• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

i think luccis claws dont matter at all since theres no way oda would ever be that specific about whether or not someone is using armament or not, its most logical to assume it doesnt mean anything at all.

the inconsistency between the whole invisible and visible armament is imo a bit too inconsistent to go that far to the point where ur debating over luccis nails

Every time I open one of these threads I see why I stopped commenting in them
You think you have it so bad try being me arguing with like 6 Admiral wankers on why Luffy isn't inferior to Kizaru because he sneezed and Kizaru didn't say bless you or some goofy shit
And also arguing with a bunch of Sanji fans/Zoro haters on why Zoro isn't inferior to Lucci
And this is everytime I open Worstgen
And it also happens here from time to time
This fandom is cooked ngl

At the end of the day, the slander is so as to put Sanji > Zoro and they are not willing to budge unless Zoro performs feats against Kizaru. They basically treat Lucci as fodder since G5 bullied him (even though G5 is no joke), even though Lucci is the 3rd strongest member of the WG side at Egghead and is a massive threat to everyone besides Luffy, Zoro and Sanji (even then he's still dangerous against Zoro and Sanji, just not massively so). Also another small part to the slander is cause some Zoro fans put Zoro equal to Luffy (which is nutty) and the slanderers are having a field day slandering this mindset.
But an injured Sentomaru also blocked one of Kizaru's lasers with his haki barrier and Lucci one-shotted him through that same barrier. So why aren't Lucci and Zoro being upscaled from that?

Maybe if Zoro fans also didn't treat Lucci like a bum and tried to gas him before it even got to this point, we could've done a better job of fighting off this slander.

And that small part who are slandering because some Zoro fans put Zoro equal to Luffy would slander if you don't even put Zoro weaker than Current Base Luffy, so f*** them. They're the same ones who were getting defensive and coping when Luffy was getting slandered over his stamina issues in Gear 5th, Kizaru was getting gassed up and people were questioning if Luffy was a real Yonko Level.

But, an injured Sentomaru also blocked one of Kizaru's lasers with his haki barrier and Lucci one-shotted him through that same barrier. So why aren't Lucci and Zoro being upscaled from that?

Maybe if Zoro fans also didn't treat Lucci like a bum and tried to gas him before it even got to this point, we could've done a better job of fighting off this slander.

And that small part who are slandering because some Zoro fans put Zoro equal to Luffy would slander if you don't even put Zoro weaker than Current Base Luffy, so f*** them. They're the same ones who were getting defensive and coping when Luffy was getting slandered over his stamina issues in Gear 5th, Kizaru was getting gassed up and people were questioning if Luffy was a real Yonko Level.
The agenda piece side is so ass fr, **** all of that.

Oh shit KT, how have ya been ma boi?
I've been great. Needed some time away from hearing
"Infusing Enma with Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki with Ittoryu below Nitoryu below Santoryu below Kyotoryu against Kaku with Rokushiki when he uses Rankyaku Amane Dachi who would get washed by Roronoa Zoro using En-Ō Santoryu with Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku which cut apart Omori Karyudon during Onigashima"

And it was cool that we finally learned the identity of the certain someone Caribou mentioned back in Ch. 1056 that he wanted to tell the whereabouts of Pluton and Poseidon to. I figured it was either Blackbeard or Crocodile, so not all that surprise it was Blackbeard.

And I guess the BB Pirates are gonna sneak into Mary Geoise and look for clues to final poneglyph now that Devon can turn into Saturn. Looking forward to that!

"Infusing Enma with Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki with Ittoryu below Nitoryu below Santoryu below Kyotoryu against Kaku with Rokushiki when he uses Rankyaku Amane Dachi who would get washed by Roronoa Zoro using En-Ō Santoryu with Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku which cut apart Omori Karyudon during Onigashima"
Lol. While that's never bothered me I've come to see how it can easily annoy other people.

Anyways
Yearly KT spoilers meme
image.png

Also this is great for my Yonko agenda
Kizaru getting a laser deflected by Sanji and being held up by either Sanji or Luffy would mean Kaidou low diffs him
1690573271295569920.gif

That just means Kaido is lucky my boy wasn't on the roof tbh 🫡
Kaidou's heat resistance is so good he would probably just tank IJ, honestly.
Like bro took his own Boro Breath twice and it didn't do shit to him, meanwhile his Boro Breath also made Luffy's entire body charcoal black and sent him outside of Onigashima too.

Keep in mind G5 looked better after taking the full brunt of the laser barrier than he did against Kaidou's Boro Breath

Honestly kinda understand how ya feel and don't blame ya for taking a break from this nonsense, even I'm being less active as of recently, but that's cause I'm a lazy mfer.

Maybe they felt conflicted about going all out on kids
Mb I missed this.

Zoro and Luffy aren't Nami, I doubt they were conflicted about going all out on the Seraphim. Luffy was even getting annoyed because they wouldn't stay down. Nah, Luffy and Zoro not using Hao was just Oda holding them back so they wouldn't destroy the Child Seraphim, who he clearly has some big plans for.

See?
Though that's not even my worry. I don't think he could debunk it, but he would definitely try to make a Discussion Rule for it, and that's a whole headache that I don't have the time nor desire to get into nowadays.

Just read the manga and nah Lucci just blocked a acoc enma with his claw WITHOUT haki, he is gonna beat both Zoro and Jimbei next chapter lmao

Back