, then why was Kizaru so surprised that Sanji was able to do that? If his clones and lasers are one and the same why would Kizaru be so surprised that a laser can be destroyed in that way when it was simply just Haki?

It's clear that destroying a laser is something different than destroying light constructs due to the nature of lasers (exploding, piercing, extreme heat, high AP) compared to constructs made of light.

What Sanji did is not only overcome the AP of the laser, but he literally destroyed it. This is something that no one else has done before.

4. Again, if it was simply Haki, then why was Kizaru so surprised that Sanji was able to do that? If his clones and lasers are one and the same why would Kizaru be so surprised that a laser can be destroyed in that way when it was simply just Haki?
And also, again, it's because he wouldn't expect that from Sanji.
He saw Sanji get paralyzed by Saturn and everything. He probably thought he and the rest of the crew were jokes, sans Luffy.
Like I said before, characters in-verse have been genuinely shocked sometimes when Sanji and Zoro get good feats, because they can't believe they're only his left and right hands.

And also, again, it's because he wouldn't expect that from Sanji.
He saw Sanji get paralyzed by Saturn and everything. He probably thought he and the rest of the crew were jokes, sans Luffy.
Like I said before, characters in-verse have been genuinely shocked sometimes when Sanji and Zoro get good feats, because they can't believe they're only his left and right hands.
He's surprised that a man who is known to have defeated Queen, with a bounty of over 1 billion, who is one of the strongest members of a Yonko crew is strong?

I'd need tangible evidence that that is wha Kizaru was thinking, especially when we literally see no mention of Haki even being used here. This is an AP and speed feat. Nothing more, nothing less. That's why Kizaru felt that he might not be able to take out both Luffy and Sanji without extreme difficulty - because they're both very powerful.

He's surprised that a man who is known to have defeated Queen, with a bounty of over 1 billion, who is one of the strongest members of a Yonko crew is strong?

I'd need tangible evidence that that is wha Kizaru was thinking, especially when we literally see no mention of Haki even being used here. This is an AP and speed feat. Nothing more, nothing less. That's why Kizaru felt that he might not be able to take out both Luffy and Sanji without extreme difficulty - because they're both very powerful.
Brother look in the rvr I do NOT have the time to be yapping about whether or not the funny light man was genuinely shocked about his laser being popped

We don't even need that calc. We already have a couple FTL calcs as is.
Why go through the hassle of trying to make a calc for it when we don't even know where he started? Just use the FTL calcs we already got

We don't even need that calc. We already have a couple FTL calcs as is.
Why go through the hassle of trying to make a calc for it when we don't even know where he started? Just use the FTL calcs we already got
The more the better... People will try to "debunk" op speed calcs and act like there aren't any other speed feats that can get similar results
I pray they don't have too much trouble.
Depends on who and how they do it

The more the better... People will try to "debunk" op speed calcs and act like there aren't any other speed feats that can get similar results

Depends on who and how they do it
It's too contemplated tbh. It's probably FTL of course, but again we don't know where the mf was prior to the feat.

It's too contemplated tbh. It's probably FTL of course, but again we don't know where the mf was prior to the feat.
using some assumptions can work for the feat

Tho depending on the assumption the feat can go from not impressive to something possibly impressive

using some assumptions can work for the feat

Tho depending on the assumption the feat can go from not impressive to something possibly impressive
The feat would be impressive but we've already seen Sanji react to lasers so it doesn't seem like anything new (in terms of speed I mean).

Back