• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
14862877295d605ed2b9b7e5d4dadc50.jpg

For what? I would like to remind you that people are free to have their own personal stance. What you see as enough to reach a higher tier may not be enough for another person. Having a different way of seeing things which is shared by like countless people outside of vs battles wikia isn't a cause for disappointment unless you think that anyone with a different opinion is wrong and only you are correct.
Sure

assassin.
Wait, but how?
I would say Caster. I could totally see them doing something with Nostradamus and the Cthulhu Gods of the Outer Space, making him a Foreigner though.
Thats an another possibility, then again the requirements for becoming a Foreigner is that you need to be a female (non-official, but considering the cast for Foreigners are 99% females with Voyager as the anomaly) so expect him to be genderbended like what they did with Euclid

The reason why i think Watcher is the best class for Nostradamus is because his prophecy and his "eyes" to see the future albeit being vague

When someone outside of nasuverse can use MeoDP

i'm only going to show the first part of this comic because i'm not sure the rest is safe for work. i'm also showing it because i'm not sure who two of the girls are (i know two of them but the other two i don't know)

YRT24r6.jpeg

and before anyone says anything about francis drake, i think that's supposed to be her belly button.

edit: so who are those two girls, i know one is drake and the other is medea i believe. but the other two i don't know

i'm only going to show the first part of this comic because i'm not sure the rest is safe for work. i'm also showing it because i'm not sure who two of the girls are (i know two of them but the other two i don't know)

YRT24r6.jpeg

and before anyone says anything about francis drake, i think that's supposed to be her belly button.

edit: so who are those two girls, i know one is drake and the other is medea i believe. but the other two i don't know
The second girl on the left is Yu Mei-ren, Assassin servant, the woman on rightmost is Scathach in her Assassin version.

FGO JP new update added even more interesting and good changes
It seems they did decided to make the game better after all

Permanent "Challenge Quest"-like quests, called Advanced
Giving Rare Prism-locked missions for free
CE that gives +5% void coke drop with a new design style (drops from Advanced Quest)(seems to be MLB-able)

They also made the section screens skippable

GOOD CIV

Last edited:
Just why dust only???

It would have been much better for all mats.

They tend to give higher numbers to specific-bonuses, so I would rather have one for each "hell material" (coke, bones and heroic emblems are what I imagine they gonna do it for, in the long run). It is available pretty early on also.
Remember they seem like they are gonna be MLB-able, so that 5% may become 8-10%. It becomes 25%, and it is MLB confirmed. I thought they didn't stack, but it seems they will. This will cut by 20% the farming of dust! That's beautiful <3
Considering that 99% of stages drop one or, at best, two materials, I don't really think that is much a of problem. I think they want to address the specific problem of old bronze mats. The quest is actually pretty fun also, and considering it is a "clear London" quest with 3 500k HP enemis, one of each of the knight classes, it's actually not that easy to do when it is supposed to be done. After London, most people will have to think and redo it quite a bit, whatwill definitely force then to learn the mechanics/synergies/etc, and make Gawain not such a leap in difficulty.

Coke Free Quests are also with 1/2 Cost this week for their first clear.

I think the most important thing is that they are ******* FINALLY doing something. Anything that makes the ridiculous early grind is a blessing. It's not like some Anniversary updates where they made a fuss about the upcoming improvements and it was the Gift Box changing sizes...

Last edited:
you get that there are gonna be more quests like that right?

question what's it like to be possessed by a servant.

Example: ishtar and Rin

what happens to your mind and stuff. Where does your mind go if a servant possess you. Do they become one or two separate minds in one body.

are you still aware of yourself even if they possess you. (and if they possess you, can you still communicate with them?) also if your mind still exists and you are self aware.

does the possessed body like rin still can maintain some control over their body despite a servant possessing it.

seriously i have a lot of questions regarding this

also

wonder how she'll react to geronimo

can anyone answer this. (how xuanzang would react to geronimo) P.S. I have him in the game

Possession works on a very case by case basis. Some fuse, some are absorbed but still somewhat influence the servant, some are straight up deleted, some are in full control and some are kept and given control by the servant

Back